Kiss and make up

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin's POV

"You don't know how angry I am right now Lee Taemin." Mina said, sending chills down my spine. I never thought she has this side. I know she's a tough woman but she's also the sweetest girl I know. So this Mina standing in front of me is someone I don't know how to deal with.

"Mina, I..." not really knowing what I wanted to say, I closed my mouth and let my eyes meet with hers. Looking at her after gaining my sanity back, which temporarily left me because of  the world shattering kiss, I had the time to notice her heavy-lidded eyes which are usually round.

I flinched when she walked closer and I had to part my legs when she suddenly put her knee in between resting it on the sofa. I had to swallow the lump in my throat looking at her, surprised with the boldness.

"Who is she Taem?" Taem. I like it when she calls me that. The first time was after the kiss we shared earlier. Remembering the kiss, i felt blood rushed to my face making my cheeks burn.

"How could you blush with just the mention of that girl?" for a second I thought she's going to cry, her sad eyes never leaving mine as if trying to see the truth in them.

"What do you mean Mina?" I asked as I touched her cheeks trying to erase the sadness on her face. She purred into my touch, lowering her self to me. Having her close like this,i can smell alcohol.

"Baby are you drunk?" I asked her tryng to lift her face that found its way to my neck. When our eyes met for the nth time tonight, with her body literally lying on top of me, I found myself lost again. 

"So I'm your baby now?" she's staring right into my eyes. Can we really talk like this? Now I know the reason behind the boldness. She's drunk! For Christ' sake! She might forget or regret everything tomorrow.

"I don't think it is a good idea to talk tonight Mina. You're drunk. I'll come back tomorrow, alright?" I said but not trying to move even an inch away from her. Having her this close felt so nice. Her soft skin brushing against mine. She buried her face on my neck again, I can feel warm air blowing behind my ear sending sensations to my core. 

"But you didn't answer my question yet. Who is she? Do you like her? More than you like me?" she mumbled in my ears. Though its hard to concentrate on her question, with her lips brushing on my ear, I don't want any misunderstanding anymore.

"Baby, I can't even reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter