Promise # 3

The Best Friend Contract

Promise # 3: I promise to be there when my best friend needs me.

Jiyong and Bom reach their destination, the cafe....

They entered the cafe and took their sit.

Meanwhile, back at Korea

Dara's POV

I was so shocked and excited at the same time as I receive Jiyong's text message, he says that he saw a pretty girl and he is now going to have coffee with her....I was so happy for my best friend..finally he met a girl that he thinks that will suits him.

"Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!" I said loudly. then suddenly CL came, CL is my best friend besides Jiyong, I'm staying at her house for a while because our house is being fixed.

"what happened?, why did you screamed? is there a rat?burglar? what?" she said while holding an umbrella.

"kekekeke, why are you holding an umbrella? put that down, there's no rat, burglar, or anything, I sreamed because Jiyong texted me" I said laughing at her.

"that's all? you screamed because of that, you are an insane person, weirdo!" she said.

"you're the weirdo." I said laughing.

I kept on laughing as CL walks to the door and closed it.

Few minutes have passed, I stopped laughing and think about what's happenning on Japan.

At Japan

Jiyong's POV

We went to the cafe.

"thank you for what you did a while ago" she said as she took her sit.

"no problem, by the way,sorry to ask but, why did your boyfriend...I mean ex boyfriend broke up with you?" I said.

"my ex boyfriend broke up with me because he found someone better than me" she said sadly.

"don't worry it's his lost, why didn't he thinked twice before he lefts you?" I said.

"thanks for saying that, that's means a lot to me." she said as her face turns red.

The waiter approaches us, and I told him what we wanted.

Few minutes had passed, our orders had came.

"did you know that, last year, my ex-girlfriend broke up with me too" I said to her with a sad face.

"Why?, did she found somebody else?" she said.

"No, she broke up with me because her father didn't agreed about our relationship, she picked her father over our relationship, but now....it's okay, as long as I have my family and my bestfriend Dara with me, I'm happy." I said.

"who's Dara?"  she said curiously.

"oh...she's my bestfriend back at korea, I normally live there, that's my hometown, we just went here to help my grandma." I said.

"You normally live in Korea,....me too" she said smiling.

we talked and laughed as we drink our coffee.

Few minutes later, we've finished our coffee and left the cafe.

"by the way, thanks for a great time, I enjoyed it, Kamsahamnida." she said before taking a bow.

"I enjoyed it too, Anieyo (You're Welcome)" I said smiling at her.

"when will I see you again?" I said nervously.

"hehe....you can just call me, here is my number." she said as she gave me a small piece of paper.

We bid our goodbyes, and went home.

I went home smiling like a crazy person.

I went to my bedroom and texted Dara about everything that happened.

---------------------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

OMG!!... she gave you her number, did you texted her or even called her....huh......? Tell me..

-----------------------------------

From Jiyong

To Dara

No, I didn't even tried, and besides it's night time maybe she's already asleep.

-------------------------------------

From Dara

To Jiyong

But try calling her tommorrow ...ok.

goodnight Jiyong...>-<

-------------------------------------

From Jiyong

To Dara

Goodnight Dara..>-<

----------------------------------------

The Next Day

At Korea

Dara's POV

I wake up early just to check on Jiyong, I texted him, but no reply, so I decided to go to the kitchen and have breakfast. I saw CL in the kitchen eating her breakfast.

"Goodmorning CL!" I said cheerfully.

"Goodmorning Dara" she replied back at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure, what is it?" she said.

"Can I go to Japan? please..." I said.

"What?! Why?" she said while still shocked about what I just said.

"I just want to have a vacation...............that's all" I said nervously.

"Ohh...Really?" she said as she stares at me.

"Ummm......yeah." I said really nervously.

she just made her one eyebrow up and still stares at me.

I was scared so I told her the truth that I want to go to the Japan because of Jiyong.

"I just wanted to help my bestfriend with his soon to be girlfriend, Park Bom" I said.

CL finally agreed in one condition ,she has to come with me, so we bought our plane tickets and goes to Japan.

__________________________________________________________________________

To all that subscribed..