Finally

Never Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


This is still a flashback. It's just too plain to just put a 'Flashback' as a title chapter that's why haha. And also, sorry for the late update. School is really eating up my time. But good news is that it's almost vacation, so expect for more updates this time. So here it is, i hope you'll enjoy. Love lots:)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Eunseo=

 

It's been two weeks since my last encounter with Sinb. After that incident at the bar she's nowhere to be found. I tried to call her but her phone cannot be reached. I asked her friends as well but they haven't seen her too.

 

I looked for her and went to the places where she usually stay but there's no sign of her. I'm stressing out now. Ugh! That stubborn kid! 

 

I'm getting worried now. She might be cold and calm sometimes but when she's frustrated or there's something bothering her, you will not recognize her. She's a trouble maker sometimes hehe. She has multiple characters but has a fixed expression which is nothing. That's talent.

 

I just hope she's not with the TC. TC stands for Thunder Crew by the way. Sinb has been part of it for a long time now, to be honest I didn't know how she became a member of that group, I just found out  a year after she joined. She didn't tell me, she has no plans to tell me that time but I discovered something that's why she has no choice but to tell me.

 

TC is a dance crew. They are popular in our place because of their incredible dance skills. They participated in many competition and won so many awards. They have many members actually, sometimes they are recruiting and sometimes they organize some auditions. And I don't know how Sinb joined but I'm sure her dancing skills made it. 

 

That's all she mentioned about the TC, but some of them are trouble makers. That's just the only thing that I didn't like about TC, they can be dangerous. Well you can't avoid that when there's always a competition in between but the thing is they already influenced Sinb in those kind of activities and she's getting in so much trouble recently.

 

In the first few years it's been good but after that it's getting worse. Especially when that incident happen, everything changed.

 

TMI...... Haha. Well, I will cut it there. But that's all I know about the TC. Sinb's not mentioning a lot about it. Honestly, Sinb's still a mystery for me. Although I know a lot about her but after she joined TC so many things has changed.

 

But I can't do anything about it, dancing makes her happy. Dancing is her passion, the only thing that gives her life and hope. It's her dream and I don't have the rights to stop her from pursuing it. I might not know what's her plan now but I know she's half way there, she's a hardworking stubborn kid.

 

I'm heading now to the studio hoping that she will drop by there. But as soon as I stood in front of the wall that covers the stairs, I knew she's not there. *sigh*

 

Her bicycle is not there, her bicycle is always with her wherever she goes so it means that she's not in the studio.

 

I guess I will just wait for her to come back. That stubborn kid. Tsk!

 

I was about to leave the place when I heard something inside the studio.

 

Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view
Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view
Deo boyeojwo daeum-daeum-daeum-daeum view
Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun-daun view
Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun ( geugoseuro)
Neomu areumdaun-daun-daun ( deryeoga jwo)

 

I stepped back and looked downstairs. Is she here? I checked again if her bicycle is there but it's not. Hmmm, Maybe she just forgot her bicycle or it broke. 

 

I walked downstairs to the studio and opened the door. 

 

"Yah! Sinb-ah, I've been looking for you since last we-" 

 

"WAAHHH!!!" 

 

"Yah! Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed when I realize that it was not Sinb who's in here.

 

It was a blonde haired girl.

 

She's not familiar to me. She's not part of TC. Or is she a new member?

 

"How did you get in here? Are you a new member of TC?" I interrogated her.

 

She's sweating now. She's probably dancing for a long time now.

"Uhmm, No." She said while lowering her head.

 

"Then how did you get here? You're not familiar to me." I said while crossing my arms and stepped closer to her.

 

She stepped back.

 

"I-i have keys." She said then raised the keys she was holding.

 

My eyebrows furrowed after she said that. How come she has keys?

 

"And where did you get that? Did you stole it?!" I said while raising my eyebrow.

 

"N-no!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter