WHAT THE?!

My Little Prince~

 

JINYOUNG’S POV:

I was awaken by the sound of my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and opened it. That’s strange.. Why is everything so big?? I closed my eyes again and opened it. I blinked for few a times, what’s wrong..?? “Waaaaaaah!!!! What the?!!! Why is everything so big?!!! My window is sooo big!!!” O.O I went to the window to see if everything outside is big too then “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!” The wind blew me. “Aaaaaaah!!! Uwaaaaah!!!!!” For a second I think I’m screaming like a girl. “Aaaaah!!!!!” Good thing, I saw a curtain and grabbed on it. I pulled myself up the curtain and went inside the window. “Whew!!” “Mom!! I’m going to school now!” “Where’s your bag??” “Oh, hehe. I’m gonna get it upstairs.” I heard two voices of a woman. Then I heard someone walking up the stairs. I tried to find for a hiding place and I found an opened bag and hid inside it. I closed the zipper but left a small hole so that I can breathe. “That’s strange.. I left my bag opened.. Oh well!” I heard a girl’s voice. Her voice sounds familiar. I thought.

REYIN’S POV:

“Goodmorning, class. Hm.. Seems like our Mr. Jung is absent today..” I whispered to myself, “YES!” “Okay, please bring out your Notebooks in Biology because we’re going to write our Notes.” “Neh..” said my classmates boringly. I opened my bag and saw something. I went to my teacher, “Ms. Ahn, may I go to the washroom..?” “Why are you bringing your bag??” “Girl problems..” I whispered to my teacher. “Oh, okay. Be fast.” “Neh..” then I bowed. I went to the Girls’ Washroom and placed my bag on the sink and opened it. “Aaaaaahh!!!!” “Aaaaah!! What the hell, man?! You scared me!” “Aaaaaah!!! Why are you small!!??” “And why are you big??” “What are you doing inside my bag?!?” “Hm.. Chilling, reading your lousy papers and hiding, I guess? And will you please stop shouting and screaming?? Can’t you see I’m small?! My ears are small! Your making me deaf!” “WHATEVER! I’m leaving!” I turned my back at him then walked. “WAIT! You’re gonna leave me inside a Girls’ washroom?! You think I’m that erted??!” He shouted. “WHAT?! So you want me to go to the Boys’ washroom and leave you there instead?!” “Oh please no.. Can you keep me, please..?” And he did his aegyo. “Now you’re nice to me..” I thought. “Hm.. How about no?” “Please, Reyin...” He begged. “Hm.. In one condition!” “Anything..” “HA! DON’T TOUCH MY THINGS AND DON’T DISTURB MY PERSONAL LIFE, ARASSO?!” I said. “Do I make myself clear??” “That’s two conditions. But yes.” “Whatever! Good.” I put him again inside my bag then left the washroom. While I’m on my way back to our classroom. “Yah! Why is it that there’s so many trashes inside your bag!?” I heard Jinyoung. “Those aren’t my trashes, okay?! Those are my papers!” I answered back. “It’s so hot here, you know? And it’s dark too. Oh! A cellphone. Hehehe!” “Will you please stop complaining?! Or I’ll leave you in the trash can. And don’t touch my cellphone! Gosh I’m like a mom, right now.” “Ok, ok.. I’m sorry..” “GOOD.”

After school, I went home already. I told Yura that I’ll go home first so she won’t have to wait.

AT HOME:

“Mom, I’m home!” I went inside the door & greeted my mom. She was watching television. “Hi darling, how was school? And that guy that pisses you off?” “Oh mom, it was fine because he was absent.” I smiled at my mom and she just nodded. I ran to my room and placed my bag above my study table. Jinyoung went out of my bag by himself.. “Yah! Why does your mom know me? You’re telling everything to her?! Aish!” Jinyoung blurted out. “What’s wrong?? She’s my mom anyways.” Jinyoung just ruffled  his hair and sat on the pile of books on my table. “Uhm.. Clumsy girl?” “What? Don’t you even know my name??” “I know your name, okay? I just don’t feel like calling you with it.” “Whatever. What do you want?” “Uhm.. I have a problem..” “What?” “I don’t have clothes to change into..” He said in a low voice. “Oh, I have just the thing!” I went to my closet because there I kept my toys as a kid. I pulled out something and took off its clothes. I went back to Jinyoung and his little ugly eyes widened. “What the?! You’re going to make me wear a Barbie’s dress?!” Jinyoung complained. “Why? Is there something wrong with wearing a dress?” “Dude, I’m a guy okay?” I laughed. “You don’t look like one, kiddo.” Then I ruffled his hair with my finger. “Tch! Because I’m a pretty guy!” He protested. I just mouthed the words “Whatever”. I stood up, got a ruler and sat again on the chair of my study table. Yes, I have a study table even though I don’t like studying that much. I smiled at him and he just looked at me. I measured his height. “PUAHAHAAHA!! You’re only 5 inches! Ahahaha!” I laughed at him and he just mumbled some words. I finished measuring his body. “You’re lucky, my mom taught me how to sew.” After sewing some clothes and shorts for him, “There, try them.” “Thanks, Reyin.” He smiled at me and I just nodded. He tried it all and good thing it all fits him just perfect. I even made little scarves for him.

JINYOUNG’S POV:

I didn’t know she had this good side of her..I thought while I was trying out the clothes she made for me. And her smile, it’s the first time I saw her smiled. She’s cute, I can tell but she’s not my type. I don’t like clumsy and stupid girls. “I’m going to sleep now.” She said after I tried out the clothes. “Uhm, clumsy girl? Where should I sleep?” “Sleep on the floor.” “Huh? You wouldn’t step on me when you wake up, right babo?” She stood up from her bed then ruffled her hair. “Wait there.” I just nodded. When she came back, she was holding a folded blanket then placed it on her bedside table. She put a small square cloth above it. “There.” “Please turn off the light.” “Prince of ugliness, why so demanding? I sleep with lights on.” “I can’t sleep when the lights are on.” “Then cover your eyes with your blanket...” “Tsk! You’re such a waste of electricity.” "............................................." She was sleeping already. I guess she’s really tired. “Sleep well, clumsy girl. Thanks again..” I whispered. Hm.. maybe this only lasts for a day and tomorrow I'll be back to my original size? Then I went to sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Yey! First long update! HAHAHA. XD

Now, you know Jinyoung that Reyin is not as bad as you think ((;

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3