1st Chapter

Being In A Girl Group

One sunny day in SHM Entertainment, all the girls are busy doing such things. Chorong, Nayoung and Hani are busy memorizing the choreography of their song. Seulgi and Wendy doing practicing their lines. Except for the two youngest. Sinb and Eunchae, they are still sleeping. 

 

 

They wanted to debut as a girl group. They started as 12 members but now they are just seven. The other five members quit because of how strict their manager is. Well, they can't blame them because their  manager is really strict!

 

The four member that quit is now offically a known girl group, and the other one is a famous solo singer. That's why they can't help but to feel envy. 

 

They should have just quit, too. Maybe if they quit, they are now officially a girl group but no. Even if they regret it, nothing will happen. They will just need training then after, they will debut!

 

"Yah Seulgi! Aren't we gonna wake them up?" Wendy asks Seulgi.

 

 

But the brunette girl didn't answer because of busy memorizing her lines.

 

 

"Yahh! What if manager caught them sleeping?" Wendy asks again.

 

 

Seulgi just shrugged, so Wendy rolled her eyes.

 

"Aish!" Wendy stand up and went near the two youngest who were sleeping.

 

"Yah! Seungwanie!" Seulgi shout. 

 

"Sshh!" Wendy shushed her because Seulgi is getting noisy.

 

"I thought you wanted to wake them up?" Seulgi asked.

 

"I thought you wanted to practice the song?" Wendy asked too and rolled her eyes.

 

"Yah! Its not appropriate to answer a question by another question!" Seulgi said and pout.

 

Wendy just rolled her eyes again and was about to wake up the two young girls but the three Unnies stop her.

 

“Don’t, Wendy.” Chorong said.

 

“Why? What if manager came and saw them? They will get punish, Unnie!” Wendy said.

 

“Manager is not here, Wen. Just let them sleep.” Hani said.

 

“B-but...” 

 

“They didn’t have enough sleep, Wendy. Manager made them practice until 3 am. Just let them sleep.” Nayoung explained.

 

And when Nayoung said it, they will just listen. They known Nayoung as their leader because of her leadership. She and Chorong took care of the kids when their manager is admonishing them. Chorong and Nayoung are taking the responsibility as the kid’s Unnies.

 

“Oh, unnies..” Eunchae yawn and stand up.

 

“You should sleep, Chae. We’ve heard you didn’t have enough sleep.” Hani said.

 

 

The five unnies are worried at her because of her health. Eunchae is still young what if practicing too much and not eating or sleeping in right time make her sick?

 

“Unnie, I’m fine and I’m hungry,” Eunchae pout. “Did manager oppa gave us breakfast already?” Eunchae asked.

 

Chorong sadly shook her head, “Not yet, Eunchae. But I know that he is on the way to give us food.” 

 

Eunchae just sighed.

 

“Yah Eunchae, don’t be sad. I have foods.” Sinb said and yawn.

 

The six girls looked at her. 

 

“What, Unnie? But h-how..?” Eunchae asked. 

 

“Just because.” Sinb said and stand up.

 

“Sinb! You know we are not allowed to eat unless Manager said so!” Nayoung hissed.

 

“What can he do? I’m hungry. Eunchae is hungry. We are all hungry. We can’t just die because of starvation.” Sinb coldly said and get something in her bag.

 

If Nayoung is known as Stone Nayoung because of her seriousness, Sinb is known as really Cold Sinb. She don’t care on what will happen. If she wants to do something even if they are not allowed to do it, she will definitely do it.

 

“Yah Sinb, not that we are not allowing you two to eat but we just care. What if manager saw you two eating, he will—”

 

“Why are you so scared of manager oppa? Tsk. Unnie, if you really care for us you will let us eat. I think you just don’t care.” Sinb said and let the foods out of her bag.

 

They are used to how Sinb talk already. They’ve been with Sinb for almost two years. Sinb can really talk so straight forward and not care if she offended someone. But even if Sinb said something bad, they will not get offended because they knew Sinb. just don’t have filter.

 

“Wow, where did you get that?” Seulgi asked Sinb.

 

All of them were shocked on Sinb’s food. There’s so many kimbap and sandwiches.

 

“My brother gave it to me a while ago, before I went here.” Sinb explained and started eating.

 

“Unnie, you eat now. Manager oppa will not know.” Eunchae said.

 

The two unnies just sit down and started eating. What can they do? They’re so hungry, also.

 

“But Sinb, I’m curious. How did you get this inside? I mean, did the guards check your bag?” Hani asked.

 

“Well luckily, there’s no guard a while ago when I got here. I think he went to cr, so I quickly run here.” Sinb explained.

 

“Unnie, you’re a legend! Hahahaha.” Eunchae replied.

 

“But Sinb, if you do this again, please tell us so that we can help you, you know.” Chorong said.

 

“Yeah, yeah, Unnie.” Sinb just answered.

 

They were happily eating and talking, and they didn’t even realized that the door opened.

 

“What’s the meaning of this!?” A loud angry voice that came behind them.

 

They looked behind them and gulped.

 

“Manager...”