SPECIAL HUMAN

MY GHOST... JIMIN [Kookmin] 👻 👻 👻

    Ghost were lifeless beings floating around, cannot be seen,touch or talk to but in some occasions humans tend to do what is forbidden, thus they found a way to talk to the unseen.

   Since early years, communicating w ghost have been done, soon, special humans appeared,there's no need for any special methods, they were inborn w the ability to see what eyes can't. Some takes it as a curse,some makes good use of it.

Jungkook,ever since he was born he kept seeing things others cant,horrifying, disturbing & pitiful, before he can't understand why other kids avoid him even the elders never dared to talk to him,they were scared of him.

He was used to being alone,his parents where never home & his a sole child,his parents,they were the only people that loves him but they were taken from him from the age of 6,they got in a car accident, killing both of them in the spot.That night hours after the incident, still not aware of what happened,he was waiting for them at the living room.

   He looks at the door when he heard it open,then he saw them,eyes filled w unexplainable expressions but they both started to tear up upon seeing him,he, being so young back then felt the need to hug them, he doesn't wanna see them cry. Jungkook rush to them wanting to hug both, but they stop him & bend down.

"Jungkook-ah,you are a big boy now right,you should not cry anymore." His mom said while smiling but eyes filled w tears.

  "Always remember what we said,don't talk to others what you see,okay.When they are being mean dont fight with them tell the elders so they will be scolded."His dad said.

" Why?Are u leaving me?Did you..."He was scared to say that word.

"Jungkook,mom & dad we're so sorry,we wish to see you grow up,we wish we can always be there for you,we don't want to leave you alone so soon,you know that right?"

Jungkook starts tearing up,he was still a kid but his unlike any other kids,he doesn't cry easily,not demanding attention,he was like a grown up kid.His intelligent,he understand better than the other kids his age.

" I will miss you,mom,dad.I love you."

  Both his parents can't stop crying,they know their kid will do just fine without them,he was independent,so much clever than the kids his age,they just wish they can be with him a little more.

"Please,can we hug him,for the last time before we go."His mom said looking at the guy behind them,Jungkook didn't noticed him at all.A guy w a silver hair & unreadable expression.

" You know you can't."The guy said w no sympathy,there's nothing but a mysterious aura surrounding him.

Jungkook had an eye contact w him,he was not like a ghost nor a human,whatever he is,Jungkook is not sure.

"Once a human died there is no way they can be able to touch the living,there must be no exceptions."His every words felt like directed to him.

  It was then,the last moment Jungkook ever saw his parents, he was left in the custody of a distant aunt,she was nice & never judge Jungkook when the kid don't even cry when his parents were being buried. But she was like his parents,she's always never home because of work & just making sure to leave food & money for Jungkook cause he assured her he can take good care of himself.

  He became more distant with others,they don't bother him, he won't bother with them as well,as other kids were playing he was under a tree reading just anything.

  "Good morning."

Jungkook wakes up w a familiar face beside him,his not having a dream about his parents for a while now,he guessed since this being beside him starts following him.

Like the usual,he scowl & hides beneath the sheets.

He have met this persistent ghost 10 years ago named Park Jimin.The ghost keep following him around no matter how much he swat him away,his so persistent,the ghost keep saying he was the one he was looking for almost a century now.

Its unbelievable how long this ghost was around for the reasons still unknown to him because the ghost wont say why he can't ascend to heaven.

  "The important thing now is that I finally found you,I have been searching for you all this time."

He kept hearing that,it always have a strong impact to him,those words seems to move something inside of him although he will never admit it to the ghost.

"So what now,you was told to meet me but your still here after all,means it's not only meeting me."

"Your right,I don't know why I'm still here when i was specifically told just to find my special human."

"That's why I keep asking you,what's the reason you can't ascend."

  At the end,Jimin won't still tell the reason,at first he keep asking the ghost to leave him alone & stop following him but after a year he just let him be.He asked him to stay at the house & don't follow him everywhere,Jimin comply,he always wait for Jungkook to come home & he will always greet him, him being talkative always asked the human about himself.

Jungkook got used to the presence of the ghost,he was the only one who sees the real him,although Jungkook treat him mean most of the time,Jimin got used to it, he always tried to make the human smile which he don't often do.

"Jungkook-ah,you asked me to wake you up early."Complain the ghost,pouting while looking at the other beside the bed.

  Jungkook now remembers,he just moved to the school's dorm,since he was now in junior high,its more convenient for him to stay near the school.

As expected,Jimin went with him not only that but laying next to him.

'Ghost should not be able to sleep,more of do things like a human do but Jimin do all that,he was a ghost that loves to sleep.'

  Jungkook sometimes wonder if the ghost wish he was a human again.He was around for so long,when they met,he should ascend like what's told to him,but didn't happened. He would like to help him so he can rest in peace but the ghost won't tell him what's his unfinished business is.

'And when he did finished it,he will be gone forever.'

It's that thought that he keeps at the back of his mind, the one reason why he was never persistent anymore to know what's the ghost unfinished business. Because he wanna keep him beside him always.

Jungkook removed the covers & saw Jimin's back.

  He held his hand to reach him but he felt nothing,a human can never make contact w a ghost.

  He wish sometimes that he can touch him, he was so used to Jimin being around him to the point that he would rather talk to the ghost than the other people.

"Jungkook-ah you need to go to your school today,you said you need to have your schedule before classes starts."

Jungkook get up & went to the bathroom, he must go as the ghost said.

Jimin lays on the bed again when the younger went to shower.

When Jimin finally found his special human as what told to him,he should have ascend already but to his confusion he was still here,he have followed the human, Jungkook since he was a kid is a brat,he kept making the ghost suffer w his behavior & rude words.Jimin was determined to always be with his special human,until he figured out why he still can't ascend he don't want to lose him & search again.

Jimin watch as the now newly bathe human step out of the bathroom with only a towel covering his lower body.His human was definitely one of the most gorgeous human he ever saw,he was still not used to him casually walking around like that,Jimin who is definitely a '' can't stand seeing an almost man, before when Jungkook was still young it doesn't bother him at all but as he was growing up & hits the teenage years, it caused the ghost discomfort,not physically but mentally.Jungkook used to laugh at him every time he closes his eyes.

"Your a ghost,I'm sure you have been inside the humans bathroom watching them..", the human teased.

  "W-what!? I would never do that!"

  He can't remember when they started to have this .Their teasing made Jimin stand seeing the younger around like that & as he don't wanna back down w their teasing game.

"Jungkook-ah, you looks so good like that..." Jimin said covering half his face & only his eyes can be seen. He wad internally screaming.

"Of course."The younger was searching what to wear.

"Wish I could touch you."

"You do,huh." Jungkook cannot be fooled,he held the knot of the towel & faced Jimin, he smirk & pull the knot to remove it right in front of him but before he did,Jimin covered himself completely which makes Jungkook chuckles.

"Says what now,huh."

Its always fun teasing the ghost that's what he found out,given his appearance,Jimin was still young,and he remain at 20 years old despite 'living' for so long.

"Just get dress!" Shouts Jimin.

He really acts as if his a human, the emotions,the sensation that's as if his alive,he have all of it,he would even say he has a heart that always skips a beat every time he was teased.

"I won't take long, so you stay here." Jungkook went out, Jimin stand behind the glass window & watch the human until his out of sight.

Every time he was left alone,Jimin felt loneliness, being constantly around his human makes him miss him when his away.

He lays on the bed again.

'Guess I should sleep again.'

Not even an hour, Jimin heard as the door open,he gets up & went to the door only to see an unfamiliar face.

'Is Jungkook being robbed!?'

  He watch as the unknown human enter w a big bag & pulling a big traveling suitcase,Jimin watch him as he closed the door & immediately shivers as he looks around.The human passed the ghost & look at the bed near the window which seems to be used so he settled for the one near the wall.

Jimin follows him & intently watch,he guessed its not a robber.

"Maybe Jungkook-ah's roommate, but he never told me he will have a roommate."

  "Aish,why is it so cold here..."

Jimin heard the human murmured as he was putting his things in the drawer beside his bed.

  "He can sense me!"

  The human rubs his hands on his shoulders, "Why is it so cold here!", he complains again.

  "He can feel me but not see me."Jimin concluded as he snoops around the stranger, he saw an ID.He have learned how to read from Jungkook.

" Oh his Jung Hoseok!, nice to meet you Jungkook's roommate! I'm Park Jimin... "

" My roommate is not here,guess I should sleep a little."

Hoseok covers himself,he was feeling as if someone's watching him & he was a scardy cat & the hairs in his back tells him there's really something in the room that cannot be seen or he was just being paranoid.

Jimin giggles at the scared human. Jungkook who can see ghost have a scardy roommate what might happened if Hoseok knew about it,just the thought of it is funny.

Jimin let him be & resume sleeping as well.

Jungkook don't take long getting his schedule.

"Have you seen your roommate?" asked the staff as she hands his timetable.

"What?!I have a roommate?" He specifically asked the dorm manager to arrange him a room where he can be alone.

"Yes,his a transfer student,there's no available rooms anymore & we can't let a student have a room for his own, the policy is to have 2 students in one room."

Jungkook bid goodbye in a hurry,Jimin might be upset having a stranger in the their room & do something stupid to scare it off.

'Really or your worried he might be seen.' says one part of his mind.

'What!?no way..."

His room was in 5th floor,he hopes his roommate is still not there.

The sight was rather peaceful when he reached his room,2 beds were obviously occupied.His roommate was asleep on the bed next to the wall he presume given the hunch on it.

Looking at his own bed,he saw Jimin sound asleep as well,he walks quietly & sit beside him.

'Can ghost really sleeps like this.... he was like a human.'

Jungkook will never admit but he really likes looking at Jimin's sleeping face.He looks so peaceful, so surreal, it's as if he exist as a human,sometimes Jungkook even forgot that he does not belong in this world anymore.

Sometimes he wonders if ever Jimin needs to go,what would he felt,what would he do, how can he ever let go?The reason why he don't wanna get attached emotionally to anyone is because he can't bear the thought of them leaving him.

He was so afraid,so afraid of the feelings he have for the ghost, he was so naive to even entertain it & let it grow.He choose to to hide his fluttering feelings.

"Jungkook-ah..."

He didn't notice when Jimin woke up,he was startled a little.Those eyes were so captivating,he got lost while looking at it.

Jimin sits up, "A human came when you were gone,I guessed he will stay w us now."

He scratch his nape, "Yeah,only heard of it from the admin when I'm getting my schedule."

  "He looks nice & he can feel my presence."

"You like him?" asked Jungkook w raised brow.

"Yeah, he seems nice & older than you so you get to have another hyung!" Jimin cheerfully said.

"Huh? another hyung?So whose the other one then?"Jungkook's not liking the idea of Jimin liking another human.

When Jungkook agrees to let Jimin stay w him,he was very specific to him to not follow the human around,which made Jimin to always stay inside the house & rarely see other humans.

'He just saw this other human & he likes him already!' he complained to himself.

  "Yah! of course it's me,I'm your hyung!"

It was really so easy to riled up the ghost,he was so cute looking so mad & Jungkook never failed a day to make the other's mad.

Jungkook chuckled a bit, "Oh,your a hyung,I thought your an 8 year old kid trap in a 20 year old body."

The ghost crossed his arms,seems his nose is flaring already,"You are the 8 year old here!That's when we first met & you haven't changed one bit,a brat always a brat."

  "Never change so is that's why you can't stand looking at me almost , really ,never knew you are that kind of ghost, we have been together since I'm 8 & now after 10 years, u are fantasizing about me,you are such a naughty ghost huh."

  The ghost was gaping, he was a '' ghost & seeing someone almost is not an everyday thing for him, of course he was uncomfortable but to say he was fantasizing because of it!

  "I'm not!My God,you are really so mean,Jeon Jungkook!" His a ghost & all but right now he felt as if his so embarrassed.

  "But u said it yourself, you are searching for me for so long like a soul mate or something, right?"

   "You are my special human,what it means I don't even know too."

  "It gotta be something like that, just admit it."

   "Uhhm,hello there!You must be my roommate."

Both of them look at the now awake human on the next bed.

'When did he wake up!He must be thinking I'm crazy!'

  "Yes,I'm Jeon Jungkook,I'm a junior." He introduced himself.

  "Nice to meet you,I'm Jung Hoseok,I'm a transfer student & a senior,so are you talking to someone,i woke up because I heard you talking."

  "Ah yes, in my phone." he showed his phone which thankfully was in his pocket.

  "Dont you think it's a little cold in here?the heater may not be working."

   "About that... Hoseok hyung, I really like it cold but we can adjust it for you."

Jungkook walks up to the heater & adjust it,it's in normal so he makes it warmer.

  "He must be cold cause his feeling me." says Jimin next to him.

  "Is it alright now,Hoseok hyung?"

  "Yes,thank you so much,Jungkook & you can call me Hobi hyung if you want to."Hoseok smiled so brightly.

  Jungkook guessed he have a very cheerful roommate & he agrees with Jimin,he seemed nice,he was not used to be with someone else but this Hobi hyung was so easy to get along with.

"See,I told you he was nice."

"Ok,Hobi hyung." he returned his smile.

"Aww, I can't believe I'm rooming w a very cute dongsaeng,now,let this hyung cook for us,would you like that?" Hoseok get up & went to their small kitchen counter.

Jungkook followed w a shy smile,"You don't have to bother,hyung."

  "Nice,nice dongsaeng,but I will still cook for you.Mind if I used your supplies,I will get some later...,"Hoseok opens the cabinet to find something good to cook & also search in the mini refrigerator, "Jungkook-ah, you can't eat ramen all the time, it's not good for health." He saw a lot of instant noodles at the cabinet & not liking it.Hoseok will make it his duty to feed his roommate which he found so cute and shy,he wanna baby him.His already considering him as his younger brother.

"T-thanks,Hobi hyung."

  It's unbelievable for Jimin to see Jungkook easing up so fast to other human & he was so glad the younger got a caring hyung to be a roommate.

He can't help but smile while joining Jungkook watching the elder prepare food.

"Jungkook-ah, you got yourself a good hyung."

  "Yeah, I guess." The younger whispered.

  'I wish I can take care of you like that as well.' Jimin can't help but to think that to himself.

  He was a ghost,no matter what he do he can't change the fact that he was no longer part of the present time,he was just stuck, sooner or later he will eventually go.