Epilog! Minghao Refuses to believe that Demons aren’t Edgy Furries. I just Wanted to Write One More Chapter for s and Giggles.

I Should Be More Worried About What You're Doing And Any Normal Person Would Run But That Would Require Effort And I Honestly Can't Bring Myself To Care. It’s Not A Crush.

Minghao stared at Hansol from across the room, waiting for the younger to look up. Mingyu was sitting next to Minghao also staring at Hansol but he was staring just to be a creep. Wonwoo walked into the room and looked back and forth between the two sitting on the couch and Hansol reading a book on the window seat.

“What are you guys doing?” Wonwoo forced himself in between Minghao and Mingyu. Sure the older had finally accepted the weird friendship the two shared but that didn’t mean he couldn’t into their shenanigans. Wonwoo wasn’t jealous at all.

“Hansol has been reading all morning, we were supposed to go on a date but I don’t want to bother him.” Minghao answered without breaking eye contact with Hansol.

“I’ve never seen Hansol read before. It’s weird.” Mingyu added and gave Wonwoo a quick peck on the lips.

“Well aren’t you two cute.” Jun snorted as he draped himself across Minghao. Their friendship was something nobody could explain. Mingyu honestly chalked it up to both of them being from China but Hansol grumbled about something involving ‘ninjas’ and ‘rose gold high heels’ whenever Minghao and Jun hung out with each other. Everyone was too scared to ask Hansol about what exactly happened but hey, at least Minghao was fitting into their normal lives.

“Seungkwan, do you know what Hansol’s doing?” Said male forze when he heard his name and looked at the couch, surprised to see the four of them on the couch.

“Depends, is there room for one more?” Seungkwan asked with a small smile on his lips.

“Of course! Come here.” Mingyu opened his arms wide and allowed the younger to climb onto his lap and rest his legs across everyone else’s legs.

“So you want to tell us what Hansol is reading?” Minghao asked eagerly.

“He’s reading some old book about converting humans into demons. I told him to just asked Seungcheol since he’s the one who turned the other humans but Hansol wants to do it himself.” Seungkwan paused before quickly adding, “Obviously, only if you agree, Minghao.”

“Why would he want to turn me into a demon? Is this also apart of your weird cult stuff?” Minghao was honestly shocked by the answer, he never even thought about becoming a demon himself. This was like every emo kid’s dream, too bad he wasn’t an emo kid.

“Well, you’re human… So you age while Hansol doesn’t.” Seungcheol bit his lip, unsure with how Minghao would react.

“So Hansol doesn’t want to date a grandpa, I get it.” Minghao snickered and the others joined him with quiet laughs and chuckles.

“But real talk, are you going to think about it?” Jun asked with a serious face.

“Yeah, I’m not sure about the whole immortal thing but I’d be down to spend it with Hansol… Just give me some time to really think it over.” Minghao relaxed about into the couch.

“You have all the time in the world to decide.” Wonwoo said as he snuggled closer to Mingyu’s side, he was ready for a cozy nap and it looked like everyone else on the couch would agree. Who knew watching Hansol read would be so boring.

 

“Hey s, it’s dinner time.” Minghao woke up to Hansol smacking everyone. He wanted to get up but somehow he became one with four other people. Was that his leg or was that Wonwoo’s leg? With a bunch of struggling and three near hits to his family jewels, Minghao finally falls off the couch but somehow Hansol catches him and helps the older onto his feet.

“Thanks, man.” Minghao’s voice was still rough from sleep and Hansol took a moment to appreciate it. Slowly the six of them walked to the dinning room where everyone else was waiting for them.

“Nice for everyone to finally join us.” Jeonghan said in his nagging parent voice.

NiCe FoR eVeRyOnE tO fInAlLy JoIn Us.” Mingyu said in a high pitched whiny voice. Everyone snickered while Jeonghan looked like he was about to murder the tall male. Dinner passed with loud chatter that Minghao could barely follow but he enjoyed the warm feeling that filled his heart, this was nice. After dinner Hansol lead Minghao back to his room and the two sat on the large bed facing each other, sitting crisscross applesauce.

“So… You want to talk about something?” Minghao offered gently, the younger quickly nodded his head.

“Umm… How do I ask this?” Hansol chewed on his bottom lip in thought.

“Just ask straight up, no bullting around.” Minghao smiled.

“How would you like to become a demon?” Hansol looked everywhere but at his lover.

“Sure.” Minghao shrugged. Hansol had to do a double take before stuttering a bit.

“Y-You? W-what? Are you s-sure?”

“Yeah, Seungkwan told me about what you were reading pretty much all day. I thought about it and I honestly have no real reason not too, you know? It’s like a new adventure.” Minghao laughed and Hansol couldn’t help but let out a breath of relief, silently thanking Seungkwan.

“Well it’s going to take me a while to get everything ready, I hope you don’t mind waiting.” Hansol crawled so he sitting next to Minghao now.

“We got all the time in the world,” Minghao smirked as he bummed his shoulder against Hansol’s. “There’s no rush.” Hansol grinned and quickly captured Minghao’s lips with his own.

“Eternity never sounded so appealing until I met you.” Both males were blushing hard and laughing at Hansol’s cheesy confession but honestly it was true. Minghao was always too scared to think about the future but now he couldn’t wait to see what happens next. Eunae meowed at them to get their attention, she demanded all the pets and rubs.

“Wait… I don’t have to murder people right?” Minghao asked with wide eyes, he was cool with his friends killing off strangers but he wasn’t sure if he would be able to do it.

“If you really don’t want to, but we usually start the noobies with people they hate to make it easier to transition from ‘normal human’ to ‘monstrous demon’.” Hansol shrugged.

“Is that what you did?” Minghao was curious.

“Nah, I was always a demon. I followed Seungcheol here from the underworld.” Hansol leaned back onto his hands. “So you have anyone you want vengeance on.” Even if Minghao never learned how to become a cold blooded monster, Hansol would still slay anyone Minghao didn’t like. The perks of having a demon lover. Minghao mulled it over a while before softly whispering.

“I know a few faces I wouldn’t mind getting rid of.” Hansol grinned mischievously and leaned closer to the older male.

“Tell me their names and they’re good as dead.” Hansol purred into Minghao’s ear. The older whispered a small list of names into the demon’s ear and Hansol committed every name to memory. Minghao felt a weird feeling in his gut but pushed it aside in favor of cuddling closer to Hansol, the younger happily purred at the attention.

“ing emo furry.” Minghao snorted and Hansol groaned louded.

“Well, soon you’re going to be an emo furry so shut the up.” Hansol whined.

“Oh god, I take it back. I don’t want to join you guys anymore.” Minghao tried to get away from the younger but Hansol refused to let go.

“It’s too late, you’re already apart of this.” Minghao sighed and stopped struggling, stupid demon strength. From that day on Minghao was an official member of their demon cult thing.