Do You Trust Me?

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

"Taemin-ah, JongHyun-hyung! Wake up!" then comes the endless knocking on the door of our shared room at the dorm.

"Guys,please wake up" Kibum's panicked voice made me spring up from my bed. I took my phone before standing up and while walking towards the door, I unlocked my phone to look at the time. Ten minutes past two in the morning. 

"What's the matter hyung?" I asked in my sleepy state.

"Jinki-hyung..." his shaky voice alarmed my senses washing away all the sleepiness in my body.

"What's happening Kibum?" Jonghyun asked already standing behind me. Worry written all over his face. We already knew that it's bad news.

"Jinki-hyung was arrested." Kibum said with eyes already watering.

"He's what??!?" I asked again,hoping I misheard everything.

"Didn't he went clubbing last night with his friends?" Jonghyun asking a more relevant question.

"Yes, he was arrested at the club for ual harassment! Search the internet for more details. I have no time to explain, I got a call from SM asking us to be there as soon as possible." Kibum hurriedly says as he gave us time to fix ourselves.

"How about Minho-hyung?" He is probably shooting a drama by this time.

"Manager already informed him, he'll meet us at SM." Kibum answered as we get inside the van.

"This is impossible! Of all people, how can they accuse Jinki-hyung of ual harrasment?" Jonghyun rants as he rubs his forehead, his head aches as he thinks of the situation they are in.

I kept quiet during our ride to SM. When we arrive at the building, we immediately went to the conference room where Lee Soo Man Sajangnim is waiting for us. Minho was already there, stands up when he saw us entering the room. He gave each of us a tap on the shoulders.

"Onew will be here in a while, they finished interrogating him at the police station." Lee Sajangnim informed us. I looked at the old man, trying to see his reaction towards the whole incident. Unlike all of us, he is calm. 

"What will happen to Jinki-hyung?" Kibum asked the old man, worried about our leader.

"Don't worry, Mina is there to fix everything." with the mention of her name, there comes the punch in my chest again. Yah! It's not time for this Taemin! With Jinki being arrested, everything is now on the line, his career as well as SHINee's. With our upcoming concert, how can all of this happen?

The knock on the door ended my thoughts and I almost teared up when I saw Jinki-hyung with the manager enter the room. He looks so wasted, he can't even walk on his own, the manager has to support him so he can sit o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter