Promise # 1

The Best Friend Contract

Promise # 1: I promise to listen to my best friend.

(even if it's about Enchong, Video games or Weird stuffs)

Promise # 2: I promise to keep in touch with my best friend constantly.

One Day..

At Dara's House

Dara was about to go to Jiyong's house but when she opened the door she saw Jiyong outside.

Jiyong: Hi Dara, mind if I come in.

Dara: Sure, I was about to go to your house...

Jiyong: why would you go to our house?

Dara: I just thought that it will be nice to hang out with you, how about you? why did you came here?

Jiyong: I just want to share my brand new video game with you...it was awesome, did you know that.......

and the conversation went on and on............................and on...about video games..

Dara just nodded in everything Jiyong says until Jiyong stops.

Jiyong: and thats about everything..I think..

Dara: thank god you're finished......

Jiyong: kekeke... its your fault you're the one that came up with that contract idea. and the first one was that you promise you will listen to everything your best friend says...so I did that..to make you annoyed and I did succeed, did I?(smiles)

Dara: fine, you win, but next time I will make sure that I'll win.

Jiyong: what was the next one? I don't remember..ummm...can you tell me? please..(puppy eyes)

Dara: you're going to find it out tommorrow, so good night Jiyong...(laughs)

Dara pushed Jiyong outside the front door.

Jiyong: good night Dara..

Jiyong turns around still thinking about the next promise they made.

At Jiyong's house

Jiyong's mom saw Jiyong talking to himself.

Jiyong's mom: son, are you ok? why are you talking to yourself?are you sick? do you have problems? Tell me.

Jiyong: its nothing mom, I'm just thinking about something.

Jiyong's mom: is it about our flight tommorrow?

Jiyong: what flight?

Jiyong's mom: our flight to Japan, do you remember? I told it to you last week.

Jiyong: umm..yeah I remember, are we going to stay there for a week?

Jiyong's mom: we're gonna stay there for a month.

Jiyong: A month! how about my schooling?

Jiyong's mom: I talk to your principal, it will be ok.

Jiyong nodded and goes to his bedroom to sleep.

The Next day

Jiyong: Mom! I'm going to Dara's house, I just going to say goodbye to her.

Jiyong's mom nodded.

Jiyong went to Dara's house

Dara: Hi Jiyong, it seems like you're ready for your flight.

Jiyong: you knew that we're going to Japan, why didn't you told me last night?

Dara: I thought you knew about that, your mom told you when we were at your house last week.

Jiyong: I didn't remember,actually my mom told me that we will be there for a month, I'm going to miss you.

Dara: I'm going to miss you too but don't worry , I'll text you, besides we promise to keep in touch with one another, right? it was the next promise we made, and don't be so dramatic, it will just take a month.

Jiyong: great! I'll text you too. bye Dara.

Dara: bye Jiyong.

Jiyong and his mom goes to Japan.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

To all that subscribed