2nd Chapter

Being In A Girl Group

Standing for almost a hour is so tiring! They’ve been standing in their practice room for almost one hour. That’s their manager’s punishment. Also, they need to go to gym, for thrice a week for their bodies and weights.

 

“Unnie, I’m tired. We’ve been standing here for one hour. My legs can’t take this anymore!” Eunchae said and started crying.

 

The other got worried especially the unnies. Sinb also felt guilty, this is the first time she got guilty. If she did not bring foods, they won’t get punish and Eunchae won’t get tired.

 

“I’m sorry, Eunchae. Its my fault...” Sinb said and looked down.

 

“Its not your fault, Unnie! Dont say its your fault!” Eunchae said and looked at Sinb.

 

“Yeah.. Its not your fault, Sinb.” Seulgi agreed.

 

“Don’t say it. Tsk. Its much offending when you say it cause its obviously my fault.” Sinb said and roller her eyes.

 

“But still—”

 

Chorong was about to say something but then someone opened the door.

 

And unfortunately, its their manager.

 

“Manager...”

 

“Who brought the food?” their manager strictly asked.

 

No one answered. Sinb wants to tell that its her but their manager yelled again.

 

“No one!? Tell now! Or else, all of you will get punish!” Their manager yelled.

 

Sinb sighed, “I was—”

 

“Its me, manager. I’m sorry.” 

 

They all looked shocked when Chorong said that. Especially Sinb.. she can’t believe that Chorong really say it. They know that Chorong and Nayoung always act like their leaders but this is too much.. They knew how cruel their manager punish! 

 

“You? Of all members Chorong, why you!? You know that you all have to diet! Do you want to perform on a stage with legs so fat, stomach so big and face so round!? Do you guys don’t want to have fans!? I’ve been telling you this since the beginning! This will be the last one, I will tell you aboout this. You need to do diet! You will not be able to debut if your weight is 40 and above!” Their manager yelled.

 

“We’re so sorry, Manager..”

 

“You’re always saying it! You’re always telling sorry but you still keep being stubborn! So don’t bother to say sorry.!”  Again, he yelled then looked at Chorong.

 

“Chorong, you won’t be able to eat for a week, just one apple in a day for one week.” their Manager said and walked away.

 

After their manager went out, they finally sit down.

 

Sinb is silently crying. She really don’t like it when someone saw her crying. She is not really showy on her feelings or emotions, but now, she can’t help but to cry because her Unnie Chorong just take the punishment that should’ve been her punishment!

 

“Sinb.. don’t cry.” Chorong mumbled and hug Sinb.

 

They all hugged each other, until Sinb get calmed.

 

“Unnie.. you shouldn’t have dond that.” Sinb whispered.

 

“Oh Sinb.. Its not the problem here, you know. You should stop crying..” Chorong said.

 

“But Unniee..” Sinb whined and pout.

 

“Stop crying now, Sinb.” Nayoung said.

 

“Still Unnie, its me who need to eat one apple a day for a week. Its me who eat many not you..” Sinb whispered and looked down.

 

“Nope, Sinb. You can’t do anything now and its fine to me.” Chorong said and smile.

 

“Unnie, its too much!” Sinb looked at her.

 

“Oh.. Don’t be sad Sinb, right Eunchae?” 

 

Eunchae smiled at Sinb and nodded.

 

Sinb just sigh.

 

“Okay, are we all okay now?” Wendy asked.

 

“Yes, ofcourse..” Hani answered and put her hands over Sinb’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah yeah.. Lets practice now.” Nayoung said.

 

 

***

 

Sinb sighed as she walks inside their manager’s office.

 

“Sinb? What are you doing here?” Their manager said.

 

“I told you to prac—” 

 

“It was my fault.” Sinb cut what their manager gonna say.

 

“What?” Their manager asked, confused.

 

“The one who brought the foods, it was me.” Sinb confessed and she heard their manager laughed.

 

“Sinb... Sinb.. Sinb.. what are you saying now?” Their manager asked sarcastically.

 

Sinb sighed. She decided a while ago to talked to their manager when all her unnies and Eunchae are sleeping. She wants to confess what she’ve done because she know that Chorong don’t deserve the punishment.

 

“I told you, it was me who brought the foods a while ago. I was about to tell it to you but... but then Chorong unnie said its her. But it was actually me!” Sinb explained.

 

Their manager face got serious but smiled eventually. Its not a sweet smile but its not a devil smile also. Its like a sarcastic smile or more on smirk.

 

“Do you really think I wouldn’t know that it wasn’t Chorong who brought the food?” Their manager smirked and went in front of her.

 

“It wasn’t really Chorong unnie. It was me.” Sinb said coldly.

 

“Of course it was you, Sinb. Who else?” Their manager laughed.

 

“Then why did you punished Chorong unnie if you know it was me!?” Sinb hissed.

 

“Dear dear, Sinb.. I’m just testing you all. Lets see if your Chorong unnie can do that punishment or will she quit..” 

 

Sinb’s eyes widened when she heard it.

 

“You want Chorong unnie to quit!?” Sinb yelled.

 

Their manager laughed, “Ofcourse not.. Chorong is so talented and has beauty, why would I let her go? But I have speacial plans to your Unnie, especially your Son Wendy unnie.” 

 

She looked at her manager.

 

What is he planning to do?

 

“Aren’t you being too cruel, manager oppa?” Sinb whispered.

 

He patted Sinb’ head but she just moved her hear away.

 

“No, Sinb. This is really how it works. Sometimes, you need to be cruel so that your stubborn kids will listen to you.” Their manager explained.

 

Sometimes? Tsk. You are always cruel, not only sometimes!

 

Sinb rolled her eyes and was about to get out of the office when their manager talk again that made her stop.

 

“You know what Sinb? I just realized that you are so talented too and has beauty...” Sinb turned again her head to their manager.

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

“I realized that you can be a solo singer, Sinb-ah.” Their manager said.

 

What the hell!?