NOT AN UPDATE!

Being In A Girl Group

This is not an update, this is more like author’s not but!!! BUT I made this to explain why I chose different girls from different girl group cause you might get confused kekeke. If you don’t get this story please have time to read this. Jebal kekeke. First of all, I will explain why I wrote this kind of story and why not one girl group members instead of different girls from different girl groups. 

 

Okayyy, I really have a story like this in my notebook but the characters there are not Korean idols. I really made story already that is like this but it is just one shot story and the title is Dreams do come true. It is because thats our project in English, to make a story all about dreams, so yeah that’s why I wrote it. It was long months ago (August or September I think?)  and when I saw again last week the story that I made, I got interested and I want to make it real story that’s why I made this and make the characters Korean idols.

 

About the characters, why not whole girl group members instead of different? Why Chorong? Nayoung? Hani? Seulgi? Sinb? Wendy? Eunchae?

 

Originally, Wendy and Yuju are not belong here cause the members should be six only. But because my motto in my ships are If there’s Seulgi, there should be always Wendy with her. Same as Sinb and Yuju. So basically, I just added them here to be with Seulgi and Sinb kekekeke.

 

I chose Chorong unnie because of her leadership. It was supposed to be Gfriend Sowon but then, I chose Chorong, she’s not my bias or bias wrecker but because of her leadership, I really like it! She’s so sweet and caring leader but sometimes scary.

 

 

Same as Nayoung, I like her leadership. She really deserve the second Unnie. She is scary because of her serious face but she is sweet and has hidden aegyo. 

 

Hani? Lol, I really wouldn’t add her here. She’s my bias wrecker actually HAHAHA. I just need someone who is flirty here and like an oppa, the first one who came in my mind is Hani oppaaa! HAHAHAHA. Love her so much! Especially her personality!

 

Seulgi is really supposed to be here because of the IDOT. She is one of the best dancer and also singer at the same time. So she deserve to be here kekeke.

 

You know already why Wendy is here. Although she shouldn’t be here because Eunchae is already the Main Vocal, she still needs to be here cause her Seulbear is here.

 

Sinb was supposed to be the maknae! HAHAHA. I wrote in my story was the maknae is cold hearted, dancer. But Sinb oppa needs to adjust cause Eunchae baby is younger than her kekeke. I really imagined already Sinb there in my one shot story project. 

 

Lastly is Eunchae. Hmm, ofcourse some of you don’t know who is that Eunchae cause DIA is not really that well known girl group, but DIA Chaeyeon is known by her beauty ofcourse. Eunchae is really so underrated. Eunchae has a very stable and cute voice when singing. She was Main Vocal in DIA back then but when Jueun and Somyi came she became Lead Vocal and two are Main (or only Jueun) Honestly speaking Eunchae is much stable than Jueun and Somyi :<<

So I added her here. And sheee is so pretty and cute! (and so smol HAHAHAHA)

 

Ahm, I want to actually add some more girls from different girl group but I can’t. I think the girls that I chose to be in characters are worth it to be in my story (Although its superrrr hard to imagine because they are all not closeee! Except to Seulgi, Wendy and Sinb, Yuju T.T) 

 

So again, for those who are confused why I wrote this kind of ff? kekeke. I just want to try something new and make my one shot story project a real story! So I hope you enjoy this and I promise will do well to write this and to update often! Thankkksss! Lovelots kekekeke.