VIII. ENCOUNTERS

MY GHOST... JIMIN [Kookmin] 👻 👻 👻

JIMIN got his first paycheck so he treats the three of them,him,Jungkook & Hoseok hyung to dinner.He insist on paying Jungkook but he won't accept his money & instead asked him to treat them for dinner.

 

   They decided to eat Korean barbecue,dinner was so much fun & Jimin make sure to take a lot of photos.He still tried to pay Jungkook but he firmly refused to take it.

 

Its already a little late when they went home but still full of laughters,Jimin have to work early the next day so he rest first leaving the other two to their projects & homework.

 

Jimin decided to work till Saturday,his day off would be Sunday when they all can lounge together in the house.The two humans prefer to stay at home than be out.

 

As expected,Saturday has more people than weekdays on the park.More family went with their kids & for couples as well,he was prepared,he brought twice what he usually brings & so far its nearly noon but he already sold out everything.The only drink that's left was his own given to him by their manager.

 

He decided to went home early after a few minutes of resting in the bench.He wants to take off the head costume but someone caught his attention.

 

He have seen him for once but his not hard to recognize.A guy was sitting right across the bench from him talking to his phone while staring at the sunset.

 

'The guy in the video!'

 

He was not an average guy that you would just pass by without eyes lingering for a few seconds.Jimin can even say that this guy was one of the most beautiful human he have ever seen in his entire 'life'.

 

   Jimin felt as if he knew him,maybe he have seen him in his past life but his not sure.He still didn't like that he was violent but right now he looks sad.He exhaled dramatically after talking to the phone as he keep staring at the sunset but his mind was somewhere else as he stare lost in his thoughts.

 

Jimin didn't knew why he felt like approaching him but the sadness that radiates from his face bothered him.He have no urge to help someone for so long since that moment decades ago when he help a little boy.

 

He knew that the guy was violent & dangerous but he never felt those right now instead he really wants to make him smile a little bit.

 

'I will just give this drink to him.' Jimin walks to him holding the banana drink.

 

"Excuse me..." Now he can see him clearly,his big eyes were so beautiful.It takes awhile before he noticed him.

 

He stare at him emotionless,gone the sadness he saw awhile ago so he was hesitant to give him the drink.

 

"This was a banana milk you can have it."He just hand it out coz he wants to go already.Why did he even consider talking to a stranger?

 

The guy just keep eyeing him & what's his handing.Pretty thinking why a bunny mascot approach him & giving him a drink.

 

" Why? "

 


  Jimin didn't know as well so he tilts his head thinking, "Just.... You looks sad so...."

 

  The guy placed his fist under his chin & stare at him. "So you give every sad looking person a free drink?"

 

Jimin was taken aback,he was being nice but the guy sure is arrogant.But he finally takes the bottle his handing him.

 

  "No!You just..."

 

    "Got hots for me?"

 

If Jimin's eyes can get any bigger then it sure did!He shouldn't have approached him thinking he will make him smile.

 

   "What?I'm just concerned about you,you idiot!"

 

" Okay. "He surely doesn't sound convinced,what a conceited idiot.

 

" Give it back! "He knew he already gave it but he wants to change his mind.

 

  " Huh? "

 

"Give that back, you don't deserve a free drink. "He crossed his costume hands.

 

  That gesture makes the other smile a little bit & that makes Jimin felt accomplished although he can't stand the arrogance of this guy.

 

  " Nope,you already gave this to me so it's mine. "

 

  " You--never mind. "Jimin just let it go & turns around.But he was called by the other.

 

  " Bunny, what's your name? "

 

  He face him again hands on either side of his waist.

 

  " Jimin, you ungrateful brat."

 

He leaves seeing the shock on the other's face,he forgot that he can't go around telling his name to everyone.After gathering his stuffs he glanced one last time to guy.

 

For the first time he saw a sincere smile from him while looking at the drink he gave.He eventually smile as well,maybe the guy was not as bad as he pretend to be.

 

Jungkook was focusing on the problem his solving.Monday morning & he was sitting alone at the oval's bench with his books scattered at the table in front of him.He has plenty of time before his first subject starts,as usual Hoseok hyung make sure he went to school with him even though he has no early classes.

 

He usually sits in this part of the school ground,its a hang out area for group of friends but he found an empty table beside a tall tree where no one goes,its quite & peaceful.

 

But unlike the usual quiet time he has for himself he was startled as someone sits at the corner of the table,he didn't expect to see him again.

 

"Tae hyung!"

 

"Hello,Jungkook!You reading something?" He was rather cheerful & all smiles.Wasn't he said to never come near him again so why were he the first to approach now?

 

"Why are you here?I thought you said to never come near you again?"The thoughts of their last meeting made him frown.

 

"But the boys were not around so.....& then I saw a cute bunny here all alone I can't just pass by."Taehyung happens to saw Jungkook while his walking in the hallway alone & he really takes a liking of him so he approached him.

 

He likes that he had a huge crush on Jimin and if he was to asked,the two will look cute together it just that Jimin was not the type to be lovable.

 

"Don't call me that!I don't get you at all.You're threatening me the last time we talk & now you acts as if we're close."

 

Taehyung would have cooed seeing the mad face of the younger,how he wished he can make Jimin take this kid.

 

He messed up his hair while laughing,
" Yeah, it can't be helped,you are not suitable to be with us. "

 

Jungkook swat his hand away,"You didn't answer me about Jimin."

 

"I told you it's better to leave it just as that."

 

"But I'm bothered,how do you even know him?He said he never seen you before so its either him or you lying to me ---"

 

Taehyung had to posed a little ,he don't think he catches on what Jungkook was saying.

 

They were both surprised when Jungkook's phone rings.They payed attention to it but Taehyung literally got shocked when he saw the wallpaper of the other.His sure he saw it right, but how?

 

Jungkook answered the message Jimin just text him but Taehyung stole his phone after immediately.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"This guy,it's Jimin right?Park Jimin?" He thinks his missing something out.Was Jimin hooking up that he didn't know of?

 

Jungkook was puzzled looking at the confused elder. "Yeah."I thought he knew who's Jimin so why is he questioning him.

 

"How did you know him?"

 

"He's been with me since I'm  8."He decided to just answer.

 

Taehyung grew more confused,are they really talking about the same person?

 

"How?I've been with him since 10 & I'm sure he didn't know you."

 

Jungkook was stunned,there's no way that's true.

 

"Well I've been with him for so long I'm sure you are the one who doesn't know him,can you even see him?Can you really see a ghost?"

 

He felt bad doubting Jimin & believing Taehyung.

 

He analyzed everything Jungkook have said,he might be crazy but he believed him.Taehyung now understand a little bit of what's going on.

 

A ghost?Jimin?He sure have not seen him.

 

"No Jungkook,I'm talking about Park Jimin,the PRINCE.The leader of PHANTOM."He explained,they were referring to a different person all along.

 

"What!?"Did he heard it right?Jimin a gang leader moreover the most powerful gang in the city,PHANTOM?

 

"The leader of PHANTOM,Park Jimin is my friend,his not a ghost & I'm sure you didn't know him at all."

 

Jungkook finally understood,Taehyung meant the guy that Jimin takes over.The guy with the same face & name that now he knew.

 

What they believed that Jimin's reincarnation is the one Taehyung knew.A guy that was so dangerous,a leader of a fearful gang,someone the exact opposite of Jimin.

 

"Tae hyung,you mean the Jimin you know was like you,someone that violent?"He asked incredulously.

 

"Yah!I'm not that violent but Jimin,his different he rarely involved in fighting but he is more dangerous than me."Tae wasn't that violent.

 

"But you said his not violent why is he more dangerous?"

 

He can never picture Jimin as someone violent,just how different the human can be from the Ghost Jimin when they were reincarnation.The names can change but the heart should stay the same.

 

"Jimin don't need to use violence,his opponent accepts defeat the moment they faced because they got bewitched by him.They were fooled by the angelic face & smile of him."Which annoys him,he won't get out a riot without an injury but Jimin,he don't even sweat at all.It was like all the hard labor was into him bit Jimin takes all the credits.

 

He get what he means a lot.Jimin has that effect on people.When he smiles other's can't help but do so too.

 

"Where is he,Jungkook?Where is Jimin now?" Taehyung asked seriously.Ghost Possession or what he still has Jimin's body.Someone that can be targeted by the other gangs.

 

"His at work right now."

 

"What?His working using Jimin's body!Oh my God,that would be hilarious but seriously he can't just go around with that face he can be spotted by other gangs." How much Tae would love to make fun of Jimin knowing the almighty guy was working his off the thing is he just can't.

 

"We thought that as well because we saw some strange guy taking pictures of him so he used disguise."

 

"But it's still dangerous,take me to him,I need to talk to him."

 

"Wait!He was a scardy cat so I haven't mention anything about you or your supposed to be connection to him & he saw your video fighting,he really hates violence a lot."

 

"Well,that's too bad.But I need to talk to him,I wanna know his alright."

 

Taehyung can't comprehend how things turn out like this.He was expecting that Jimin might be somewhere relaxing but he found out that his body was possessed by some ghost.

 

Jungkook can't complain any more when Taehyung drag him to the parking lot,he was ushered inside a very expensive sports car.He can't believe he will be sitting in a car like this ever.

 

"Jimin used this car when he raced few weeks ago & just got it back now after the damage he did."

 

"You mean the real human Jimin?"He even knew how to race,a very dangerous sports.It was something that Jimin will surely not do.

 

" Yeah,I really thought you like him.No wonder that your drawings were totally different,I thought you saw him as nice & angelic.This ghost,Jimin,was he like that?"

 

Taehyung was focusing on the road but he was curious about the ghost Jimin.Now he understand why all of Jungkook's drawing of Jimin were so gentle,so angelic.

 

"His nice,he was around for centuries,he was looking for a special human,it turns out its me.Since then,he stick around me."

 

"Wow!That's so long,does he have something to do for him to be able to go.It was like that,right?"

 

"He was said to find his special human which is me but he still didn't ascend to heaven after our meeting so he thinks his unfinished business is not just like that."

 

"Can you really see ghosts?"

 

"I can since a kid."

 

"I can't believe they really exist."

 

"People tend to be scared of them when they can't even see them nor confirmed their existence."

 

"Do they look scary just like in the movies?"He never met someone who claimed they see ghost so for the first time he was intrigued how it felt.

 

"Hyung,those were product of people's wild mind & totally exaggerated,they look normal its just that they float in the air & with really transparent figures."

 

"I wish I can see them as well."Tae would love to see how Jimin,the ghost would look like.He must be beautiful & angelic just like the drawings of Jungkook.

 

"The appearance was exaggerated but not the traits,some souls were really bad & want to cause harm to people."

 

Tae was amused while stealing glances at the younger he was thinking since he have seen ghost ever since a kid,he must have gone thru some horrifying moments.

 

Jungkook looks so mature,Tae knew his really a nice kid someone who can be of a good friend to Jimin.

 

'I want them to be together but not in the same time.'

 

As much as he likes him he can't drag the kid to their side,he can be in danger being associated to them.

 

"Have you experienced bad things with ghosts?"

 

He has been with Jimin since 8,he grew along with him & probably influenced the kid a lot.According to his profile,he was living with his aunt,no mention of parents.

 

Jungkook sighed,"A lot."He doesn't know why his comfortable with Taehyung,they don't know each other that much yet.

 

But for Jungkook it's as if its been so long since they've met & he has another hyung again.Opening up with him is easy.His not afraid of him anymore.

 

"They tried to harm me alot,since I'm only a kid back then some tried to possess me but there were ghosts who asked help from me,they have unfinished business mostly because they haven't said goodbye to loves ones."

 

Jungkook let's out a deep sigh. "When I was 6 both my parents died in an accident,they bid goodbye to me before they go.Later on I met Jiminie,ever since he came ghosts don't frequently bothered anymore."

 

"Maybe Jimin scares them away."

 

For the first time Tae saw Jungkook smile, "That's impossible!His scared of roaches until now,seriously,his a ghost & everything but he acts as human most of the time."

 

Tae can feel how attached Jungkook was to this ghost,his words were fond.If the ghost did good to Jungkook it also made him detached from reality.He means so much to the younger that it can be harmful to him in the future.Maybe the ghost can't ascend because Jungkook clings to him & won't let go.

 

"Hyung,were here." Jungkook announced when they reach the park.

 

They both got out of the car. "What kind of work his doing anyway?" Tae asked confused.

 

"That!" Jungkook points a familiar figure to him,it must be fate,he would never think that the person his searching for was practically right in front of him.

 

"The bunny mascot?!"

 

"Yes,it's Jimin."

 

Tae was relieved,at least now he knew Jimin was fine.He just met him the other day!He rush & hug the mascot swaying him a little.

 

"God!Jimin your alright!"

 

"Yah!Let go!"

 

Due to the big costume,Jimin can barely moved when someone suddenly hugs him.Who & why this person knows him,he don't know cause he can't see him.

 

His feeling a little dizzy already due to so much swaying & it didn't help that his inside the mascot.

 

Tae suddenly remembers & let go, "Oh yeah,your not the real Jimin so you don't know me."

 

Jimin was panting so hard as he hastily removed the head of the mascot so he can breath properly.

 

"Y-you! Are you trying to k-kill me..." He took a couple of deep breath before finally looking at the assailant.He was surprised to see the guy in the video again.

 

"Sorry,I'm just glad I finally found you."Tae smiled looking at Jimin.He can already tell the difference between the two,this guy seems so kind it radiates thru his eyes.

 

'It's kinda creepy to see kindness in Jimin's eyes!'

 

"It's you again,why did you suddenly acts as if were closed?"

 

"Jiminie.."

 

Jimin finally noticed Jungkook standing behind the weird guy.

 

"Kookie!Why are you here?You skip school again?!"Jimin scold,he was concerned about Jungkook's grade he needs to maintain & lately his been slacking.

 

"I asked him to take me to you,don't be mad at him."

 

Jimin looks at the weird guy,who was he.He had the same feeling again that as if he knew him.

 

"Why?Who are you anyway?"

 

"I'm Kim Taehyung,the friend of this person you possessed."

 

He was shocked & speechless for a few seconds,they already found someone related to the human he takes over!

 

"Kookie,did he really knew this human?" He asked excitedly.

 

"Yeah,I've been following him in school & when we finally talked he confirmed that he knew this guy."

 

"Jimin,his Park Jimin,you have the same name & face."Tae said still can't believe it.

 

Now it's clear to Jimin,the way the younger acts when he asked about Taehyung when he watch the video.Maybe Jungkook was thinking he pretends that he don't know him.

 

"Jungkook,after talking to him you misunderstood & thinks his talking about me,aren't you? That's why you were mad at me,you think I did roam around when you tells me I should stay at home."

 

It explains why Jungkook acts strangely a few days ago,Jimin was a little hurt to be honest.The human did not trust him but its not really a big deal to him.

 

The way Jungkook avoid his stare says it all.

 

"Jiminie.... I" Jungkook wants to say sorry.He should've trusted Jimin more.He knew Jimin won't lie to him ever.

 

'I'm just afraid.'

 

The ghost have stayed in this world for so long & aside from him no one really knew he exists.For Jungkook to know someone might have met Jimin,someone who can be able to help Jimin with his unfinished business,he got scared that the ghost might knew how he can finally ascend to heaven.He got scared that Jimin will leave soon.

 

'And selfish.'

 

"You should go back to school,Jungkook.Me & Taehyung will talked first."

 

Jungkook wants to protest but he knew Jimin won't let him stay.

 

They sent him to the bus station,Jimin sigh when Jungkook finally get on the bus leaving him & the silent Taehyung that just quietly watching the two.

 

" So,we'll talked now? "Tae asked the silent Jimin who just nod at him.

 

"You shouldn't act so mad with him if you knew you'll be sulking right now."

 

"No,it's necessary." Jimin look back at him.

 

"Taehyung,I need you to help me."

 

Tae nods.The person next to him might not be the real Jimin but his willing to help him anyway he can.

 

Taehyung decided to take him to his home so they can talk properly.It's funny how this Jimin was so fascinated since they entered the mansion.He resemblance a kid,pure & innocent.

 

'Totally not the Jimin I know.'

 

He asked the maid to bring some refreshments to the garden where he lead Jimin.

 

"You really lives alone in this big house?"

 

Taehyung already talked some things about him & one of those was not having any siblings.His parents were not in the country either.

 

"Yup,just with the butler & the maids."

 

"This is such a nice house but it must be lonely living here alone."

 

That's true but he still had the people who he grew up with,Tae can't tell to this Jimin that the person his in now was the one who's truly alone.

 

"Got used to it."

 

"Taehyung,tell me about your friend,this Park Jimin you knew."

 

Jimin wants to know badly who is he.Who is the real Jimin that Jungkook must fall for.

 

Tae scratch the back of his head,it'll be hard to explain leaving out the part of violence he hates a lot so he decided to tell it all.

 

"I met Jimin when we are 10,I got bullied a lot by his friends but he never tried to hurt me as well,he was kinda nice back then,you know.But you know what I'm the one who saved him first before so since then we became friends."

 

"So both of you like fighting since kids,why?Violence is bad."Jimin pouts thinking how many times they get hurt from meaningless fights.

 

Tae never imagined how cute Jimin can get when he will act like this,he looks so squishy so he decided to pinch his cheeks.

 

"Your so adorable!If Jimin acts the way you do it'll be a miracle."

 

Jimin moves his face out of Tae's hands while slapping it away.

 

"Yah!You are younger than me both figuratively & literally so treat me as your hyung!"

 

"Yes,heard from Jungkook its been centuries,your an artifacts already,Jimin hyung."Tae stops finally.

 

"You brats these days don't really treat older people with respect."Jimin complain.

 

"But your really smol & cute,Jimin,can't help it."

 

"Aish,seriously.So how about now?You said this Jimin used to be kind before then what about now?"

 

"Hmmm."Tae stare at Jimin with his head resting on his palm."Jimin grew up well,his not violent at all,in fact he rarely engaged in fights,you know."

 

"Then his good after all!"

 

Tae shook his head. "No,his more dangerous than me he use his charm to lure his enemies & defeat them without a fight at all."

 

"Why do you make it sound like his bad.His my reincarnation so he can't be that bad."

 

Tae nods, "Yes,his not so bad all the time.But his your complete opposite."

 

"Listen,Tae,you need to know something..."

 

TAEHYUNG sighed after closing the guestroom's door.After talking to Jimin,he suddenly felt dizzy so he asked him to rest,before totally loosing his consciousness,Tae recognized that look immediately.

 

'Jimin,his back!'

 

Before feeling sick,Jimin told him a few things & asked for his help.What the ghost shared was a little difficult to understand & what his asking as well.

 

"I need to disappear from Jungkook's life."

 

He can't believe he will hear those words from him considering how close the two were.

 

He knew Jimin said he needs to disappear from the other's life but was it intended to moved out of Jimin's body?Now he needs to tell Jungkook what happened.

 

They also part with a misunderstanding,Jungkook will probably be very sad when he found out his not inside Jimin's body anymore.

 

Even if he just met this ghost,he immediately likes him.The two might be so different from each other but surely they have the same smile.A Contagious smile that make people weak for them.

 

When Jimin was begging for help he can't say no & now his burden with the task to tell Jungkook what happened.

 

Tae drives back to the school,he had Jimin's phone so he called the younger.

 

"Jungkook,I'm in the front gate,meet me here."

 

After a few minutes he saw him walking out of the gates,he honked to catch his attention.

 

"Hyung,why?What is it that you need to tell me?Where's Jiminie?Was he still mad at me?"

 

He was bombard with questions as Jungkook sat in the back.

 

"Jungkook,I think Jimin's back,the real one."

 

Jungkook was frozen for a few seconds before the words finally sink in.

 

"W-what do you mean,hyung?"

 

Why it has to happened again & why when his not with him like the last time?Where can Jimin be at these moment?Will he ever see him again?

 

"We were just talking when he suddenly felt dizzy then before he passed out,I knew that look so well so I'm sure it's Jimin, his back in his body."Tae explained as he started the engine.

 

Jungkook was puzzled when Tae hyung started the car,he was zoning out already.

 

" Where are we going?"

 

"To see Jimin?"

 

"What!?But his not... I mean,I don't think I can face him."Jungkook yet again felt heavy knowing the ghost was nowhere to find,why can't he become just how he used to be,a free spirit.Not someone drown to specific human which is his reincarnation.

 

"Don't worry,his asleep now.Besides you need to take his belongings.I don't know what I would tell to Jimin honestly.I can't say that in at least a week,someone take over your body & yeah it's a ghost probably your reincarnation."

 

That's also one of Taehyung's dilemma right now,how can he explain to Jimin why his passed out for a week.Will he believed when Tae would say he slept the whole time?

 

'Yeah,then he would send me to mental right away.'

 

"What are you going to say?"

 

"Have any suggestions?"

 

Jungkook just shook his head,he too realized that he need to explain to Hoseok hyung as well.

 

"I don't know what to say to Hoseok hyung as well.He helps us."

 

"Jung Hoseok,your roommate,right?His also a senior & part of the dance club."

 

Jungkook just nod,he was really being investigated.His sure there's nothing Taehyung didn't know about him besides his ability to see ghost.

 

Just like how Jimin reacts when he entered the premises of Taehyung 's house, Jungkook was in awed.Saying the other is rich is an understatement,his mansion looks like those huge castle like buildings in overseas countries.

 

"Let's check up on Jimin,close your mouth,Jungkook.Why are both have the same reaction."Tae nudge the other.

 

Jungkook just follow behind the elder,he might get lost in this big house.He was still uncertain if he should meet the human Jimin.He was nothing like Jiminie,he gets that same feeling of fright with him just when he saw his photo.

 

Tae leads him to a guest room, "Jimin is resting,just get your Jimin's stuffs."He opened the door,Jimin was still fast asleep.

 

"Why don't you just brought it with you awhile back."Jungkook complains not even daring to step inside the room.

 

"Just remember when I saw you."

 

"Tae hyung just get it for me."Asked Jungkook.

 

"But I'm getting your sketch book from my room so go in already."Tae left him alone in front of the room.He takes a deep breathe before pushing the door open.

 

The guy in the middle of the bed catches his eyes.In his eyes,his still Jimin,the way he sleeps was the same.He looks peaceful.

 

He walks slowly beside the bed & just stared at the sleeping human.How can be someone with the same appearance can be so different from the other.He just noticed now that his hair is different,it's not black which it should be,it was dirty blonde.

 

He reach his hand to removed some strands that covering his face.

 

'Jiminie,please come back to me.'

 

He gently his face,
but immediately pulled his hand when Jimin stir in his sleep.He don't want him to wake up & question him so he search for the bag that Jimin used.He found it in the chair across the bed.He pick it up & decided to go out.

 

"Who are you?"

 

That voice he recognized so well made him frozen,the bag his picking was dropped on the floor due to panic.He was scared to face the guy that now was awake.

 

'His really the human Jimin!'

 

He turned to face him,same eyes but no recognition.His dumbfounded & just stare back too afraid to talk.

 

"Who are you?Don't you hear me?"Jimin asked in annoyance,he found a guy he never seen before with him in Tae's room.He looks so familiar though.He don't remember where he saw him before.It seems that he scared him a lot cause the guy drop the bag.

 

Jungkook did what he thinks best,he rushed to the door without saying anything leaving a more confused Jimin.

 

'What the heck is wrong with that guy.'The guy went out of the room faster than lightning not even answering him,he couldn't be a thief right?Like who would dare try to steal from the Kim family that owns a security agency nationwide.

 

He still felt dizzy & can't remember how he got to Tae's house.Last thing he remembered was when he went to a convenient store.

 

'What happened after that?'

 

He can't really recall what happened since then.He groggily stands up & pick the bag laying on the floor.Judging from it's look it can never be of Tae's belongings,must be owned by the kid who rans out.

 

What & why was he there in the room.Surprisingly,he can remember every details of his face,it's as if he have seen him almost all the time.The huge eyes because of shock while staring at him,he sure have seen those.

 

'Why is he so familiar & yet I'm sure I don't know him.'

 

He put the bag on the chair & noticed something fell out of it,a cellphone.He picked it up,another thing that don't belong to either of him & Tae.

 

Upon seeing the phone,he remembered his own & search for it.He found it on top of the drawer.

 

"What the hell is this?"He forgot to bring it with him when he went out.A huge numbers of calls & txt he received from Tae.Hundreds of it,Tae was really exaggerated most of the time.

 

'I just went out for awhile.'

 

He was about to answer a message to know where is the owner of the house but he saw the date on his phone.

 

'What the?'

 

"Bunny,here's your book,it was stuck under my pile of things so I take awhile,did you al-"Tae speaks too soon as he entered the room completely unaware that Jimin was the only one there but as soon as he sees his friend with his judging look,he shuts his mouth.He looks around & Jungkook is nowhere to be found.

 

"Jimin!Your awake!"He just realized it now,Jimin is really back!He rushed to him forgetting for awhile what he have.Jimin hates his clinglyness but so what, he missed him.

 

Jimin tried so hard to untangled Tae's arms around him,what really is happening.

 

"Kim Taehyung!Let go of me."He harshly push his face away from him resulting to him clinging more to him.

 

" You're really back!"

 

He weakly elbowed him on the gut,an effective method to get rid of him.Tae acts in pain but Jimin disregard it.

 

"What's wrong with you?"

 

Tae suddenly remembered Jungkook,what could have happened.

 

"Jimin,where's Jungkook?"He asked suddenly.

 

He raised a brow,was he talking about the kid he saw.

 

"Who?The guy who's here awhile ago?I wake up & saw him,when I asked who's he,he ran off."

 

"What!?Jimin did you scared that kid?"He accused,Jungkook must be in shock with his first encounter with Jimin.

 

"No,he got scared on his own."

 

"I need to look for him."

 

"Who's that kid anyway?"

 

Tae thinks for a nice introduction.

 

"Ahh,my new helper!A son or something of our maids."

 

Jimin clearly knows Taehyung was lying,his not a good liar.One more thing,why does it has been a week since he went out that night according to his phone's date.

 

"What's happening?My phone indicates it's nearly a week passed since I went out,I don't remember anything after that."

 

Tae smiled awkwardly,still can't think of a good idea without sounding retarded to Jimin.

 

"Thinking of another lie?What is it this time?Make it good before I end you."

 

"You... overslept?"