Dummy

Never Go Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The sun is up now but Eunha is still asleep, she's too tired because of what happened yesterday. When the sun brights straight to Eunha's face, her eyes squinted because of too much brightness. She stretched her arms and body but suddenly. 

                           *thugd* 

"Owww!" she winced in pain when her forehead meets the small table beside her when she's stretching her body. She's awake now, thanks to the table and her clumsiness.

 

She sat up while rubbing the part of her forehead that she hit on the table. Then she remembered that she's not only the one who slept in that place. She checked the person laying on the couch but there's no one in there. 

 

Eunha stood up and started to worry, 'what if she run away again?, she's not healed yet!' she said to herself. She started to roam around the house then a door opening can be heard, she immediately run where the sound is coming from and there she saw the mystery just got out of the bathroom while holding her stomach. 

 

"Oh thank God." Eunha said while breathing hardly because of exhaustion and nervousness. 

 

"I thought you run away again!" she then slapped Sinb's shoulder.

 

"Do you think I will run away with my condition? I'm not that dumb. And btw, I just let out all my frustrations in the bathroom." she said coolly that confused Eunha.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked the girls. 

 

"I pooped!" Sinb said while rolling her eyes. "Where's your brain again? I guess it's in your ." she added and walked away.

 

"Hayyst, why do I keep embarrassing myself in front of her?. Tsk!" Eunha compained to herself after Sinb walked away.

 

Sinb headed in the kitchen while Eunha went to the bathroom to clean herself.

 

After she finished washing herself, she went staight to the kitchen where Sinb was eating. 

 

"Eat." Sinb said with stuffed with food.

 

"Where did you get this?" Eunha asked after sitting across where Sinb is. She immediately stuffed with the food in front of her.

 

"In the garbage." Sinb said without paying much attention to Eunha because she's too busy in her food.

 

*Choked* *Cough* 

 

Eunha choked after hearing that. She's even out of breath and Sinb being so kind helped her friend. She stood up from her seat and went to Eunha and then....

 

*SPANGKSHZSHAJ*

 

"AHHHHH!" that's Eunha screaming her lungs out. She spit everything from because Sinb just smacked her back. She's not that kind after all.

 

Sinb lend her a glass of water to drink after. When Eunha recovered she glared at Sinb.

 

"YAH! WHAT THE HECK?! Why did you do that?! I almost spit my lungs because of what you did!" The midget said to Sinb while the latter continued her meal as if nothing happened.

 

"It's good that you didn't spit your lungs totally. You're so lucky." she replied.

 

"Yah! after ruining my appetite, after smacking my back, you even have the guts to joke around?!" Eunha contested.

 

"Who said I'm joking? If I'm joking then just laugh." Sinb defended.

 

"Ughh!" *PSRLUK*

 

"Yah!" Sinb shouted while glaring at Eunha. Cuz the latter just smacked her head as revenge.

 

"That's just nothing compared to what you did to me earlier, I still can feel your evil palm in my back." Eunha reasoned

 

"Tsk! Isn't that what you're supposed to do when someone is choking?" Sinb contested.

 

"No! You should pat her back, not smack it. That's different." she explained.

 

"Mian" Sinb said coolly.

 

"Just eat now, I ordered the food, it's not from the garbage." She added while serving Eunha another plate.

 

"Thanks, but I did not forgive you already. You owe me a lot." The midget said while frowning.

 

"I know." Sinb replied

 

They're just eating quietly, savouring their meal. When Eunha broke the silence.

 

"Sooo, you went to your group again didn't you?" she said while still focusing in her food.

 

"Mmmm" Sinb just nodded.

 

"The TCs. They're the one who did that aren't they?" Eunha added.

 

"Mmmm" Sinb just nodded again.

 

"Why don't you just quit?" Eunha suggested.

 

But Sinb didn't seem to like what Eunha said because she stopped eating and looked at Eunha with her confused/glaring eyes.

 

"You're just hurting yourself after all, why don't you just focus on your studies, and just live your life peacefully." Eunha convinced the other girl.

 

"Quitting is not in my vocabulary. Especially when it comes to my team. I can't do that, and I will never do that." Sinb replied, she continued eating after that.

 

"Yeah I know, I'm just concerned. Look what happened to you, you even have the guts to hide it. Why don't you just give up, it doesn't make sense anymore they're gone, what's the point? You're just hurting yourself even more." Eunha said while Sinb stopped eating again.

 

"Then what's the point of quitting? There's none. I will never give up my team, aside from you and the others they're also my family. And I will do anything just to keep them, even death could not stop me." Sinb pointed.

 

"I almost gave my team up the last time because of one person. And that was the biggest mistake I've ever committed. Until now I can't believe I almost did that because of that stupid reason, that's so selfish of me. And I've learned now." she added

 

"I don't want to ruin their dreams, I don't want them to experience what I've been through. I want them to succeed, I want to fulfill my dream through them. Now, my dream is to fulfill th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter