8th Chapter

Being In A Girl Group

The girls kept asking if they are going to a recording studio or if will they sing? Because the  clue that was given to them is favorite song.

 

 

They kept asking until they got to their destination.

 

They notice that there are so many cameras filming them also their manager is there.

 

"Karaoke?" the girls asked in unison.

 

They are in a karaoke and their mission is they will sing a song in each room, and there should be atleast two girls that will sing the same song.

 

The producer explained their mission individually, so that there will be no cheating.

 

They had different comments after the producer explained the mission to them. 

 

 

"Daebak! Its too hard. I mean this is like telepathy game but in singing." Sinb groaned when the producer explained it to her.

 

"Eh?" Nayoung just reply when the producer explained. 

 

"Aniyo! Its fine, we will do well." Chorong said.

 

"Really? But we are not talking about our favorite songs!" Hani pouted.

 

"I think we will succeed in this mission kekeke." Eunchae said.

 

"This is too hard! Its our first mission we don't want to disappoint you." Wendy said.

 

"That's it? I mean I'm sure we will succeed here haha." Seulgi said.

 

The six girls now went to their karaoke room, it is soundproof so that they will not know what the others will sing.

 

"I'm nervous..." Chorong said in her camera.

 

She get the mic and shouted there.

 

"Yah! Kids! Can you hear me? Lets do well!" Chorong shouted with her mic.

 

On the other side, Sinb who is now laughing when she heard Chorong shouted.

 

"Is that Chorong unnie?" Sinb asked while laughing. “I thought this is soundproof? Chorong unnie’s voice is too loud.” Sinb laughed.

 

The other girls are too nervous to hear what Chorong shouted.

 

"Okay.. We will start now. Pick a song." The producer said.

 

"Yah! This is the start!" Hani said and started picking a song. 

 

"Hm.. What should I sing?" Seulgi on the other room asked. 

 

"Seungwanie.. hmm, Wendy.." Seulgi think and looked in the camera. "I think Wendy will pick an English song. Wendy really likes singing in English." Seulgi explained and think of what song will she choose.

 

On the other room, Nayoung is quietly picking a song on what will she sing when she groaned.

 

"This is too difficult. I don't know what to sing. If my favorite song or my member's favorite song." Nayoung complained.

 

"Who are you really close with?" Wendy on the other room was asked by the producer. She seems close to the producer that is with her.

 

"I am close to them all but Hani unnie... She is close to my heart, super because she and I sometimes talk in English haha. I am sure she will sing English song but *sigh* Seulgi is much closer to my heart." Wendy explained.

 

On th other room, Chorong is now decided what song will she sing.

 

"I really love this song! This is sang by my favorite girl group."  Chorong said and acted cutely again in front of the cam.

 

"This isn't as hard as I thought it would be." Sinb said and laughed. She already pick a song what she will sing.

 

"I hope someone will sing this too. I am thinking that Hani unnie or Sinb unnie will sing this because they've been singing this with me these past few days." Eunchae explained.

 

The girls have now decided what they will sing.

 

"Yah! I'm nervous!" Hani shouted in mic.

 

"Lets do well!" Nayoung shouted in mic also.

 

"I think we will fail hahaha." Chorong predicted.

 

"Wooh! Unnie! Can you hear me!?" Eunchae shouted in mic.

 

Hani is the first one who sang.

 

"Unnies! Here me singg!!" She shouted before singing.

 

 

"Some people live for the fortune

Some people live just for the fame

Some people live for the power, yeah

Some people live just to play the game

 

Some people think that the physical things define what's within

And I've been there before, and that life's a bore

So full of the superficial"

 

Hani is effortlessly singing Alicia Keys' If I ain't got you. She chose that song because she've been singing that and she also sings that in her audition in SHM.

 

"Some people want it all

But I don't want nothing at all

If it ain't you baby

If I ain't got you baby

Some people want diamond rings

Some just want everything

But everything means nothing

If I ain't got you, yeah" 

 

Hani ended that song with a smile and laughed so hard after.

 

"Daebak! This is too fun! Can I sing again?" Hani pleaded.

 

"Yeah but your first song will be the counted one."  The producer said.

 

"Yeah. I will just sing one more song haha." Hani said to the camera.

 

The next singer is Chorong.

 

"I chose this song because I love this!" Chorong explained in the camera.

 

She joyfully danced in the intro of the song.

 

"nae sarangeun U you

neoman bomyeon jakku tteollyeowa

nae jeonbuneun U you

nae nunen neobakke anboyeo

kkumsogedo U U U (BABY MY LOVE)

maeilmaeil U U U (I JUST WANNA)

jogeumssik deo cheoncheonhi ni sarange ppajillae"

 

She chooses Apink's U you song because Chorong is number one of Apink, a girl group. Chorong is acting cutely while singing it.

 

"yunanhi haessal joheun achim 

oneureun geudael mannaneun nal

eojebuteo golla noheun 

otdeureun cham manheunde 

mwol ibeoya deo yeppeo boilkka

 

Shining Shining Shining Star 

geudaen naui Super Star

nuga mwora haedo mwora mareul haedo 

nae nunen da meotjingeol"

 

Chorong is singing so bubbly even if her forte is rapping. Her voice is husky but she is loudening her voice so that the others will hear her.

 

"nae sarangeun U U

neoman bomyeon jakku tteollyeowa

nae jeonbuneun U U

nae nunen neobakke anboyeo

kkumsogedo U U U (BABY MY LOVE)

maeilmaeil U U U (I JUST WANNA)

jogeumssik deo cheoncheonhi ni sarange ppajillae"

 

She ended her song so cutely and with aegyo. 

 

"Kids! Did you hear me!?" She shouted in mic. "Did you hear what I sing!?" she shouted.

 

Chorong sighed and looked at the camera. 

 

"I think we will fail. I believe in Eunchae and Sinb's closeness also with Hani and Wendy hahaha." Chorong laughed. 

 

"Aniyo.. I think Seulgi and Wendy will sing the same. They always sing together in the practice room.." Chorong said but sighed again. "Aish. This is too difficult. We don't have the same favorite songs, our telepathy will seriously fail! But still, I belive in my members." Chorong laughed.

 

The next member that will sing is Eunchae. 

 

"I really think this will work! I mean our telepathy will work, knowing my unnies. I know one will sing the same song with me." Eunchae confidently said in the camera and started singing. 

 

"I- I'm a little star bicheul ppumneun shining star

kineun jom jagado mudae wieseon bitnal star

eumeun jeonghwaghage haneum haneum gajigo

nol junbidwaeisseo nal banjjagil junbido dwaeisseo

and it's alright, will be ok

geu jakdeon soksagimi

ijeseoya nal aetage

deo tteugeopge pagodeureowa”

 

Eunchae is smoothly singing with her soft voice. Her eyes are closed, feeling the rhythm and the song. She is singing 15&’s Star. It is her favorite song for now. She is singing this with Sinb and Hani these past few days in their practice room that’s why she is very confident.

 

“I’m like a star like a star

mudae wi Like a shining shooting star oh nan

nae eumagi dahneun got nae soriga peojil ttae

gijeok gatdeon ildeuri kkumman gatdeon ildeuri

nune boijanha ttoryeothaejijanha

eoril jeok cheoeum bon geu byeolcheoreom”

 

She finished the song with her powerful yet so smooth voice. She effortlessly hit the high notes there.

 

As for now, the three of them failed the telepathy.. Will the other four sing the same song with them?

 

—————————————

 

Tadaaa! The start of their reality show ^^ Please do correct me or help me if there’s something wrong in my writings about the reality shows because I seriously don’t have any idea how to write about it. T^T

 

The reason why I chose that songs are.... hm I’ll just answer in maybee with the next update kekeke.