Cinnamon vanilla coffee

I shouldn't love you yet I do

"We don't sell that anymore miss, I'm sorry!", the waitress delivered the sad news as the group had almost finished their order, with Miyeon being the last to voice her desired drink. They've been having their Friday study meeting for almost a year now and Miyeon had fell for that chocolate coffee drink since the first time they had visited. Her favorite flavor was chocolate and this small town coffee had only one drink with it, while the majority was a mixture out of different coffee with mostly strawberry and vanilla which she both disliked. Hearing that her favorite drink's production has been stopped because of very few guests that bought it made her day even worse. First she had almost been late this morning and hadn't been able to shower before school, then her Geography test was a D and now this.
"Would you like to have something else next to your cake?", she asked with an apologetic smile. She was the waitress which had the Friday afternoon to evening shift most of the time and she knew their orders by heart. Miyeon turned her had to look around the corner of the shop where their beverages and meals were put on a huge board with its prices and cute little drawings. Nothing of the first few choices she read sparked her interest. Strawberry shake, coconut cappuccino, Mint chocolate ice coffee. It all didn't sound interesting enough to go and try to fall for another drink. Miyeon was the type of person to chose one thing and to stick to it for as long as possible; she never tried out anything new and especially when it came to food.
To help her out, Xiao who was sitting next to her that day nudged her lightly with his elbow, getting her full attention as she spun her had back at him, "Order my favorite drink. It's coffee with cinnamon and some whipped cream on top of it." She nodded at the waitress quickly, signaling her to take that as her order and she left with a nod and a small smile.
While everyone was getting their books out of their bags, Xiao sent her a huge grin which made her smile back and quickly grab her bag to follow her friends. She had long left the stage of not being able to meet eyes with him, talk to him, get to sit next to him and spaz or meet up with him. In fact they had meet up alone for multiple times already and they weren't awkward or different with each other compared to how they treated the rest. It was just the underlying swooning within her head that sometimes made her stare far too long or, like now, made her to blindly agree to anything. If Xiao liked cinnamon coffee she would probably like it, too.
"Who didn't understand today's math topic?", Wooshin opened up their study meeting as usual. Each of them was good in something, the other more or less while most of the time Wooshin helped out with Math, Miyeon with English, Minsoo with geography and Hyejeong in politics since they each where the best in this class in their grade. The rest of the classes would be working together to understand each topic and still do well despite none of them being really great at it. It was about teamwork, they had once decided. If one of them failed, everyone would.
Instantly Ayoung, Xiao and Miyeon raised their hands. It was the second week of Geometry and topology and the second time Wooshin was going to explain it yet especially when he looked at Ayoung he could literally see the question marks creating around her head. She was the worst in math and she knew it.

"You're making it sound like that makes sense when it doesn't...", Ayoung mumbled next to Wooshin after a few minutes of him focusing his attention on the three while the others had partnered up for different subjects in the meantime. She furrowed her eyebrows at the circle on the paper and Wooshin's small notes dotted next to them minutes ago. She was desperately trying to understand it. She wasn't bad at school at all, it was only damned math that was pulling her degree down at the end of each semester.
"Because it makes sense?", Wooshin raised his voice at the end to make it sound like a question though he did not want an answer. Teaching her was hard, but they were friends and he was always determined to help everyone out. He had made her pass multiple times. "Just try it again while I help the others now", Wooshin suggested and turned himself to the right where Xiao and then Miyeon were sitting. Those two were a little easier to study with, because most of the time it was only about minor things they had not understood or misunderstood because of the teacher's way to say the solution. Most of the time teachers made it sound as hard as possible to get to the end.
"And at the end you just subtract what you've gotten out of the calculation before. You write that down and that is the volume of the ball.", Wooshin finished the last task they had done in math class after their break. Miyeon stared at it for some time, while Xiao was already writing it down next to the ball on his own sheet, but then it dawned on her and she followed the older's best friend. A small smile formed on the Wooshin's lips, "Did you guys really get it or are you trying to please me?" They both looked up from their paper and answered in unison, but they weren't forming the same words so Xiao looked at Miyeon to speak up first. "I think I got it...", she answered in slight embarrassment. She understood the calculation for this certain task, but she wasn't too sure if she could use it in an exam alone with different digits and questions. while Xiao was already doing the next task by his own. "You think?", Wooshin asked and raised an eyebrow at her, then he took another look at the paper again and decided to make her do a task by her own which made it turn out that she had actually misunderstood one part.
"You subtract once, not twice.", he corrected her as she had just written the small character for subtraction down, a simple line. He could visibly see how everything started to make sense for her out of sudden as she erased it and finished the task quicker than the one from before. "Thank you!", she exclaimed and smiled at him brightly while he smiled back, yet thankful she looked back at her sheet a few seconds later already. He got shy and filled with excitement whenever she smiled at him and it didn't help that while he looking around the table Minsoo was already locking eyes with him. As the older one of them realized it, he shot the younger a one-sided smirk. Wooshin rolled his eyes at him while taking another sip of his vanilla coffee.
______________________________________
Typed this very quickly today. At the beginning there will be a lot of fillers before the whole story gets rolling. I just wanted to potray the kind of friendship they have with each other with their precious study meetings and make the love triangle positions shine through. Also who is excited for their comeback