Promise # 2

The Best Friend Contract

Jiyong and his mom landed in Japan.

Jiyong: so this is what Japan look like, wow it's very clean.

Jiyong helped his mom with her luggage.

They called a taxi cab to bring them to his grandma's house.

Jiyong and his mom opened the door.

Jiyong was suprised to see her grandma.

Jiyong's POV

me and my mom knocked on the door three times before we came in. we saw my grandma exercising, I was suprised to see my grandma so hyper and still can stretch her body. I can't even imagine a old woman exercising thinking that she is a teenager, especially if she was my grandma.

"Are we in the right house?" I said as I laughed.

"don't be like that to your grandma" my grandma says as she continue in her exercise.

right after our conversation ended, I run to my bedroom.

I was suprised to see my room full of toys, stuff toys.

"what do you think of me, a kid who loves stuff toys, same old grandma" I said to myself.

I fixed my clothes and things in my bedroom. After that I called my mom so she can get rid of the stuff toys.

next afternoon, I recieve a text message from Dara.

----------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

Hey! Jiyong, are you already in Japan? how does it looks like? please tell me about it..>_<

-----------------------

From Jiyong

To Dara

Yes, we are already in Japan, it was beautiful, clean and people are nice here but I miss korea already. ^-^

------------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

I assure you that Korea miss you too, Tell me more...

--------------------

From Jiyong

To Dara

thanks, I can't think about anything that I can tell you about japan, sorry, besides I just came here yesterday.

---------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

why don't you take a walk outside, have some fresh air, or something.

--------------------------

As I received the text dara gave me, I walked outside our house. I notice a girl about 2 feet away from me, it seems like she was crying, I decided to move towards her and ask why she was crying.

"It's nothing" she said as she continued in crying.

"it doesn't look like it's nothing" I said to her.

"My boyfriend ..I mean my ex-boyfriend just broke up with me, that's all" she said while crying.

I stayed there by her side as she finally wiped her tears away and looks up to see me.

"thank you....by the way my name is Park Bom, what's your name?" she said.

"ummm.. mine, my name is Kwon Jiyong nice to meet you." I said.

she stands up and gave me bow.

"No, you don't need to bow, its no big deal, please..." I said nervously.

she laughs, then I laughed.

she offered me to have coffee with her at a small cafe shop.

I just nodded. We were walking when suddenly my phone rang. It was from Dara.

--------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

are you busy? why didn't you text back? (>,<)

------------------------

From Jiyong

To Dara

sorry, I just met a girl, she was crying so I helped her out, she offred me to have coffee with her so I agreed. I'm really sorry I didn't text you back.

-------------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

oh............. really? Oh my Gosh.... what was her name? is she pretty? is she taller than you? why was she crying? tell me tell me...TELL ME!!!!!!!!! (^-^) PLEASE!!!!!!!.....................

-----------------------------------

From Jiyong

To Dara

kekekekekeke......okay, okay, she is pretty, not to tall but kinda taller than me(huhuhuhuhu), and she told me that she was crying because his ex-boyfriend broke up with her. And her name is Park Bom

----------------------------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

kekekekeke.......okay......, just let me know if your date..I mean coffee break is finished...kekeke(>.<)

---------------------------------------------

We walked to the cafe.

__________________________________________________________________________

To all that subscribed

Thank You