Jinyoung, the feeler.

My Little Prince~

 

REYIN’S POV:

“Wait!” I stopped him. “What?” “We don’t know who lives in there..” I looked around.. The place looks kinda scary plus it’s getting late so the place is a little dark. I grabbed unto his arm. “Ya--- Ooooh. Clumsy girl is scared.. Huh~” He teased. Then I let go of his arm. “No, I’m not!” “If I know, you just want to hold my arm..” “Don’t be a feeler, Jinyoung.” “Whatever, I’m hungry. Oh! A fruit.” He picked the fruit and we examined it. The fruit is blue is color, circle in shape and the size of a Dragon Fruit. “Yah! That might be poisonous!” “Are you concerned?” “No I’m not, feeler! If you die, I’m gonna leave you here to rot!” “Ooooh. I’m scared.” Then he took a bite. “HEY! WHO ARE YOU?!” We jumped a bit when we heard someone yelled. An old woman was now standing in front of the creepy house. Her hair was messy and her eyes are big, black and has dark circles. “Why did you ate that?!” “Ajuhmma, we’re sorry.. I guess we better leave now.. We’re really sorry..” I said while bowing for forgiveness. “How much did you ate??” Her voice was scary. “Just a small bite..” Jinyoung answered. “You should be careful.. One day, everything will be big.” The old woman said. I’m having goose bumps already. “Ajuhmma, we’re really sorry.. We’re going now..” I grabbed Jinyoung’s hand and ran away. “I’M WARNING YOU, YOUNG BOY!!” I heard the old woman shouted.

We made it back to the track on the map and we got back safely to the tents. “What did you just did back there, Jinyoung??” I blurted out. “What?! That woman is just scaring YOU, okay? Or me? Maybe she likes me?” “Why me?! I didn’t do anything to her and you were the one who ate her fruit! Oh and how thick can your face get, huh??” “I don’t know. Maybe I’m just that handsome that even ajuhmmas still fall for my charms.” “Arguing with you is pointless! I’m going now, FEELER!!” “I talk nonsense only to you because I think your head is filled with nonsense too.” “Shut up. I hate you!” “I hate you more, Reyin” A smirk formed on his ugly face then left me. “Aaaaahh!! I REALLY HATE THAT ANNOYING GUY!!” I shouted while stomping my feet in annoyance. “I heard that.” “WELL IT’S MEANT TO BE HEARD!!!”

The camping lasted for 3 days and 2 nights. We went back to Seoul in the morning of the 3rd day, Saturday. Our rest day is only on Sunday and today is Sunday so tomorrow, we have school. TSK. Oh well, I looked at my watch and it’s 9pm already. I’m going to sleep now. Goodnight, world~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi!!!! THANKYOOOOU!! Because for your comments and subscriptions I now have the confidence to finish this fic. XDDD :)))) <3

Oh yes, I'm gonna do a double update today so this is the first, I'm gonna post the other one later. So, ENJOY!! :))) <3