WHEN IT BEGINS

MY GHOST... JIMIN [Kookmin] 👻 👻 👻

Once a human died,its soul depart from the body & will receive its verdict but sometimes,souls can't just go they remain in the world of the living to finish the things that they can't let go & won't allow them to go... regardless of the reasons,they must finish their unfinished business before they can rest in peace...

Century ago...

Jimin stood in front of the grave where his human body laid.

He remembers his name that's why he knows his the one who died & apparently he became a ghost...,from what he observed,he was a 20 year old boy, such a young man to die, his body was almost transparent,he can't touch anything apart from in animated objects.He can't touch any living creature.

"So i really died so young."

He silently watch as people start to disperse from his grave,he was floating around looking at them & trying to figure out who's who,who were his family,his friends & so on....

"Shouldn't I ascend to heaven by now?Then why am I still here?" he was now sitting on his stone.

"Well,that should be the case."

A man wearing an all white outfit w a silver hair suddenly appears in front of him startling him.

"Y-yah! you scared me!"

The man raised his brow, "Scared? but your a ghost now in case you don't know?"

"Well,I am now but of course I still felt like a human a while ago.." he may sound defensive but he knows his a scardy cat, in fact he got scared of himself.

"No human can float in the air like you do now, so stop thinking as if you're still a human, kid."The emotionless & irritated looking man said.

"Of course I know that!anyway, are you not a human too? I mean, you can see me?" he was puzzled,the guy looks just like a human & more of he was walking like one.

The man took a deep breath.

He watched as the guy bring out a brown book, "You are Park Jimin,20 years old cause of death,unknown... remember?"

"Yes,that's all I remember."He was wondering how he knew him.

"I'm Min Yoongi,a Keeper ,I keep checking the names of people who died & also the one who would tell what will happened to ur spirit..."

It feels surreal,first,him finding out his a ghost & now a man that's not either a human or a ghost is in front of him.

"I see,so where am I going now,will I go to heaven?I mean I don't know if I've been good all my life."

Yoongi paused before answering, "You can't go to heaven..."

"W-what?So am I going to hell!?" he was nearly crying,he must be a bad person when his alive & all the worst images of what hell looks like keep flashing in his mind.Just imagining he will be tortured in the sea of flames sent shiver down his spine.

He can't help but hug his body as if he was cold but the thing is he can't feel anything physically.

"Tell me,am I a horrible person when I'm still alive? Did I do some hideous things? Oh my God did.. did i k-kill someone!?"

Yoongi was a little irritated by Jimin's freaking out,& he wasn't even done talking.Sometimes,he really hates this part of his job....

"Park Jimin,calm down,will you!"

"But I can't,you just said I'm not going to heaven!"

"Shh!enough,let me finish first.." Jimin automatically silence.Sensing the other's really running out of patience.

Come to think of it,this Yoongi guy was really scary,he felt this aura of danger around him.

"Stop freaking out,will you! I said you can't go to heaven but not because your going to hell,the thing is you have an unfinished business here in the world of the living, until you haven't finished it you'll be stuck here like that as a wandering soul & can never go to heaven..."Yoongi explains in a fast way.

Jimin was somewhat relieved,but wandering, "What unfinished business? Is it about how I died,am i killed & want to know who killed me? "he questioned.

"Well,what says here that the last thing you asked & can't let go was the fact that you died as a ..."

He was beyond shock & if it was possible he can feel his face turning red when the truth is its not!He can't believed that's the reason why he can't go to heaven!

'That's just so embarrassing! Park Jimin!'

"What kind of reason is that!"

"That kind of reason,in some cases souls are often really tend to be stuck in this world, can't accept the fact that you died without meeting that special person...." Yoongi explained as simplest as possible.

"So all I have to do is find my true love?Is it like that?"

"Yes, as easy as that." he closed his book & prepared to go,he needs to meet so many souls today.

"How will I know if I found my special human?"

" See the necklace you have,it will turn red when you finally meet each other..."

Jimin hold the said necklace which color is black,so this will be the key for him to find this special person of his life & ascend to heaven.

Soon, the keeper bid goodbye & wish for his luck...

Yoongi,on to his next destination,somewhat felt he missed something out while explaining to Park Jimin but he can't think of what. Beside,he was a very busy individual.

10 years ago...

Jimin saw as the seasons changes,people died as he traveled searching for 'that special' someone,he watched as a new born baby turns to a kid then to an adult & soon died because of age.Everything change as time goes by but not him!

He can't believe it would take this long to find the person & that keeper haven't mentioned anything about this.Not once he saw his necklace change color.

As time goes by, so many changes happened, the old villages turns to tall & big buildings as what humans called,he was somewhat fascinated as incredible things were made or discovered by humans,it was called advanced technology.... a modernized world where just a simple tap can change an image...

He learned to adapt to the changes,even if his a ghost he can't help but enjoy seeing incredible things.He has 'lived' for a long time now anyway,as time goes by he occasionally met other ghost as well,but what marks him was when he met a boy some 19th century ago.

He knows as he went on 'living' there are really special humans,at first he thought he finally met his special human but he was wrong.He met a kid that nearly died when left by some heartless humans in a forest,he was so sad looking at the crying boy,he kept calling for his mom & keep walking until he neared a cliff.

He never tried to contact a human or test if it was possible at all but he didn't want the kid to die.

"Don't go there!Stop!Please!" He screamed.

The kid don't seem to hear him,he expects it but just wanted to try.

"Kid,I'll help you!I'll help you! Please turn around now!" He just doesn't wanna give up.

The kid suddenly stop.He knows his nothing but an empty shell but it felt like he has a heart that nearly stops as the kid do.

The kid turns around as if hearing him and right there they made an eye contact,it surprises Jimin when the kid doesn't seem scared at all while seeing him,his sure his seeing him.

The kid wipes his tears & runs towards him.

"H-hello,adjusshi,I'm glad you talked to me,I thought I was alone."

"You can see me?" he crouched so they can be eye level,he tried to touch him but as expected he just went passed him.

The kid nod,there really is no sign of fear in his eyes.

"But you don't supposed to...."

The kid look puzzled tilting his head.

"I'm not like you anymore,see we can't touch each other."Jimin explain.

The boy tried to touch him & failed.

" Aren't you scared of me?"

The boy shakes his head no.

"I'm more scared of being alone & you looked so nice, adjusshi."

Jimin can't help but smiled.

He helps that kid get out of the woods & him being here so long just know where to take the kid,he have seen lifetime thru lifetime a couple that never get to have an offspring,he was really sad for them as well.But they made him realized that there's really that special someone that was destined for you,they keep choosing each other despite knowing they can never have a kid.

It was so heartbreaking but when he sees the love in each others eyes,it really warms the heart.He wants for them to be happy & now he knows they will,he takes the boy in their house,Jimin,on their way talks to the kid about them & how they will surely love him so he should be thankful cause he will have a new family.

They stop in front of their door. He sits again & smile at the kid, "They will surely loves you,they will become your family now,be sure to be good to them,I have to go now,okay."

The kid nods, "Thank you,adjusshi."

He smiled again & leaves the boy.

"Adjusshi! What's your name?"

Jimin turns around,"I'm Park Jimin."

From afar he saw as the couple attends to the kid,as he expected they treated him as their own,he felt so happy knowing despite of him being a ghost helps someone.

That family soon went out of the country so Jimin lost sight of them.

But what he doesn't know,his existence remains in the family's history,how the kid tell his parents about him & how he saved him.The couple,although finds it impossible,truly believes it for themselves feels as if a very kind being was always guiding them.They were so thankful & make sure he will always be prayed for.For this Park Jimin to have the most wonderful gift he wished for.

"That kid must be so happy..." Jimin was sitting on a swing in the playground,he remembered that incident all of a sudden while looking at the kids playing right now.

He continues his endless searches,he can't remember how many lifetimes change,he knows that reincarnation were thru,it's the 21st century already but his special someone is still missing.

He heard a tud,he turns left & he saw as kids were surrounding a young boy.

"Aist,kids nowadays were really mean."He watches as the boy got up & dust off his back.

"Take back what you said to Sunbi!" demand a chubby boy.

Right then he saw that there were a young girl crying.

"Why?It's true anyway,her mom is dead."said the kid.

With that,the girl cries harder,"She's not!She said she will just get me a teddy bear,its far so she can't get back now!"

"But I told you,she asked me to tell you she loves you but she can't be with you anymore." The kid earnestly explained.

Jimin go near them,& his not sure if his imagining it but his sure the kid looks his way.

"Your lying!" the young girl shouts & run away,soon the rest of the kids followed.

Only the young boy remain.

"What a mean brat,you shouldn't said that even if its true,a kid can't understand that kind of things." he lectures the boy,although he knows he can't be heard.

"I thought you were getting bullied but I think you will be the bully someday."

"I'm not!"

Jimin snaps his head eyes looking shock at the boy that looks so irritated right now,he got his arms folded in his chest will looking back at him.

"Y-your seeing me?"

"Yes,I always see you here since I'm a little!." Clearly he was still mad.

"But you still are."He was somewhat glad that he can talk to another human again.

"I'm a big boy now!"

"Ohh really?How old are you then?"

"I'm 8!"

"Hmm,so aren't you scared of me,I'm a ghost!"He was just trying to scare him a little.

"Hmmp,there's nothing scary about you!"

"What!?But ghost are scary!"

"I'm not scared of them,I always saw them anyway."

Jimin figured out this kid was a special human too.

"Too bad,I need to teach you a lesson at least,you shouldn't bully other kids."

"I don't bully others!"

"You know not everyone is like you,they can't see what you're seeing."

"Of course I know,no one believes me anyway,but your likes keep talking to me,everyone think I'm crazy cause I asked your kind to leave me alone."

"So some ghost bothering you."

"Are you like them?You can't go because you have unfinished business?" asked the curious boy.

Jimin cleared his throat,he can't tell the boy his unfinished business.

"Yes."

"Say it now,I'll help you so you won't bother me anymore."

"Hey!I'm not even bothering you,you brat!"

"I'm sure you will eventually,so while I'm feeling generous,tell me cause I won't help in the future even if you beg for it."

'What a brat!'

"I don't need help,so be assured, what's your name anyway, brat?"

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, make sure you won't really bother me from now on, you midget ghost." The boy turns to leave,Jimin never felt the urge to strangle a human before,this brat was really testing him.

"I'm Park Jimin! not a midget you rude kid!"

The kid stop & look at him again.

"By the way I'm curious about that necklace,usually ghost have nothing like that but you do & it's glowing RED."

'No way!'

Jimin beyond shock looking at the necklace that really turns red now back to the kid in front of him.

"It's you...."