Camping..

My Little Prince~

 

“Reyin-ah! Wake up~” I slightly opened my eyes to see my Best friend waking me up. “What time is it?” “7am” “It’s still early..” “Early? There’s only 30 minutes left before the camping!” My eyes widened, “WHAT!?” I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, eat half of my breakfast then grabbed my bag which I prepared last night. My best friend and I went to our school where the bus that will take us to the camping site is waiting for the students. Good thing, we can sit anywhere we want. So I sat next to Yura. The bus drove off and my classmates are making so much noise so I plugged in my earphones and went to sleep.

 

“Reyin, we’re here.. Wake up~” Yura was shaking my shoulders. I rubbed my eyes and we went out of the bus with our bags. The teachers helped us in preparing the tents and partnered us. Obviously, boys are separated from girls. So I will have to share my tent with Yura. After we finished putting our things inside the tent, our teachers gave us time to rest. And for lunch, the faculty prepared food already.

 

After lunch, our teachers called for the students. “Is everyone here already?” “Neh!” The students answered in unison. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jinyoung with his friends. Oh! There’s my Sandeullie! Ahihihi~ “Okay kids! Our first activity for this afternoon is trekking. You together with your partners, the both of you should find 7 flags in the woods. Don’t worry, we will give each pair a guide map. Oh! And since some of you needs communicating, we decided to pair all of you up. Each group is composed of only two people.” said Mr. Chae. “First pairing, Kang Reyin and Jung Jinyoung..” “WHAT?!” Jinyoung and I said in unison. “Why Ms. Kang and Mr. Jung? Do we have a problem with that??” I can’t argue about this. A sigh escaped my lips. I saw Jinyoung ruffled his hair in annoyance. “I feel you, Jinyoung.. Why him?!” I thought to myself. “Okay kids, here are your maps. Go to your partners and you can start.” TSK! I looked at Yura and there she is, they paired her up with Gongchan. A sigh escaped my lips as I stomped my way to Jinyoung. How lucky can my best friend get? “YAH!” “I have a name, babo!” And with that he hit the back of my head. “Yah! I have a name too!” and I stepped on his foot. “OUCH!” “Serves you right!” “I don’t want to argue with you, ok? I won’t waste my time on you.” he said then left. “Tsk! Waste yo face. Yah! wait up!” I followed him.

 

“3 more flags left. Tsk! WAIT! This place isn’t in the map?!” I panicked “What?! Let me see.” I handed him the map. He looked around then at me with wide eyes. I didn’t know his little ugly eyes can get that big? “We’re lost, babo.” Then he walked. “What?! Oh my! What should we do?!” I panicked again my heart is beating fast and I got scared. But I don’t want to show that side of me to him.. If only he’s Sandeul, I would stick to him like a koala. Ahihihi~ “Don’t over react, dude.” Jinyoung said. “I’m not over reacting, okay??” We kept on walking and walking. Until, “Look!” he pointed at something and I followed the direction, he was pointing at a house.. A scary looking house.. “Come, let’s ask if they have payphones or anything.” He said then walked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

How was it? HEHEHE :))) I got the idea from "Secret Garden" HAHAHA :))) Dude, I can't think of anything okay? XDDD

LOOOOL So yes, :)

I think tomorrow I'm gonna do a double update, how's that? :)

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. <3