4th Chapter

Being In A Girl Group

The girls started practicing with Sinb after they talked. They noticed Sinb who is being quiet now. They can’t understand Sinb. A while ago she is loud and now being quiet.

 

They are divided into two; singing and dancing practice. Singing which is Wendy, Eunchae, Hani and Seulgi belong and dancing which is Sinb, Nayoung and Chorong belong.

 

“Yah! You are shouting and not singing!” Wendy and Eunchae said to Hani in unison.

 

“What? Yah?” Seulgi teases again.

 

“Omo! You too, Eunchae? You are calling me now “yah”?” Hani pouted.

 

Hani was about to call Chorong and Nayoung when the door opened and it was their manager.

 

Their manager looked at them without any emotion on face.

 

“Park Chorong! I need to talk to you.” He said and get out of the practice room.

 

Sinb looked up to the door where their mamager get out.

 

What does he want this time? Tsk..

 

“Guys, please continue your practice. I’ll be back in a few minutes..” Chorong said and go to their manager’s office.

 

“What will manager oppa do?” Eunchae asked, curiously.

 

“Nothing, chae. He will just talk to chorong unnie.” Nayoung explained.

 

The other three nodded except for Sinb.

 

“Now, lets practice! Just like Chorongie said.” Nayoung said.

 

“Unnie! I will just practice in with you! I don’t want to be with Seulgi! She is always teasing me!” Wendy said and pouted.

 

“Is that how you two talk in your room?” Hani asked and laughed with Eunchae.

 

“Omo... You got us unnie hahaha.” Seulgi answered and laughed with Hani and Eunchae.

 

“Unnie! Look at them teasing me!” Wendy pouted.

 

“Sorry Wendy-ah but nope is the answer. You can’t practice with us. Maybe tomorrow. You need to practice their vocals, Wendy-ah.” Nayoung explained. 

 

Wendy groaned and glared at Seulgi who is now laughing.

 

“Ey, unnie. Don’t tease, Wendy unnie!” Eunchae said to Seulgi.

 

Seulgi just laughed and started practicing.

 

***

 

Inside their manager’s office, Chorong is feeling awkward because of the silence.

 

“Sinb told me all.” Their manager cut the silence.

 

Chorong’s eyes widened, “What? What do you mean?” 

 

“She told me yesterday that she is the one who brought the food. Why do you have to defend her?” Their manager asked so coldly. “You should let her do her own punishment!”

 

“It is my fault, manager-nim. I shouldn’t let them eat it btw. Its not Sinb’s fault, its mine.” Chorong explained, “Please dont punish Sinb!” 

 

Their manager chuckled but not so real, “She begged yesterday that dont punish you and now, you are the one who dont want to punish her. Who should I punish then?” 

 

“Just me, manager-nim.” Chorong answered.

 

“Hmm...” Ther manager looks like he is thinking.

 

Chorong silently wants to curse him. Why is he like that? Why can’t he change for us?

 

“Chorong.. Park Chorong..”

 

Chorong looks at their manager when he called her.

 

“I am really impressed to you. You really act leader like.” Their manager smiled. The smile that dont ever want to see.

 

“I won’t punish you this time, Chorong because I had talked to CEO a while ago.” Chorong’s eyes widened when she heard him mentioned their CEO.

 

“What... is it?”  Chorong gulped.

 

Did they do something bad?

 

“Don’t be nervous, Chorong.. This is not that bad. I will just tell you what CEO and I have discussed.”  He explained.

 

“About what?”

 

“About you guys having a reality show.” he said.

 

Her eyes widened as what she heard, “What!?”

 

“A reality show. Someone asked CEO-nim to make a reality show for you seven. No more questions, Chorong. I want you to tell this to your members and get ready for tomorrow. That will be all.” he said

 

“But that reality show, manager-nim...”

 

“No complains and no questions, Chorong.” He said clearly.

 

“The reality show is about what?” She asked even if their manager said not to.

 

“Were you watching ShowTime? It is like that, tomorrow afternoon, you will go somewhere and there will be a task for the all of you.” he explained.

 

She just nodded and get out of the office without saying goodbye. Well the manager is used to it already.

 

Chorong smiled in her mind while walking through their practice room. 

 

Reality show sounds fun! She knows that her members will really enjoy it.

 

When she get in to their practice room, she immediately call all the members and tell it.

 

“Guys? I have something to tell you!”