Rejected

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

I heard knocks on the door that made me look up from the documents I'm currently reading. Looking at my watch, I realized it is already past the lunch time. So, it's probably the food delivery. I asked Ji Hee, my assistant, to order food as I won't have time to go out for lunch, I need to finish this before the weekends.

"Come in!" i said with my attention back to the documents. I heard the door opening and Ji Hee entering.

"Just put it on the table, I'll eat later." i said without looking at her.

"It's already past lunchtime, you should eat now. The paperworks can wait." I was surprised to hear a soft yet deep voice, obviously not from Ji Hee. I looked at the guy standing in the middle of my office with both of his hands on either side of his waist, ready to scold me if I go against his words.

"Taemin.." i said as I look at him, he is as hot and handsome as ever, but something is new about him today. I looked at his shoes, it's the same shoes he uses during practice, his jogging pants and loose tshirt is also the same with what he usually wears. My gaze went up to his face, his plump lips, cute nose and peircing dark brown orbs are as i remember them. Then his hair, he changed the style! It no longer covers half of his eyes. It was neatly brushed up giving me full access to his handsome face.

"Hey, come here and eat, you won't get full by just admiring me like that Mina." his naughty smile visible. This guy really has the confidence. I can't help but blush. I hate how my cheeks would always give me away. 

"Come on, eat. I bought the pasta you liked from the restaurant across the office building. I'm glad I went here earlier before Ji Hee ordered your food. You'll probably eat burger and fries for lunch." he said as he opened the food containers.

I instantly felt my hunger when I smell the aroma of the food. I sit beside him on the sofa where I usually entertain the artists with legal concerns. We started eating and halfway the meal, he stopped and I felt his gaze on me.

"What's wrong? Don't you like the food?" I stopped eating as well. 

"No Mina, the food is fine. I was just wondering, if I ask you that question again, right now, will you still reject me?" He is now intensely looking at me. 

"Why are you suddenly bringing this up Taemin?" confused, I looked away, avoiding his eyes.

"I'm sorry Mina. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. If you're still not ready, It's fine with me, I'll wait until you're sure." he smiled but I can see a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I wish I could tell him how I really feel right this very moment. But I have to wait until the weekends, I want everything to be special for the bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter