The dream..

My Little Prince~

 

JINYOUNG’S POV:

“One day everything will be big.” “Jinyoung!” I was walking in nowhere. Everything is white. All I see is white. “Jinyoung!” I heard someone call my name. “You only have 100 days, Jinyoung. Fix everything.” I heard it again. “Who are you?! Where are you?!” I asked. “I’m Shin. You won’t see me.” The voice answered. “Are you the reason why I became small?” “Maybe? But yes.” “What should I do to get back to my original height.” “Finish your mission in 100 days.” “Huh?! What mission? What’s my mission??” “Good luck, Jinyoung...” Said the voice as it slowly faded away. I am now awake but my eyes are still closed.. It was a dream, but why does it feel so real?? “I want to be back to my original size! I want to be back to my original size! I want to be back to my original size!” I opened my eyes. It was very disappointing. I’M STILL SMALL.. A sigh escaped my lips as I remembered what the voice said, One day everything will be big. Finish your mission in 100 days.. “Wait.. The old woman from the woods! Maybe the voice is right. Is it because of the fruit that I became small..?” I asked myself. But, why?? I looked at the time and it’s still 7am. “So, today is Day 1..?” Many questions filled my mind. “What’s my mission though?” Oh well, I’ll just go back to sleep and deal with this later. Then I closed my eyes again.

REYIN’S POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Stupid me, why did I set the alarm on a weekend.  I opened my eyes and saw Jinyoung sleeping peacefully. Good thing he was not awaken by my alarm clock.  I examined his face, he was indeed handsome.. He looks like an angel while sleeping. But no, he isn’t my type. He might be smart but his attitude toward me is a big no, no. I laid my head back to my pillow. It’s Saturday today. Hm.. I have nothing to do.. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep again.

JINYOUNG’S POV:

I was the first to wake up. I looked at the big clock beside me and it’s 9am already. I went to Reyin’s side and pulled some strands of her hair. “Reyin! Wake uuuup!” “What...?” She slightly moved and covered her face with her blanket. I pulled the blanket and pinched her cheek to wake her up. “Feed me, Reyin.” She opened her eyes, sat up and rubbed her eyes. “Why would I feed you??” She blurted out. “Because I’m small.” “TSK!” She ruffled her hair the brought me to the bathroom sink. “Clean yourself first, here, your clothes.” She handed me my clothes. “Thanks, now out.” “PSH!” As soon as she closed the door I started cleaning myself with the faucet water. It’s like I’m taking a shower on a waterfalls. After taking a shower and change into my clothes, I called Reyin then it’s her turn to wash up. When Reyin was done washing up she brought me downstairs where we saw her mom cooking for breakfast. “Good morning, mom” Reyin kissed her mom’s cheek. “Good morning, darling” Her mom replied. Reyin placed me on the coffee table in the living room. “Jinyoung babo, I think we should tell mom about you so I don’t have to hide you here at home..” “Nice idea! So your mom will be so shocked and might get a heart attack. You want that to happen?” I said sarcastically. “Babo, mom is not like that. Tsk! Never mind, forget about it.”

“Reyin! Breakfast is ready!” “Neh, mom!” Reyin took me to her room again and told me to stay there. “Stay there, I’ll bring you food.” Then she ran to the dining room again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

How was it? XD Sorry for the lame and short update.. OTL

But I hope you'll still enjoy. :))) I think I'll update later. idk, it depends. XDDD

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! LOVE LOVE!! <3