7th Chapter

Being In A Girl Group

Today is the day that they will start their reality show called ‘SHM trainee: Before Debut Trip’.

 

The seven of them are in the kitchen playing scissor, paper or rock and the loser will be the one who will bring their bags with some food. Their manager came a while ago and tell them that they will go somewhere to shoot the reality show and they need to bring some food to eat because they are not able to buy foods there.

 

Sinb is finally okay. She is now laughing and smiling with the others. Maybe talking to Chorong made her realize what she realized yesterday.

 

"If you don't play, you will lose in rock, scissor, paper!" They sang and play it.

 

Nayoung, Eunchae and Seulgi are using rock, Sinb and Hani are paper and Chorong and Wendy are scissor so they need to play again.

 

"Rock, scissor, paper!"

 

Finally, someone is out. Chorong, Seulgi and Sinb are rock while the others left are scissor.

 

"Yay! I will not bring that heavy bag!" Seulgi clapped her hands.

 

"Tsk. Bad luck.." Wendy whispered.

 

"Hmm. I hope Wendy is the one who will lose. HAHAHA." Seulgi teased Wendy and she just rolled her eyes.

 

"Yah yah! You two are starting again." Sinb stopped and hugged Seulgi at the back and placed her head on Seulgi's shoulder and watch the others play rock, scissor, paper.

 

"Rock, scissor, paper!"

 

"Yes!" Wendy and Hani won the game and the two left are Nayoung and Eunchae.

 

"Oh daebak! Wendy don't have bad luck today hahaha." Seulgi teased.

 

"Psh."

 

"Seulgi! Can't you two don't fight even just for a day?" Chorong warned.

 

"Don't fight, unnie. Lets just watch them." Sinb said, still having her head on Seulgi's shoulder.

 

"Why so clingy today, Sinb?" Wendy asked.

 

"Oh? I'm usually like this to Seulgi unnie, you know." Sinb grinned still watching Nayoung and Eunchae play.

 

"Yah, Wendy! Don't be jelly! hahaha." Hani teased.

 

"What what? Jelly?" Wendy nudges and Hani just smirked.

 

"Omo! Uri Wendy unnie is jea—"

 

Sinb wasn't able to finish what she is gonna say because Eunchae groaned, failing the game.

 

"Argh!"

 

"Sorry, Eunchae.. Better not use paper next time kekeke." Nayoung said and give the heavy bag to Eunchae.

 

"Aish, seriously!? Why is this bag so heavy!" Eunchae mumbled.

 

"Lets go now, kids!" Chorong said when she got a text from their manager to go to their van now.

 

The very usual that happens to them always while walking or going somewhere is Sinb with Eunchae, Seulgi and Wendy silently fighting and glaring at each other, Chorong and Nayoung busy talking with each other about leaderly topic and Hani walking with Sinb and Eunchae but using her handphone while listening to music.

 

"Oh, manager oppa is at the other car." Hani said when they got to the parking.

 

"Chorong!" Their manager called and Chorong immediately go to their manager.

 

"What?"

 

"I will now go to your destination. I will leave the kids with you. Please do well." Their manager said.

 

Chorong looked shocked, even if the car already go, her shocked face is still there.

 

"Why unnie?" They asked when they got near Chorong.

 

"Nothing.." Chorong sighed, "Manager-nim said that he will go now to our destination and let us do well." Chorong explained.

 

Their eyes widened.

 

"Really!? Manager oppa said that?" They all asked, shocked.

 

"Yeah. But nevermind that. Lets now go." Chorong said and they went inside their van and to their surprise there's many camera that it inside their van. They all have solo cams that is in top of the car.

 

"Omona! Unnie there's cameras all over the car." Eunchae said excitedly and went in first. 

 

Their sitting arrangement in the car is like this..:

 

Driver       Pd-nim

Nayoung   Chorong

Eunchae     Sinb

Seulgi   Hani  Wendy

 

(A/N: Like that, if you can't understand it, just imagine well HAHAHA.)

 

"Oh hello!" The girls excitedly greeted the Pd-nim

 

The Producer make a sign that they will start now the reality show.

 

They all waved on their cameras. 

 

"Hello! We are SHM trainees!" they all greeted in unison and waved on their own cameras.

 

"Hm, lets introduce ourselves first. I'm SHM trainee for four years, Im Nayoung!" Nayoung greeted and waved at the camera.

 

"Hi, I'm trainee for seven years, Park Chorong!"

 

"I'm four years trainee, Hwang Sinb." 

 

"Hii! I'm three years trainee in SHM, maknae Kwon Eunchae!" 

 

"Hi, I'm Kang Seulgi."

 

Wendy faced her camera to Hani because Hani don't have her own camera.

 

"Hi! I'm Ahn Hani. Three years trainee!" Hani greeted and winked in the camera.

 

"Ey! Stop it, Unnie." Wendy giggled and faced the camera in her. "Hi! I'm Son Wendy." 

 

The girls are entertaining theirselves in their cameras. They are all doing well and not making theirselves uncomfortable and also the Producer. Hani and Wendy playing with each, Seulgi and Nayoung listening to the music that Sinb played in her phone. Eunchae and Sinb talking with each other and Chorong acting cute in front of the camera.

 

"Sesanghe, Unnie! What are you doing!?" Nayoung reacted when she saw Chorong acting cute in front of her camera, smiling, pouting, winking and talking in aegyo.

 

"Unnie is the eldest, in case you didn't know!" Wendy said and hide behind Hani.

 

“Yah! Shut up!” Chorong said and looked behind.

 

“Ah, seriously they are fighting in front of the camera.” Sinb mumbled.

 

“Unnie! Do you have any idea where we are going?” Eunchae suddenly asked Sinb.

 

Sinb just shrugged, “Dunno.. Pd-nim! Do you have idea where we are going?” Sinb asked the Producer.

 

“The clue on where you girls are going are ‘Favorite Song’.” The producer answered.

 

Favorite song? Are we perhaps, going to sing!?