The childhood memory

His cold heart and his broken heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Contains a little violence 

At a vast mansion, inside a room there were massive toys toys and a little boy plays with a toy car his mother beside him, he laughs and those little eye smile has his mother's heart melting she his hair and smiles lovingly when he hugs his mother his mother was beautiful ans she smells like roses, he loves the smell of roses, he said to his mother "mama... I have got you a gift" his mother's eyes brighten up and she looks more beautiful than ever "oh my.. My little soldier is a gentleman what do you have for me? " the little boy digs through his pocket and felt the thing he hid from his t  wanted to give her "its a.... "suddenly there was a loud authorative voice calling "Irene!! " he can see his mother's eyes wide with panic and she tenses up, as her actions suddenly became cautious "Mama... Who's that is it papa?? " the innocent little boy was a little frightened as well, he hugs his mother and asks his her "yes baby.. Be right here little soldier mama will go and talk to papa dont move okay baby?? " but the boy hugs his mother close "no... Mama papa will hurt you again...nono will not let this happen again... Mama papa is bad dont go... " irene smiled at her son "I'll be fine little soldier mama will come back" she freed herself from her son's arms then kissed his forehead and head down the stairs the boy continues to play with his toys until he hears a shout. 
"No! Lee Minho!!! You'll not take my son from me I will not have my son to live as a monster you do! "
Bang! The sound of the gunshot filled the mansion and then it turns quiet again. 
At the living room of that very mansion a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter