Time is Always Moving so Maybe it’s Time Minghao Moves as well. Goodbye ty Apartment, Hello New Apartment. Oh and Hansol is Here as well. Also Mingyu, because he’s basically the puppy Minghao Unknowingly Adopted.

I Should Be More Worried About What You're Doing And Any Normal Person Would Run But That Would Require Effort And I Honestly Can't Bring Myself To Care. It’s Not A Crush.

Minghao woke up to Eunae meowing at him to wake up but Hansol refused to let go of his waist. It was around their sixth month of dating, that Minghao finally got a larger mattress because one of them would always fall of his old bed. It was around their seventh month of dating when Hansol bought the queen size bed new fancy bed sheets because Minghao’s were too scratchy. Now it’s around their ninth month of dating and Hansol practically lives here for some reason. At first Minghao didn’t notice it but slowly Hansol’s belongings started popping up everywhere. A simple jacket or t-shirt turned into having his own space in the wardrobe, taking up half the bathroom counter space, and his own personal mug in the kitchen. Minghao told Hansol to stop leaving his things in his apartment and the younger was upset but Minghao told him that he was moving to a nicer apartment and the less he had to pack the happier he would be. That being said, Minghao was going to be late if he didn’t get up now. He tried to slip out of Hansol’s grip without waking the younger but Minghao’s squirming only made him tighten his hold.

“Call in sick.” Hansol’s voice was gravely and Minghao loved it.

“I can’t, Mingyu already called in sick. Someone has to deliver the pizzas.” Minghao sighed as Hansol nuzzled his face into the older’s neck.

“I’m going to fight Mingyu when I see him tonight.” Hansol finally let go of Minghao’s wasit.

“You guys going to sacrifice some people?” Minghao teased lightly but Hansol tensed a little. The older knew his lover wanted to talk about his nightly activity but the younger obviously didn’t want to scared Minghao off. Even though Minghao doubt the reason behind why Hansol and his friends kill people would drive him away but he didn’t pester any of them for answers, he was happy with just hanging out with them.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, yeah?” Minghao leaned down to give Hansol a peck on the lips.

“Yeah, Mingyu and a few of the guys are going to help move your over to the new apartment.” Hansol ran his hand through his hair.

“Half of it is your too. I even labeled the boxes with our names, You had two more boxes than I did.”  Minghao snorted while Hansol giggled softy.

“You’re going to be late.” Hansol gave the older a lazy grin. Minghao rushed out of the room, swearing up a storm and making up excuses in his head to tell Angela if he was late. Minghao somehow managed to make it on time and Angela already had a delivery for him. The day passed in the blink of an eye, well not really… It was more like one of those days that drags on until suddenly it’s time to go home and suddenly you feel like it’s only been like an hour. Minghao liked to think of it as some sort of magical time paradox. He entered the soon to be ex apartment and immediately stubs his toe on a box, what luck. Minghao took a deep breath as the pain slowly faded, he made sure his poor toe was okay and continued with his nightly routine, he brushed his teeth, texted Mingyu (because the older had yet to give Hansol permission to acquire Minghao’s new smart phone number. “Why don’t you buy him a new phone yourself if you don’t like my rules.” “Fine than! Be childish, I’ll buy Minghao a cooler phone and I won’t share the number with you!” “I don’t need two phones.” “HAHA!” “Babe please!”) and finally he let sleep take over his tired eyes. Forgotten dreams shifted passed his eyes until he woke up the next morning with no memory of what his subconscious conjured up during the night. Minghao stumbled his way into the bathroom and completely ignored the people in his apartment… Why were there people in his apartment? Wait… Robbers? No, that couldn’t be right… Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh! That’s right, Hansol and the crew were going to help him move all his (and Hansol’s) into the new apartment. Good job Minghao, you figured out the mystery. The apartment owner left the bathroom, fully awake and ready to get the moving process over with. To his surprise, the apartment was already empty, even his bed was gone.

“How long was I in the bathroom?” Minghao asked out loud.

“For ages man, I was so worried!” Mingyu said dramatically, resting one of his arms across the younger’s shoulders.

“Huh, well thanks I guess?” Minghao felt bad for making him do all the work.

“Mingyu is the last person you should be thanking, he didn’t do .” Hansol complained as he pulled Minghao away from Mingyu and into his arms, glaring at the older man over Minghao’s shoulder.

“Thank you Hansol.” Minghao said happily returning the hug.

“Hansol didn’t do either.” Jun said when he entered the room.

“What! I supervised, that’s like the most important job!” Hansol looked absolutely shocked, Jun snorted.

“Whatever. Let’s just get a move on, S.Coups has the moving van revving to go.” Jun walked with them to the landlord’s room so Minghao could return his key. Afterwards they walk towards the moving van.

“I assume you three can handle unpacking and returning the van? Everyone else has stuff to do.” Jun informed and Minghao nodded his head, with that Jun left to do whatever ‘stuff’ he had to do. S.Coups was nice enough to drive the large moving van to Minghao’s new apartment, while Hansol and Minghao took his car and Mingyu took his own car.

“If you have any trouble, call me okay?” S.Coups said as he handed Minghao the van keys.

“Kay, I’ll text you when I return the van.” With that S.Coups leaves. Everyone waves as S.Coups gets into Joshua’s car.

“I bet the ‘stuff’ they have to do is the good lemons.” Minghao snorted, remembering what Jun said.

“What do you mean? Seun- I mean S.Coups is with Jeonghan!?” Mingyu yelled with wide eyes.

“I’ve seen some … They were one grind away from ing and Jeonghan was recording the whole thing. Joshua made a gif of me walking into the room and then walking right back out. He he even put the ‘Nope’ text under it.” Minghao’s face was pale as he remembered that night vividly, it haunted his nightmares. “Joshua uses the gif as a reaction emote whenever we text.”

“I feel bad for you but at the same time, I’m mad they didn’t bother to tell me of this development.” Mingyu pouted. “What happened to ‘friends tell eachother everything.’”

“Wait! S.Coups has your number!?” Hansol yelled, interrupting the previous conversation.

“Yeah, everyone but you  has my number.” Minghao shrugged.

“That is so unfair… Does that mean Wonwoo has your number?” Hansol looked upset.

“Well, I don’t know if he has my number but I have his.” Minghao says as he opens the van.

“I don’t have you number. Why do you have my number?” Both boys jump when Wonwoo appears out of nowhere.

“I copy and pasted my contacts into his phone and forgot to delete your’s when I deleted Hansol’s.” Mingyu answered as he walked up the ramp into the van. “Plus it could be useful, what if I need to contact you but I don’t have my phone.” Mingyu was totally showing off by carrying 3 boxes.

“I guess…” Wonwoo mumbled. Minghao and Hansol giggled as they followed Mingyu with more boxes. Minghao was in building E, middle row second floor. The apartments were only two stories tall but were much bigger than his previous apartment. It was a 2 bedroom apartment which Mingyu demanded Minghao get because he didn’t like having to sit on Minghao’s ‘ stained’ bed, even though Minghao has ed plenty of people on his ty table that Mingyu loved to eat his cereal on… What Mingyu didn’t know couldn’t hurt him. It didn’t take long to bring all the boxes inside but the larger furniture was another story. Minghao swore he was never moving again or at least was going to make someone else carry his couch up the stairs.

“Well this was fun but we should get going.” Wonwoo grunted from his seat on the couch.

“Aww but I wanted to celebrate.” Mingyu pouted, crossing his arms.

“We’ll celebrate when I finish unpacking.” Minghao smiled and Mingyu smiled back. Wonwoo tugged his boyfriend out of the apartment before he could change his mind.

“I’ll bring the stuff in a day or two.” Mingyu yelled as he was dragged out the door.

“Bye.” Minghao said before he closed and locked the door. He turned around and met a confused Hansol.

“What stuff? I swear if he buys you more stuff I’m going to kick his .” Hansol pouted. “Why does he get to spoil you with stuff and I don’t?” Hansol genuinely looked upset.

“Because you always give up after I say no, Mingyu just does whatever he wants.” Minghao laughs.

“So if I just do it, you won’t be mad?” Hansol asked with bright puppy eyes.

“It’s your money, just don’t go crazy with the gifts alright?” Minghao smiled when Hansol nodded his head.

“Anyways the stuff he’s bringing over is mostly for himself.” Minghao shrugged as he started opening boxes.

“What do you mean?” Hansol picked up random items and placed them in their rightful places.

“Mingyu demanded for a 2 room apartment and he’s going to rent out the guest room. Don’t tell anyone, it’s supposed to be his ‘man cave’ and ‘escape from everyone’s bull’ and ‘home away from home’ room.” Minghao said, slowly placing all his dishes away in the kitchen. Hansol let out a loud groan.

“I was wondering why you got a 2 room apartment.” Hansol was pouting again.

“Our room is soundproof if that makes you feel any better.” Minghao gave him a wicked grin, causing Hansol to instantly perked up.

“Does this mean no more grumpy neighbors interrupting our y time?” Minghao could practically see the younger’s imaginary puppy tail wagging in excitement.

“No more interruptions.” Minghao confirmed, getting up to move into the master bedroom. The clothes were already folded neatly so putting it away went fast but hanging stuff in the walk in closet took a while.

“I didn’t even know I had this much clothing.” Minghao muttered “Wait, most of this is Hansol’s.” He wanted to be mad but instead his heart fluttered softly. They really were a couple and this wasn’t Minghao’s apartment, It was their apartment… and kinda Mingyu’s apartment.

“I finished unpacking the living room.” Hansol entered the bedroom when Minghao walked out of the closet.

“We can finish the rest tomorrow, I’m tired.” Minghao stretched and sat down on the bed, he didn’t notice the mischievous grin on Hansol’s face.

 

(A/N): If anyone is wondering why Minghao is suddenly calling Vernon, Hansol, it’s because I assumed at some point Vernon would let Minghao call him Hansol.