Revelation Bites

Truth Bites

A/N - Sorry for not posting for a few months. I got caught up in working at summercamps, doing lessons and competing in my sport all summer that I didn't think about writing. Now I'll be posting a bit more often, but still pretty random. Maybe 1 or 2 times a month. 

Junhui, Seungcheol, and Seokjin all piled into Seokjin’s car. Seokjin at the wheel, Junhui on the passenger side, and Seungcheol in the back. Small stories from the past decades that Junhui and Seokjin had been separated were thrown back and forth. Seungcheol listened in periodically while on his phone, not wanting to bother the two.     

“We have a few days off right now,” Seokjin explained as he parked his car, “I thought now would be the best time to tell the guys.”

“Good idea,” Junhui praised, “Let’s go.” The three of them walked to the BTS dorm and Seokjin took a deep breath as he entered the code to the gate.

Seungcheol noticed and questioned, “You sure you’re going to be okay?”

“Yeah, I think.” Seokjin weakly chuckled, “It’s all just a little nerve-racking, ya know?” The three laughed quietly together and proceeded to make their way into the dorm in silence.

Seokjin opened the door to the dorm and was met with chaos. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook were running around the dorm, flour and half made batter of some sort all over them and Jimin was washing batter out of his hair in the sink. Yoongi and Namjoon were nowhere to be seen.

“What the hell is going on here?!” Seokjin’s voice echoed around the dorm and the four in sight froze and looked over at him. “Where are Namjoon and Yoongi?” He asked as he massaged the bridge of his nose.

“Yoongi-hyung is in his studio and Namjoon-hyung is in the shower.” Jungkook said after a few moments of silence.

“Can you all clean this up, get Yoongi and Namjoon and meet us in the living room?” Seokjin didn’t wait for an answer as he walked away. He didn’t need one. Junhui and Seungcheol followed a few steps behind.

The three remained on the couch until Namjoon came walking into the room, towel still in hand, ruffling and attempting to dry is hair. “Hey, Jin-hyung, did the kids said for us too meet you in th…” he trailed off as he looked up and saw Seungcheol and Junhui sitting alongside Seokjin. “Oh… um… Hello?” He sheepishly spoke. “May I ask why they are here for our meeting?”

“They’re helping with the meeting.” Seokjin gestured to the two.

Seungcheol, Junhui, and Namjoon exchanged greetings and the four sat down once again and continued with lighthearted conversation until the remaining members joined them. Slowly, one by one, they all joined them.

Once they all had arrived and settled down, Yoongi spoke up, “So, why are we here?”

“I... I have something I have to tell you guys… Ah why am I doing this?” Seokjin mumbled the last part. Junhui placed a hand confortlingly on his shoulder and offered him a slight smile, just to let them know him and Seungcheol were still there by his side.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt? Sick? Jin-hyung?” Hoseok rattled off worried questions.

Seokjin let out a deep breath, “Yeah, I’m fine… but…. Well, I should explain a bit first… You all know a bit about vampires, yes?” He received confused glances and “Yes, why”s. After a quick glance towards Junhui for support, Seokjin began again, “Well, vampires are real… and I’m one of them….”

“Is this some sort of ty joke you came up with Seokjin-hyung?” Jungkook questioned.

Seokjin sighed once again, “Firstly, watch your language. Secondly, no, I’m completely serious”

Silence. Shocked faces shown across six of the nine faces in the room. After several moments, Jimin spoke out, “If all this is true… not to be rude… but why are they here?”

“Well…” Seokjin looked to Junhui’s eyes for approval and after a slight nod, he continued, “Junnie is a vampire too, and he just recently told his group.”