By Your Side

Never Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 5:30 in the afternoon when they arrive at the place where they are now. It was almost 2 and a half hour drive and Eunha is so tired but the girl beside her is sleeping the whole time.

They are at the parking lot of a restaurant now, Eunha knows that Sinb has not eaten anything yet so she decided to go to this place, the place where they always eat even though it's too far away from where they live, it's worth a drive they say. 

Eunha decided to wake Sinb up even though she's in a deep sleep she needs to eat first.

"Sinb-ah we're here, wake up now." the girl softly tap Sinb's shoulder but the girl did not make a move and still sleeping.

"Yah Sinb-ah you're sleeping for 2 hours now, you need to atleast eat, wake up now." Eunha tried again but she failed. Sinb's face is still covered by the cap and mask and Eunha can't see her face so she decided to remove her cap but she's shocked of what she discovered.

"Sinb-ah! Where did you get this bruise on your face?!" she asked almost shouting because of disbelief. 

Sinb has bruises on her left eye corner and has gauze on her forehead that has blood on it.

Eunha keeps on waking the girl up by shaking her while scolding about the bruises she got. And finally after several times of shaking she spoke.

"Let me sleep, and don't touch me it hurts." She said weakly that made the girl in front of her more worried. She took her cap and covered her face again.

"Yah! You need to be treated, you even have a fever, you're burning like he-" she did not finished what she's saying because the girl in black sush her.

"Shhh!" she then put her index finger on Eunha's lips even without looking. 

"Just let me rest. I let you drag me wherever you want and for doing that, let me just rest, I'm tired." she said and Eunha has no choice but to grant the other girl's wish.

"Ugh! fine. But atleast eat, you're so thin look at yourself. Looks like you haven't eaten for years with that body." she scolded the other girl but didn't got any response so she decided to just order some food and take home for the both of them. 

She's not driving back where they live, she's too tired and hungry to do that so she drove to her house near the area to stay for the night and to also treat Sinb because she really needed to even though she's so stubborn. 

Wondering why she had a house in the area? Well, she used to live there alone but moved out several years after.

As soon as they arrive to Eunha's place, she parked her car at the garage and again she's waking Sinb up so that she could rest comfortably inside.

"Sinb-ah, we're here now let's go get inside so you can rest properly. And please cooperate with me this time, don't be too stubborn." she said, she's infront of Sinb now in the car door waiting for the latter to get out. 

Sinb did not complain and she stood up weakly and almost lost her balance but Eunha is there to support her.

"Oh ohh ohhh! w-wait y-you're too heavy." She complain because Sinb just threw her body to Eunha cuz of weakness. Her arm is hanging on Eunha's shoulder while Eunha's arm is on Sinb's back to support her. 

She closed the car door and went to the main door of the house and she took her keys in her pocket to open it while struggling because of Sinb. 

She finally opened the door and immediately get inside to place Sinb at the couch first. She then threw Sinb at the couch and sighed with relief.

"Haaayyyy! I did not expect you to weight that much with that thin body! Hayst!" she complained then she took care of Sinb and place the girl properly in the couch.

She removed her cap again with her mask this time and she's more shocked from what she saw this time.

Sinb's too pale, she's looks so pale that she's whiter that the house's paint, and she has some bruise on her cheeks and in the corner of her lips. She has bruises all over her face.

"Yah! why didn't you tell us that you're this sick?! What if you died from this fever and bruises in your face huh?! Can you atleast take care of yourself even though we're not by your side?! We're worried about you even though you told us not to worry ourselves about you! Stop being too stubborn and selfish, please think of what we're feeling for just once. Please take care of yourself for us, we don't want to lose you." She let her heart out and a drop of tear escaped her eye, a tear that she's holding for a long time now. 

Sinb held her hand "I'm sorry." she said while breathing heavily and weakly. She opened her eyes for a minute and closed them after. 

She's too sick to speak longer so she just rest herself and let the girl treat her.

Eunha removed Sinb's shoes first and then her jacket. She wiped Sinb's forehead with a soft cloth dumped with cold water to reduce the heat. She also cleaned Sinb's scar in her forehead which is stitched up, looks like she hit herself on something sharp. And when she's trying to remove Sinb's shirt to wipe it too, the girl stopped her.

"Why? we need to wipe your body to reduce the heat." she explained

"It hurts." Sinb said without opening her eyes.

"No it won't, i will be extra gentle I promise." she said and Sinb trusted the girl and just let her do what she's suppose to do.

But as soon as Eunha lift her shirt, hang open. Don't get it wrong, it's not what you're thinking. She's even more shocked now because Sinb's body is covered with bruises, and they are not just tiny bruises cuz they are huge and there's a lot of them over her body. Looks like she was tortured by a group of people.

Sinb's w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter