Found U

Never Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a busy day at the University full of students rushing things like projects,thesis and some other stuffs that they need to submit before the semester ends. It is the time where the students are all stressing out.

But on the other hand, there are this group of four people that are just chillin' at the fields. 

One of them is even wearing sun glasses that matches her model like figure and as if she was sun bathing while leaning on the bleachers. 

While the short bunny like figure is busy playing with her phone with a frown in her face as if the game took over her life, she's cute though with that frown in her face. 

The other two are busy chatting with each other even though the cute rounded face has the half of her attention in her book, but still manage to chat with the girl next to her with long black hair and bangs.

In the busy University, the group are just watching the students stress out while they are just chillin' and laughing at the poor students. What else can they do? They thought. Are you wondering if they don't have stuffs to work out or to be submitted? Well, they also have but they already finished all those things with the help of each other especially with the help of HER.

"Its good that we're all done with our stuffs and didn't have to rush like those poor students" said the tallest among them which is named Kim Sojung also known as Sowon.

"Yeah, thanks to the mystery that is also missing now, wherever she is, thanks to her. The run away girl." said the bunny like creature, Jung Eunbi that they call Eunha for a reason.

They are all thankful to that particular person that is happened to be missing AGAIN. Yes, again. Because she often run away without any words left to the people around her. She often do that, that makes her friends used to it. 

They are worried of course even though she said not to. Because she will always come back after few days or weeks, even a month sometimes. And sometimes she's just there but doesn't want to show up or be bothered.

And that sometime is today.

"Hey, isn't that her?" exclaimed the black haired girl who's name is Choi Yuna whom they often call Yuju. Wondering why they have nicknames? Well, because they want to be cool they say.

The girls started to follow where Yuju's eyes were. 

And there, on the other side opposite to the bleacher where they are, there's a girl lying comfortably and sleeping. Not minding the loud surrounding full of rushing students. 

She's wearing a black cap with a black mask that covers most of her face. With a black leather jacket and a black shirt beneath, matching with her black pants and black boots. To sum this all up, she's wearing all black that made the girl unnoticeable.

"Is that the missing demon?" Sowon asked while holding her shades up.

"Calling her a demon after thanking her huh?" finally the girl with a round face has spoken. She's Kim Yewon, she doesn't have nickname though because she don't want to have one, what's the sense of having a name if she will replace it she says.

"Well, she looks like a demon with her outfit." Sowon stated

"Yeah, with that outfit it's definitely her." said Eunha

"What are we waiting for? Let's kidnap her before she'll go missing again." Yuju suggested.

In that cue they all stood up and went to the girl in black that is still sleeping until now.

They are now standing in front of the girl wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter