It's cute.. :)

My Little Prince~

 

REYIN’S POV:

I was eating silently with my mom. “Reyin..” My mom broke the silence. “Neh?” “Why don’t you just be friends with that Jinyoung guy?” “Why mom??” “You see, I like him for you. He’s smart, responsible, has respect, kind and really good-looking.” “Mom, he’s not like that to me, okay? Wait, good-looking? Have you seen him??” “Of course, silly!” “Huh?? How???” “Whenever your teacher calls for a PT Conference, I always see him helping the teachers with some things.” “Ohh...” “But really Reyin. I like him for you.” “Mom, let’s not talk about that guy, please?” “Why?” “Because I just don’t like him and he doesn’t like me as well..” I answered in a low voice. “Okay fine..” “Mom, I have something to tell you..” “Yes, what is it?” “I have something small with me..” “OH MY!! Are you pregnant?! Is Jinyoung the father?! You know, if he’s the father I don’t care if you make a dozen cute babies.” Mom said while nodding. “MOM!! I’m not pregnant! I’m too young, okay?” Why is my mom like thisssss. I sighed. “I was just kidding, darling.. What is it that you want to tell me?” She said. “Uhm.. I have a... A small pimple.. Yes, a small pimple! On my forehead! See?” Then I showed it to her. “Let’s name it, Jinyoung!” “MOOOOM!!” “Okay, okay. I was just kidding again.” She laughed. Then we finished eating. “Mom, I’ll take care of these..” “Okay, I’m gonna upstairs.” “Neh..” I took a small plate and put some food on it. After washing the dishes, I went back to my room with the food.

AT MY ROOM:

“Here.” I gave Jinyoung the food. “What took you so long? I’m like starving to death here.” “Don’t overreact, ugly prince.” “Thanks.” He smiled and I just nodded. Now I feel awkward talking to him. “I heard my name a while ago.” He broke the silence. “Huh??” “You’re pregnant with my child?” He laughed. “Yah! Eavesdropper! And there’s so many Jinyoung in the world, okay?” “Oh I see, your mom likes me for you, huh?” He teased. “YAH! Feeler!” I grabbed the pillow beside and I was about to throw it at him. “You’re going to throw that at me, babo?” “You’re lucky you’re small!” Then I threw the pillow back to its place. “I hate yoooou!!!!” I shouted. “Thanks.” And smirked. THIS BISH! AAAAISSHHH!! He’s making me crazy! “Reyin?!! Who are you talking to??” I heard mom from the other room. “Oh nothing, mother! It’s just Yura!” “OK!” WHEW!~

DAY2- JINYOUNG’S POV:

I was lying on the bed, no blanket that Reyin gave me. And she was lying on her own bed.

2 days have passed but I’m still small.. I wonder what my mission is? “You only have 100 days, Jinyoung. Fix everything.” What should I fix? What if I didn’t fix it? I’m gonna die? Oh no, I hope not. WAAAAAHHH!! I ruffled my hair in frustration. This is making me crazy!!! OH Well, maybe I should just wait until the 100th day..

REYIN’S POV:

“Jinyoung, you wanna go somewhere?” I sat up on my bed and looked at him with a smile. “Where?” He asked. “Park?” “Ok.” I wore my jacket then put Jinyoung inside the pocket and I went to nearest park. I sat on the swing and placed Jinyoung on the other swing beside me. “Dude, it’s so high.” He said while shaking. I laughed then put him on my lap. “I see Mr, Jung is scared of heights.” I teased then smiled at him. “No I’m not. It’s just that, I’m too small for the swing..” “Oh I see..” “Thanks.” He said shyly. “For what?” “For everything. Even though I always tease you, you still took care of me.” “Ah.. Hahah. It’s nothing.” I felt my cheeks heated up. What’s this? Ohmy.. I didn’t know this prince has some sincerity inside him. I smiled. “Oh! Ice cream!” Then I pointed at the Ice Cream vendor. “You want?” I asked Jinyoung. “No thanks, you like ice creams?” “No, I LOVE them.” I put him inside my pocket again then went to buy a cone of ice cream. “Ajuhssi, one vanilla ice cream please.. Gomawo.” Then I my ice cream. “Yummy.” “Are you really like that when eating an ice cream?” I heard Jinyoung suddenly spoke. “Like what?” I asked. “Like, after I the ice cream I’d say ‘Yummy’ and be happy.” “Uhm.. Yeahh, what’s wrong with thaaat??” “Nothing..” He smiled.

JINYOUNG’S POV:

 “Ajuhssi, one vanilla ice cream please.. Gomawo.” Reyin said then her ice cream. “Yummy.” “Are you really like that when eating an ice cream?” I suddenly asked her. “Like what?” “Like, after I the ice cream I’d say ‘Yummy’ and be happy.” “Uhm.. Yeahh, what’s wrong with thaaat??” “Nothing.” I smiled. Because it’s cute...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

How was it? OHMY JINYOUNG. :"">>

Thankyou for the comments and subcriptions!!! I LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!! <3<3<3