Reunion Bites

Truth Bites

Seungcheol opened the door to see not who he expected. “Seokjin-sunbaenim? Not to be rude… but what are you doing here?”

Junhui rounded the corner and spoke, “Jinnie?”

“Junnie~” Seokjin sang while hugging Junhui, “I haven’t seen you in decades!”

“Wait… You already know each other?” Seungcheol blurted out.

“Uh… Oops? Did I just reveal your age to him, Junnie?” Seokjin half panicked.

“No, you’re fine. He already knows.” Junhui explained, “He’s actually my first feedling now.”

“Really? Lucky… I don’t have a feedling yet.” Seokjin pouted.

“You’re a vampire too?” Seungcheol received a nod in response, “How old are you?”

Seokjin chuckled at the blunt question, “I’m 375 years old, born in 1642!” He said with pride.

“You haven’t told your members?” Seungcheol questioned, reminding the other two that he was still there.

“No, I just never had the right time. Even after all these years,” explained Seokjin.

“As much as we enjoy the company, lets head into the living room so we can sit and tell us why you are here.” Junhui motioned for Seokjin and Seungcheol to follow him. “I know you, Seokjin. You wouldn’t visit unannounced unless it was important.”

The three sat down on the couch, Seokjin in the middle, with Seungcheol and Junhui on either side of him.

“Yeah it’s important. Minhee called. She wants to host a reunion.” Seokjin informed the younger vampire.

“Minhee?! As in our Minhee?!” Junhui spoke with excitement. “When is it?”

“Next weekend, and she asked if we could bring our groups.” Seokjin stated, “That’s why I’m here, I need your help telling my members. You have told your members, right?”

“Yeah, they found out just a few days ago. You have perfect timing.” Junhui laughed.

“Ha! I know I’m perfect!” Seokjin exclaimed sarcastically, “But seriously, how am I going to tell them?” Seokjin asked, “Wait. How did you tell your members?”

Junhui chuckled. “I didn’t” Seokjin looked up confused.

“He always carried a bottle of blood with him and we wanted to know what was in it, so long story short, we tied him up and interrogated him.” Seungcheol elaborated.

Seokjin broke out in laughter. “Really?! That’s golden!” He could hardly speak properly because of his laughter.

“Ok, ok, calm your .” Junhui deadpanned sarcastically, “It makes me sound weak, but I could still take you in a fight!”

Seokjin eccentrically jumped out of his seat, “Just because you beat me a few times in spars doesn’t make you stronger! I call for a rematch!”

Junhui sighed and laughed, “Let’s not do this now. Remember what happened last time? Let’s wait until we go to the reunion.”

Seokjin thought and remembered, “Yeah, I don’t really feel like destroying a building at the moment.” Seungcheol, who had seemed to have been forgotten by the two vampires, looked towards Seokjin shocked. Seokjin laughed, “Knowing Minhee, there’s probably going to be a tournament at the reunion.”

“What’s this with sparring?” Seungcheol finally spoke, scaring the others.

“Oh, we spar to see who’s stronger.” Junhui explained and Seungcheol nodded in response.

“Well if you don’t have any schedule at the moment, could we head over to my dorm to tell my members?” Seokjin asked Junhui.

“Sure, let’s go.” Junhui turned to Seungcheol, “Do you want to tag along?”

Seungcheol stood up and grabbed his coat. “I guess”