Expect the Unexpected

Never Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

=Sowon=

 

I went to the cafe near the University to meet dummy. I don't know how important this is but it seems serious. I just hope it's not a bad news.

 

I was about to enter the cafe when suddenly, someone tackled me and choked me from behind.

 

"YAH! WHO ARE YOU?! UHGGG IT HURTS! STOP IT." I screamed my heart out, I don't care if people are staring at me now. 

 

"This is for you calling me ugly and dummy! Kim Sojung." With that voice and statement, I already know who it is.

 

"You just proved that you're a dummy because of what you did just now." I said and thankfully she unlocked her hands from my neck and this time revenge is mine.

 

I held her right hand tightly and I made her face the wall and held the other one. People may think that we're trouble makers but I don't care.

 

We're getting more attention and I hate that so to end this game I just whispered in her ear.

 

"Don't try to tackle a 172cm tall if you're 10cm shorter than that. You dummy." I said and entered the cafe first leaving dummy behind.

 

I can hear her calling my name with anger and in that case, I won haha. (Hair flipped)

 

I entered the cafe and all the eyes are on me. It's not because I'm gorgeous, but hmm okay we can say that it's part of the reason but they're looking at me because of the incident that happen between me and dummy. 

 

But I don't care, I'm too beautiful to even care about them. I just flipped my hair and occupied the vacant table near the counter.

 

I'm going to order my drink now, so I flicked my finger and immediately a lady came to me to get my order.

 

I'm at the Starbucks by the way. I know i know, it's not the proper way to order here. But they know me here because we often go here when we have vacant. I'm a regular costumer here and if you're wondering why they serve me like these, well because I'm gorgeous (Hair flip). 

 

"M-may I get your order maam?" the lady asked.

 

"Of course, that's the reason why you're here, to get my order Ugh! tsk. People these days." I said, Am I rude? No, I'm just stating the fact.

 

"S-sorry ma'am. What's your order ma'am?" The lady said.

 

"I'm sorry for her behavior, she's a spoiled brat so please bear with her." And here came the dummy. She glared at me after saying that and sat in front of me. She's really a pain in the . Tsk.

 

"It's okay ma'am. So can I get your order now ladies?" The girl said wearing that ridiculous smile. Ugh!

 

"Venti passion tea, 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berry juice instead of water with no berries, and light ice." I said fastly wthout looking at the girl crew. 

 

That's my favorite drink by the way. Especially when I'm in a bad mood, and these is the perfect time to order that. Even it's evening now, I'm ordering that drink because why not?

 

"I-im sorry ma'am but i did not get that." The girl said. 

 

Ugh! What's with these people?! Why do they keep on ruining my day? Tsk. 

 

I don't want to stress myself out so I faced the girl and smiled (insert sarcasm) and repeated my order slowly just for the girl. I'm the one adjusting for her now ugh!

 

"Venti passion tea, 2 pumps raspberry, 2 pumps classic, berry juice instead of water with no berries, and light ice. Got it?" I said then rolled my eyes.

 

"Yes ma'am." she said

 

"How about you ma'am?" she added, referring to dummy.

 

"Cappuccino" Dummy said while smiling at the girl.

 

"Thank you" She added. And the girl went off to the counter.

 

"So what is it that you want to tell me?" I started the conversation cause I know she's still upset, and I don't care.

 

"*Deep sigh* She's back. Jung Yerin is back." She said seriously.

 

======================================

I'm heading home now. I decided to walk since our house is just a few meters away from the University and to just think and process what Nayeon/Dummy told me.

 

If you're wondering what is my relation with Dummy, well she's my cousin. Yes, I still can't believe that we're related. She's the opposite of me, but to be honest she's trustworthy. She's my partner in crime but also my enemy haha.

 

Honestly, my mind stopped working after hearing what she said. All the memories came back to me. Especially the bad one's and fear started to draw in my heart. All the questions that left hanging and unanswered. All the pain that we tried to wash away. All the anger that we all felt that day. It all came back to me, and I'm afraid that everything will be ruined again, and worse, it will be messier than the past.

 

I still can't forgive her from what she did. She's my bestfriend Yes, and that's even worst. Trust is like a glass, once it broke you can't put it back together. Even you fix it the mark will still remain. Once you broke someone's trust, you can't bring it back. The pain that once left will still remain.

 

Bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter