Flashback [1]

Never Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

                   =FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO=

 

It was Saturday night at the park, there's a girl sitting in the bench staring at the dark sky. A cold night breeze rushed into her skin but she didn't bother. She just want to let all her frustrations out.

 

"Even the Universe is sympathising with me." The girl mumbled in the air and let out a deep sigh.

 

The sky is empty that night. Only the moon is present to brighten the dark sky. Stars are no where to be found, even the smallest star is missing.

 

The girl started to sob and then she started to cry loudly. She didn't care about the people who might see her and think that she's crazy. She just want to cry out all her frustrations.

 

"Why is life so unfair?! *sob* Why does it have to be me? *sob* It's not my fault! It's not me! Why can't they believe me just once?!" She said in the middle of her sobs. 

 

The girl held her knees and cried in them. She's crying really loud. But she doesn't care.

 

"Can you shut up miss?! And stop crying so freakin' loud! Can't you see I'm sleeping?! Ugh!" Someone interrupted, a person is now sitting in the bench near where the crying girl is.

 

The girl is surprised by the sudden interruption.

 

"Who are you?! And how dare you to talk to me like that?! And in case you did not know, we're on a public place. This is a freakin' park and you shouldn't be sleeping here*sob*" She replied while glaring on the person beside the bench she's currently sitting on.

 

The other person sat properly in the bench and look staight in the eyes of the girl who's still crying until now while still glaring.

 

The person's forehead creased in confusion. And just stared at the girl for a minute before uttering a word.

 

"My identity is not important. You just disturbed a sleeping person and I don't care if this is a public place, and this is a park not a cemetery you're not supposed to cry here. Tsk!" She said. And yes it is a she. She then leaned on the bench and looked up to the sky. 'People these days. Tsk!'

 

While the other girl is still crying but not that loud. She didn't bother the other girl who's with her. Besides she's just a stranger.

 

The other girl wanted to leave that place and find another one to sleep on but there's something that is preventing her from leaving and urging her to stay that night. And it's annoying her cause she has no idea what is it.

 

15mins had passed and the girl is still crying. While the other girl is having a revelation in her thoughts if she should approach the girl or not.

 

'Should I approach her? No, I will never do that. I don't even know her so why should I care. But she seem so lonely and broke she really needs someone right now. When did you start caring about people?! She's just a stranger that happened to interrupt your sleep, I should be mad right now but why can't I? UGH! THESE IS SO FRUSTRATING!' she agrued with her thoughts. 

 

After a few moments of fighting with her thoughts, she finally decided to speak.

 

"Crying doesn't help." she said. But as soon as she finished her sentence, she regreted it.

 

'Seriously?! Is that the proper way to approach a lonely person?! I just discouraged her with those words UGH! I should just let her.' she faced palm in her thoughts.

 

She was about to take her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter