Promise # 5

The Best Friend Contract

Promise # 5: I promise never to keep anything from my bestfriend.

(unless it's a Suprise party for him/her)

That same day.

Dara's POV

I already left Jiyong's house, I was planning to go home, when suddenly I saw Jiyong outside their house, he looks like he was going somewhere, so I secretly followed him. It took us about 10 minutes till we get there. My instincts were right, he was going to Bom's house.

Jiyong's POV

I planned to give Bom the poem, me and Dara worked with. It took me about 9 or 10 minutes to get there, I first rang the doorbell and someone opened the door, it was Bom.

"Hi Jiyong, why are you here?" she said curiously.

"You told me that you like poems, so I made you one, here." I said while smiling.

suddenly I heared someone screamed behind a tree, but I just ignored it.

"Thanks, wow you made this by yourself." she said while looking at the paper.

"well not all of it, I asked Dara for help, she was at my house this morning, I hope you like it" I said.

"I'm very sure that I would like this, thank you Jiyong, oh..and tell Dara, thanks for this, ok?" she said with a smile.

"Ok" I said.

After that, I immediately left, and went home.

Dara's POV

Jiyong gave the poem to Bom, I was very happy..that I even screamed

"YES!" I screamed.

oppss...I hope they didn't notice me.

I saw them smiled to each other, I never saw Jiyong smiles like that before, as he smiles, I almost smiled too. After that Jiyong immediately left. I ran to Bom's house and called her.

"Hello" I said.

"Hello, May I help you with something?" she responded.

"I'm Dara, Jiyong's best friend, nice to meet you." I said with a smile.

"Oh...you're Dara, Jiyong always says your name whenever we meet, I'm glad to finally meet you in person." she said.

"Really, he does?, Jiyong talks about you too, he says you like poems, so he wrote you one, we worked on it for about an hour, did you liked it?" I said.

"I didn't even opened it yet, but I'm sure it will be great, thank you for helping Jiyong with this." she said.

"No problem. Ohh..by the way, did you know that Jiyong's birthday is tommorrow?" I said.

"No, he didn't told me that." she said.

"I was here to invite you to his house tommorrow afternoon for his suprise party, Would you come?" I said.

"Sure, I'll be there" she said.

"Great, see you tommorrow." I said.

The Next Day.

Jiyong's POV

My mom woke early to get some thing for her in the market. I immediately get dressed and walked to the market place. When I was on my way, I was thinking if someone or somebody remembers my birthday but maybe not.

Dara's POV

CL and I immediately baked the cake for Jiyong and went to his house. Jiyong's mom and grandma takes over the decorations, while CL and I are in the cakes and foods, And Bom on the balloons. It was all prepared. Suddenly someone opens the door, we all hid, and when Jiyong was about to come in, we all suprised him by shouting happy birthday...he was suprised. And was happy to see Bom and I together. in the middle of the party, Jiyong and I talked.

"how did you met Bom? when? where?" he said curoiusly.

"Well, it all started when I followed you yesterday going to her house, so after you left I talked to her, I invited her here." I said.

"oh...ok..ummm..by the way thanks for the party, it really means a lot to me." he said after he hugged me.

I was suprised about the way he acts, I suddenly smiled while we were hugging, I don't know why?

__________________________________________________________________________

To all that subscribed