the broken boy

His cold heart and his broken heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

lots of typo mistakes

Drop. Drop. Drop.

Renjun focused on the small drops of water coming out of the faucet into the cold water beneath his body. Drop. He hugs his skinny legs closer. Drop. The water is colder. Drop. He shivers but doesn’t get up. Drop. It’s his fault. Drop. The tears came back and rolled down his cheeks. Drop. “renjun sweetie?” mrs zhong opened the large door of the fancy bathroom, renjun froze, hhe forgot to lock the door and look at his aunt, and they both stare at each other in silence. Upon seeing her her nephew’s condition was like this again, his skin was too pale to be healthy, his clothiers were wet and he was cold and shivering and when he looked at her with those glassy, teary, broken eyes, she quickly remove renjun from the bathtub from the bathtub and gently sat him on the floor she grabs a towel from the cupboard and gently dried renjun’s hair, renjun feebly protests but mrs zhong brushed him off “she passed away today am I right?” she asks gently and renjun nods slowly “forgive me auntie I am such a nuisance for you and chenle and---“ mrs zhong quickly engulfs the petite boy in a hug, rubbing his back gently his soaked state wetting her own clothes while he cried in her arms but she didn’t care she hold him lovingly “no no renjunnie we love you so so so much..don’t cry honey don’t cry it’s okay..” she kissed renjun’s forehead gently renjun calms down from the love and warmth he received from his godmother, she smelled like roses, but he preferred the smell of daffodils, the smell of his deceased mother “do you need to talk to mr moon the psychiatrist again darling?” mrs zhong asked her nephew seeing his condition was better but renjun shook his head no and mrs zhong nods understandingly and continues to dry his hair, renjun had been in therapy for the past 7 years he was diagnosed depressed and suicidal, he couldn’t stop blaming himself for what happened to his mother, 7 years of therapy worked a little for him, he was cured of his suicidal state but the depression never left, he feels so alone all the time, even mrs zhong and chenle’s love for him didn’t really make him happy, he smiled and laughed with them, he happy and thankful for all the love and hospitality he received from his family but he still felt empty on the inside, like he was missing a piece he accepts the fact that his mother was gone but he feels so alone and incomplete every single day in his life “renjun honey your mother wants you to be happy, I do, chenle do, jaemin do, donghyuck do, sicheng does everyone does. We are all here for you honey you’re not alone okay?” se cups renjun’s cheeks and kissed his forehead again lovingly as if renjun was her own son. Renjun smiles and nods “chenle must be back from Korea by now so I want you to get changed don’t get sick again honey I will go call sicheng” she gave renjun’s forehead a kiss one more time and left the bathroom.

Renjun and chenle were sitting in the living room, chenle was telling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter