Promise # 4

The Best Friend Contract

Promise # 4: I promise to be honest at all times with my best friend.

Dara's POV

CL and I finally landed on Japan, we rented an apartment to live in and went to sleep.

The Next Day

I woke up earlier than usual because I was so excited to see my best friend again.

I jump out from my bed, ate my breakfast and went to Jiyong's house.

while I was on my way I thought about the expressions that Jiyong will make if he saw me here in Japan. I'm sure he will be really happy and suprised at the same time.

Finally I reached their house. I rang the door bell, and someone opened the door.

It was Jiyong's grandma, she was still lively in her age, she told me that Jiyong was in his bedroom, so I went up and knock to his bedroom door.

Jiyong's POV

This day I was planning to write a poem for Bom, she said to me back at the cafe that she likes poem. I was writing it when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I opened it and I was suprised and happy at the same time to see Dara, my best friend, again. I hugged her and let her in my bedroom.

"so, how's my best friend?" Dara said while smiling.

"I'm fine, why are you here by the way?" I said curiously.

"why? aren't you happy to see your best friend?" she said.

"No, no, I'm happy to see you again, but why do you came here?" I said.

"I'm here to meet your new girlfriend." she said while smiling.

"What?, who told you that? she's not my girlfriend, well maybe soon to be, but no, she is not my girlfriend." I said while my face turns into red.

"really?, then why did your face turned reddish, you have a crush on her, do you?" she said.

"Umm..it's just hot in here, in my bedroom, thats all" I said nervously.

"come on, pleaseeeeee, tell me, come on, you promised me that you will be honest to me, then why are you lying?" she said with matching puppy eyes.

" ummm.....fine!, I'll tell you but please don't tease me, ok?" I said.

"Yes, sir!" she said while smiling at me.

"umm..yeah, I mean yes, I do have a crush on her, happy now?" I said.

Dara nodded. After that we talked and talked about Bom and Dara helped me with the poem that I will give to Bom.

That afternoon.

Dara left already...I planned to give Bom the poem that afternoon, but my mind keeps on telling me not to. what should I do?

__________________________________________________________________________

To all that subscribed..