V. YOU ARE FASCINATING

MY GHOST... JIMIN [Kookmin] 👻 👻 👻

  "We still need to make up stories for Hobi hyung."Jungkook waits until they're done eating to talk about the matter. 

 

  

  "What are we going to say,Kookie?How do we explain that I am 'living' with you guys all along?" 

 

     They both sigh troubled. 

 

  "Well last night I already said that you don't have a family & staying with me but of course he will asked why he haven't seen you before & when you disappeared, I've kinda said you are gone & so on... "

 

  Hoseok have never seen Jimin before then suddenly Jungkook acts so devastated when he thought he was gone,he can't think of a good reason for his action. 

 

  "Did you looked for me?" A wide smile appeared on Jimin's face.Knowing that this brat cared for him felt so great despite his arrogant behavior. 

 

  

  Jungkook took his eyes off of Jimin,it was embarrassing remembering how he cried so hard that day,the other won't stop making fun of him if he knows about that. 

 

"I did for a while... then thought you might ascend already so I gave up looking." 

 

    He have spent hours looking for the ghost,he searched in every possible place he could be, he was so devastated,hurt & soaking wet cause his not aware its raining so hard,at that moment the only thing that's on his mind was he can't see Jimin again. 

 

  "I'm glad I'm important for you that you looked out for me,I'm touched."Said Jimin teasingly. 

 

  Knowing his important in some ways to Jungkook makes him so happy.Jimin cared for the other as well. 

  

"But Jungkook-ah,I'm wondering how you can say it's me when you saw me?," He gazed at his reflection on the glass window.If this is really him then what the 'person' said to him could be true but how?

 

 

 

  He remembered when the Keeper said he might met his reincarnation in this time,if this is the body of that person then he was closer than he can imagine.

 

   

    To make him & Jungkook fall in love won't be hard at all. 

 

  

     'I looked exactly as the guy I saw in that room.If Jungkook would met this human,he will surely fall for him, isn't he?This human,he looks so beautiful... ' 

 

   He stared at Jungkook's reflection next to him.It looks good,they look great together. 

 

'Jungkookie might fall in love with me but not the real me.Aish,what's wrong with me?It's my reincarnation,why I'm feeling... jealous?' 

 

   Jimin was having an internal battle to himself & he felt so pathetic with everything that's going on in his head. 

 

"Jiminie that's exactly how you look." Jungkook remembers the sketch he once showed to the other so he showed it again to him. 

 

  He held it right in front of him. "Remember this?I showed you this drawing before but you don't believe me." 

 

  

When he saw the drawing he now realized why this face looks familiar the first time he saw it. 

 

  

  "Then who is this person?Jungkook,I'm sure I saw him,his not me,he appears so real... so human." 

 

   They should figure out who this person is that way maybe Jimin can return the body to its owner then he can be friends with Jungkook & eventually they'll fall for each other.

 

  Jimin sigh once again,he can't help that sour feeling thinking about that falling thing. 

 

"You mean,this human form belongs to someone else? Jiminie,you possessed a human?" 

 

   Jungkook never asked Jimin if he ever did try to take a human body.He have seen some ghost before who tried to do possessions & it does not turn well. 

 

  "Oh my God!I might have took his body but I don't know how!" 

 

  "It's not impossible to take over a body but it's dangerous for the human,if his soul stays out of its vessel for so long he might not be able to return."

 

  He have read so many books related to ghost,he can't be sure its all true but almost all of the books says the same thing to this particular event & he have plenty of experience about it.

 

"What?!No he can't die,Jungkook!He must return to his body as soon as possible."

 

  One Jimin spirit is enough,he can't let his reincarnation died too & be stuck in the world of the living as well.

 

  'Enough with my selfish reasons!'

 

  "But we don't even know who is this person,Jiminie.Are you sure you don't know what happened & why your inside his body?"

 

  "I really don't know how but he can't die as well."

 

  They still haven't discussed what to say to his roommate and that's a big problem as well but finding who's body Jimin takes over is as important especially when it looks exactly like him.

 

 

  Jungkook got distracted by a flash of light,he looks around.Outside the food chain at the back of few trees was a guy standing with a camera.He noticed it pointing in Jimin's direction,the guy was so focused on taking Jimin's pictures so his not aware that Jungkook saw him.

 

Jungkook covered Jimin with his red jacket & faced his back to the window.

 

   Jimin was puzzled with the other's sudden action. "W-why?" 

 

  "Someone was taking pictures of you."

 

  Jimin tried to look but was stopped.

 

  "Don't,he looks suspicious, we might get this person in trouble if we let that guy take his picture."

 

  It's gut instinct,they don't have any idea who's body Jimin takes over but when he saw it last night,which he presume is not Jimin,he doesn't want to show his face around & the clothes his wearing were expensive too.

 

"But he might know who this person is!Jungkook-ah can you talk to him?"

 

  "Not I guessed,he left already when he noticed he was discovered."He watched as the man enter a black car that parked a few meters away from the trees.

 

He noticed as well that he was embracing the other,he got his hands on his head & waist,due to height difference his head was on Jungkook's chest.

 

  Jimin also realized he was held tightly by Jungkook so he cleared his throat getting the latter's attention.Jungkook hesitantly let go of him.

 

   Now that he can touch the other,he finds himself wanting to do it anytime possible,first when he held his hand to sleep & then he always held him close,his loving how he can feel him for the first time.

 

   "You think this person was a celebrity or something like that?" Jimin asked to eased the silent tension,he was aware how they were always so closed to each other, Jungkook was glued beside him since they were out of the hospital but try not to mind. 

 

"Who knows but what you're wearing was quite expensive,he might be from a wealthy family."

 

  If the human Jimin was eye catchy enough, someone who knows him can approach them but they can't tell if its a friend or not.

 

  "Jiminie, wear the jacket." Jungkook grabs something from his bag, its the facemask & the hat that the person wore last night,that's why he didn't recognized him at all. 

 

  He reach for Jimin's head,he comb his black hair back & put the hat in it next he put the glasses in him. 

 

  "There,your unrecognizable."

 

  "But Kookie,we need to know who's this person is."Jimin protest but let him be. 

 

  "Not until we are sure his not into trouble,we might not know maybe his part of some gang & his a dangerous person." 

 

  Jimin eyes widen,"You mean my human is bad?How can that be,I'm never been one for violence!"

 

  Jungkook chuckled, "I know right,you're such a scardy cat for violence,bet you can't even kill a roach."He can't help but pinched his cheeks that looks so adorable.Now teasing the ghost is more fun,he can clearly see his expressions,how he loved when his face turns red from being so mad or shy. 

 

  

Jimin swat the other's hand off of his face,when he was a ghost he don't need to worry about what he felt,he was practically emotionless no matter what.But right now he can see clearly how this brat was loving that his a human.He loves how he can & even touch him. 

 

  "You really don't respect me,you brat,I'm your hyung!" 

 

  

  "Shh,no need for screaming,no one would believe it." 

 

    

  Jimin hits his shoulder repeatedly,he was so embarrassed & mad,people near them steal glances their way because Jungkook was laughing so hard. 

 

  Jungkook grabs both of his hands & held it tight," So smol hands,fits you perfectly,how cute... "

 

He was trying to freed his hands from the younger but he stops when he heard what he said last.He gulps looking at him while he stared at their intertwined hands. 

 

  

  'What's this brat was doing right now!My heart....' He was stunned,the other was acting somewhat different from his usual self Jimin can tell he was like somehow affectionate even with his teasing. 

 

  This changes from Jungkook is nice but he was not fine,adorable Jungkook is his weakness,he finds him adorable enough even when all he do was . 

 

  "Cut your tongue,kitten hyung." 

 

  "Jeon Jungkook you-!" 

 

  "Okay I'll stop now,we still had a problem to discuss,Hobi hyung." 

 

   At last they became serious again.He was getting out of Jungkook's grip but to his surprised he won't let go,the other don't seem to pay attention to it so he care less as well. 

 

  "We can say you had a job & stays there for awhile but then that won't explain why you had no clothes there & why you will be at the dorm when you're not even a student." They are getting headaches coming up for excuses. 

 

  "We can't say I've been staying with you maybe I will be cause you just found me?" 

 

    "Just let me do the talking,Jiminie,your not a good liar.Hoseok hyung will surely accept you & help us." 

 

  Jungkook's phone ring. 

 

  'Hyung will be out for awhile,hope your friend is fine, keep me updated.'  He read the text. 

 

  "Hyung was out,we were given a couple more of hours to think an excuse." 

 

   They decided to go back to the dorm,its a good thing that there's no security that checking up the students it will be easier for Jimin to enter the building. 

 

  They were walking to the dorm which was a couple blocks away,Jungkook don't let go of Jimin's hand,he was so jumpy looking around & he was scared he will loose sight of him if he let him go. 

 

  "Kookie look! It's a bunny!"Jimin points out a mascot handing fliers,he pull the other to it.Jimin takes the leaflet handed to him, it takes him awhile to read it. 

 

  "This is for herbal drinks they sale." 

 

  "You wanna try some?" Asked the mascot that surprised Jimin. 

 

  "Kookie he talks!" 

 

  "Of course I do." Said the laughing mascot. 

 

  

  Jimin scoots farther from the mascot. 

 

  "Jiminie there's a person inside that." Jungkook whispered. 

 

  "Ohh." Well that explains a lot to Jimin.Suddenly an idea pop in his head. 

 

  "Do you need a part time worker?"Asked Jimin. Surprising the guy & Jungkook. 

 

   The mascot using his hand rubs his head,

"You wanted to replace me?"

 

"Huh?No!But I'm just in need for a job,this might be a good one." 

 

  The mascot laughs again ,"I think you were fit for this work, too.The boss was kind,I'm sure the boss will let you work for him,you can give me your info & refer you to him." 

 

  Jungkook was on the side just listening as Jimin talks to the guy.He was impressed on how clever this idea that Jimin come up with.They left giving his phone number to the guy. 

 

"Now I got a job,Kookie.Now I have a reason why I'm not at home at all,so clever right."Jimin was pretty bragging for what he have done. 

 

" Yeah,yeah.You did well there,Jiminie."

 

  

 

  Jimin thinks he can survive the human world after all. 

 

  They've reach Jungkook's shared room without any problems,Jimin quickly lays on the bed,the soft mattress feel so good while he laid in it like a starfish. 

 

  'So this is how it feels,so relaxing.' 

 

  "Like it?" 

 

  Jimin just nod. 

 

   It's Saturday,since Jungkook got no class,he decided to stay at home,they mostly spent the whole morning with Jimin trying to be familiar on how & what are the objects on the room.It's funny for Jungkook how puzzled the ghost was on operating the Tv.

 

    It was after lunch when Hoseok came back.

 

  "Oh,you brought your friend here.Hello Jimin,I'm Hoseok but you can call me Hobi hyung,Jungkook's roommate.I hope you're fine now."

 

"Yes Hobi hyung,thank you,I'm Park Jimin, I'm Jungkook's..."Jimin looks at the other don't know what to say.

 

"Hobi hyung,you know I told you about him being alone,right?Hyung,Jiminie got nowhere to go so I asked him to stay here.. with us?"

 

  "Your not in school?"

 

  Jimin just shake his head.

 

  "He was working."

 

   "We'll be in trouble if dorm head finds out we are boarding someone who's not a student so... we must be very careful."

 

  "Hyung,thank you!" Both hugs him tight,his kinda expect this coming.He still had some questions but he can tell that the two was quite closed,they seemed to have a strong bond that no one can break.

 

  Hoseok found Jimin quite interesting,he was a little childish,he was fascinated with almost everything.He decided to cook dinner for them,Jimin watched over him while Jungkook decided to take a bath leaving the two of them together.

 

    "Hyung,you are such an amazing human." Hoseok just laugh at the other's comment, he was weirded as well because sometimes Jimin talks as if he was so different to them.

 

  "Jimin,this is nothing special,I can teach you how to cook if you want."

 

  "Yes hyung,I like that."

 

        He was simmering some meat & noticed that the water was already overflowing,he stops what his chopping to turn down the stove.

 

  "Hyung,should I help you?"Jimin stand next to him.

 

"No Jimin,just let me do the work & sit back."

 

 

  "But I would like to help." Jimin insisted & search for something he can do,he saw the vegetables that needs to be chopped,"Hyung I can cut this for you."

 

 

"No Jimin!"Hoseok was worried that Jimin might hurt himself so he takes the vegetables from the other's hand.

 

"Hyung can do this,just watch."

 

 

"But I want to help."Jimin grips lightly at his arm & he felt an electrifying sensation & slightly pushed the younger. 

 

  "I said no!"Hoseok felt cold at Jimin's touched,he was surprised & didn't mean to push hard.Jimin hits the sink behind him.

 

     "I'm sorry!Are you hurt?" Hoseok asked in panic but didn't move to check on him,he was also shocked for pushing the younger hard,when he felt the weird sensation he kinda lost himself. 

 

"No hyung,I'm fine,sorry."Jimin hold his hurt wrist that hit the sink. 

 

"Jimin just sit back, you might get hurt that's why I don't want you to help." 

 

  "What happened?"Jungkook came to check on them when he was done showering.He immediately noticed that Jimin was massaging his wrist so he went to him & checked it.His wrist was red. 

 

"What happened?"He doesn't mean to accused while looking at both of them. 

 

  

"My fault Jungkook-ah,I'm insisting to help Hobi hyung..." 

 

              

  "He might hurt himself so I swat him away,I didn't mean to push him that hard but he hits the sink,Jungkook.There's an ointment in my drawer you should apply some to prevent the swelling." Hoseok sounds apologetic cause he really was. 

 

  "No hyung,I'm sorry I raised my voice but your right,Jiminie knows nothing in the kitchen,I'm glad you stopped him from doing anything." 

 

  "Hobi hyung I'm really sorry too." Jimin felt so bad,he was already causing a problem. 

 

"It's alright so Jungkook get the ointment." 

 

Jimin sat on the chair,the other don't take long & come back with the ointment to put some on his wrist. 

 

  "I'm sorry." Jimin whispered as he felt like crying. 

 

   "There,does it hurt?"Jungkook asked tenderly.He doesn't like Jimin to get hurt at all. 

 

  Jimin shakes his head. 

 

  

  After an hour,Hoseok was done cooking so Jungkook sets the table for them. 

 

  Hoseok looked at the still quite Jimin next to him. 

 

"Jimin,I'm not mad at you.Don't look so down,try the food already,I cooked it for you."

 

  "But hyung,I bothered you..." 

 

  "You just want to help,I understand.I will still teach you how to cook next time so smile for hyung."

 

   

  The dinner turns out well,full of laughters & Jimin eventually forget his guilt.They spent a few hours later watching movies together at  the living room after dinner. 

 

"I guessed time to sleep." Hoseok got up & went to shower. 

 

  Jungkook held Jimin who was already falling to sleep. 

 

  "Jiminie,you should take a shower first before sleeping."

 

  Jungkook have prepared what Jimin would wear a while ago.He was looking forward to seeing Jimin on his clothes. 

 

  "Jimin, you can shower now!" Hoseok got out of the bathroom & prepared for his regimen before going to bed. 

 

  Jimin drags his body to the bathroom.He suddenly felt awake,this will be his first bath as a human,he takes the clothes Jungkook given to him.He needs to wear his clothes since he have nothing else. 

 

   

   Jungkook cant still believe that Jimin was back,more of on a human form.Everything was still so hard to process but one thing is for sure,Jimin haven't left him yet.

 

  He was waiting for the elder to be out of the shower,he must be taking his time for its his first time to ever take a bath.

 

 

     Jimin,on the other hand,was feeling so shy to go out,his wearing the younger's clothes which are way too big for him but he can't just stay inside the bathroom for all his life.

 

         

  Him being inside the human body is so strange,he have thoughts sometimes that it will be awesome to once become a human again,he was wanting to feel again but right now he can only think of how awkward it is just using your feet to walk when he was so used to floating around.

 

  It's awkward to feel your own body. 

 

  The younger saw how Jimin was struggling to walk when he went out the bathroom. Hair still soaking wet but what made the younger gulp was the way his clothes looks so big for the ghost & how adorable he looks with it.

 

  

He wet his lips & bite it,hell,knowing that he can touch him now felt so surreal.

 

  "Jiminie,let's dry your hair." He motion for the other to sit beside the bed he was on.

 

  Jimin sits quietly & he takes the towel from him to proceed drying the other's hair.

 

  'I still can't believe this is all so real.I must still be dreaming.'He was afraid he will wake up & find it's all a dream or this was part of his imagination because he misses the other so much even if he won't admit it. 

 

  "Jungkook-ah..." Jimin called for the other when he stops drying his hair,he removed the towel from his head & looked at the human.

 

  He gulps when he saw how he was looking at him.He saw fear in his eyes. 

 

   Jimin held out his hand to touch the brat's cheeks & eventually pinch it. 

 

  "Hey,I'm really here,Jungkookie."

He smiled.

 

  His loving how the human was treating him,Jungkook always tend to shy away from physical contacts but here he is now,its as if he can't stay away from Jimin. 

 

  Jungkook held his hand,its true,the ghost is in front of him & he can touch him,he can feel the warmth coming from his hand & the smile his seeing was so assuring.

 

  He pulled the other's hand to his surprise so there were no space between them,he held his waist that made the other's eyes widen looking at him.

 

  "J-jungkook..." Jimin can now physically feel his heart beating fast & not just his imaginary one.He was beyond shock not knowing what's the other was thinking.

 

 

 

Getting touch by Jungkook makes his heart beats fast,he was still puzzled why Jungkook was so clingy to him.It was all new to him but his secretly liking it,the closeness, the gestures it felt so nice despite knowing he must not indulge with it that much. 

 

  "Jiminie,I always wanted to do this."

 

  "H-huh?What?"He used his other hand & put it between their chest when Jungkook pulled him more.

 

" This... "Jungkook with his other hand on Jimin's nape used it to cross the gap between their faces,he stared at him,who looks ready to pass out.

 

  Jimin felt his heart stops beating the instant their lips touch.He can't believe that the younger was really kissing him now!

 

'Oh my God!' He felt hazy w all the emotions his feeling now.This is his first kiss as long as he can remember.It shocked him,never in his wildest dream he ever thought he would feel how it is to be kissed. 

 

  Just as Jungkook thought,the ghost lips were just so soft ,he will never admit but he imagined kissing him since his 15, that's when he started feeling such a strange emotion for the other.

 

  His not satisfied with just a simple kiss,he wants it deep.He can't get enough of tasting the other's lips,he just want a simple kiss but it escalates to so much more.The taste of his lips was so addicting he started nipping at his lower lip earning a gasp from Jimin.He never kissed someone before,he himself don't know what his doing but its so natural,when their lips touch its as if he knew what to do. 

 

  Jungkook's tongue starts to roam inside Jimin's cavern,its turning into a messy kiss,open mouthed & dirty.He can't believe how easy he can get turn on by just a kiss. 

 

  "Ah.. Jungkook." He let's go of the other's lips when they ran out of breath,Jimin still having a bewildered face. 

 

  He reached for the buttons of his shirt only to be swat away by Jimin. 

   

 

"Yah... Jungkook,stop undressing me,y-you, ert brat!"Its slowly downing to Jimin what they just did.He won't lie & said he didn't like it but it was all of a sudden,he can't let the human go on.Not when he knows its wrong. 

 

"But Jiminie..." Jungkook rendered himself,as much as he wants to do his hyung now,it was just so fast even for him but its really tempting. 

 

   He settled by giving the other some pecks which make him blush.With no intended motives he push his hyung to lay on the bed,he can settle for kissing now,cant he. 

 

  The way Jimin looks under him w swollen lips & ragged breath is so beautiful.Just knowing he can be able to wreck him this much boost his ego. 

 

  "Jiminie,no plans on changing your mind?" 

 

  Taken aback,Jimin can't figured out how the human turns like this but his starting to waver,it affects him so much he didn't know how much more he can hold on until he would give in. 

 

  This was all new,it never happened to him ever for all he know,he was in the first place was a Ghost after all. 

 

  Jungkook caressed the other's side under his shirt earning him a moan which surprised them both. 

 

  Jimin slaps the other's chest due to embarrassment & avoiding looking at the human hiding his face with his hands. Jungkook can't help but smile at the cute gesture. 

 

  He can't help it but to kissed him again & now Jimin can't help but respond even though he don't know if his doing it right.

 

One hard bite at his lower lip & his again.His not sure he can really stop the younger now if he insist.He wants this too,selfishly. 

 

  "Ahem."

 

Both of them pulled away from each other,suddenly realizing one big thing making both blush. 

 

  "You see,although I found you two so cute & lovey dovey, I'll appreciate it much if you stop now & remembers there's this human here just right across your bed,so thank you for consideration." Hoseok can't even face the two forgetful lovers.They totally forgot that he was there! 

 

  "Ah,hyung!" Protest Jungkook whose so embarrassed hiding his face at the other's shoulder. 

 

  Jimin smiled & hug the other,getting himself used to the closeness,he searched for a comfortable position so they finally get some sleep.His first sleep as a human. 

 

" Goodnight, Jungkookie."

 

"Goodnight, Jiminie."