Never fails to annoy me.

My Little Prince~

Reyin's POV

It was lunch break and I was happily eating my ice cream when suddenly someone bumped into me. I looked up and it was the ever annoying Jinyoung. “YAH!” I shouted at him. “Why so clumsy??” he said, “What?! You did this on purpose! Now my ice cream.. is all over my face!” He laughed. “It’s ok, clumsy girl. You look good on it.” said he and patted my head then left. “YAH!!!” “Forget about him, Reyin.. Let’s just clean your face.. Ok?” said Yura. “Aish!” a sigh escaped my lips as my best friend dragged me to the Girls’ CR to clean my face.

After cleaning my face, we went back to our classroom. Yes, that ugly Jinyoung is my classmate. TSK! As we entered our classroom a smirk formed on Jinyoung’s face and I glared at him. I sat on my sit which was near the window. Mr. Chae came in and greeted us. “Okay, class! I’m going to announce something! Next week our school is going on a Camping Trip.” “YEEEY!!!!” all my classmates cheered except for Jinyoung. He might be smart but he’s not the nerdy type that gets bullied. He’s the bully. No, not really. I’m the only one that he bullies. TSK! “Now, you all know it’s not just a Camping trip for playing. We’re going to give all of you activities to do.” “Uuuuuhh...” They all said again..

Mr. Chae started his lessons. I wasn’t paying attention to the teacher because I don’t like studying that much. No, it’s not like I don’t know anything. I just don’t get high grades. I was busy daydreaming about me and Sandeul when suddenly a piece of crumpled paper into a ball landed on the back of my head. “TSK!” I turned around to see who threw it, my eyes landed on that ugly oaf. He smirked then stucked his tongue out at me. “Aish! That annoying guy! Ruining my daydream!!” I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes at him to turn to my teacher who’s still discussing.

The class ended fast and I grabbed my things, waited for Yura and we hurriedly walked to the gates of the school, because I don’t want to see that Prince of Arrogance.