Accident

Boyfriend Things

Not all common things that we should lift it up. In this case, I don't think it's normal since she doesn't want it, really. I don't know who is he until Jisoo has to protect him with this kind of incident when I know she's not the person like that. Yes, I know she loves him but not this way. Now, we're just friends that don't speak that much. We're just a roommate but not friendly like before. I guess I'm interrupting her life. I should never bother about it again. With my heavy words, I've not used any harsh words towards her. We're just let things go with the flow. Every day of school time, we just do our own thing and not even walked home together. I've not told this to Jongin since this is about girls things though. I saw Sehun sunbae-nim the next after we saw him in the subway. His face gloomy all the time, although heard a rumour about he neglected his carrier. He's so intelligent person, why he can be depressed like that? I don't want to ask Jongin since he's the best friend of sunbae-nim. I don't want to be asked 'why' from him. Is Sehun sunbae possibly fell in love with her?


Jongin's POV

I saw my pure best friend still not fine since that day at the station. Every time I went back home, there's nothing to welcome me back. What I just saw was he and his bed. Every time I went back, there's no fresh food but instant food on the table. I saw many of ramen bowls in the dustbin. A wine, every week had finished by it. I don't know what exactly happens to him. Today is the second weeks of him being spoiled. I want to ask him but I don't want to make him stress more. As I look at him too, my own girl had a bad day as well. And, Jisoo. That girl, it's been a long time not to seeing her wandering around the hall or walking with y/n.

I sat on my personal chair and read my favourite genre book, a thriller. While I'd busy to make myself read the book, I heard the door password. It must've him. I went to the door and stood in front of welcoming him inside. His face surprised once he turned around and saw me.

"Mian..."

He just makes a little smile and off his shoes. "You just ignore me, Sehun-ssi!" I caught my waist but still stood there without making a move to see his reaction. Yeah, but he's ignoring me right now. I followed him to his room, well he never locks his door before so I just can barge in. 

"Yaa! Kwaenchana?" I folded my arms to my chest and lean my right biceps to the wall. He still manages his personal desk to open the laptop. He makes another submission, I guess. There's still no answer and the conversation became dry. Since we're little, if he had a problem he just stayed silent and smile whenever he passed by people. Even I rant it over and over, he'd never let out his thoughts. I was just wondering until today, how can he survive without ranting? Then, I pissed off. I just made his door room opened. But, I feel guilty and I came back to his room. I stare at him, he just still look busy in front of his laptop. I'd pulled the door and just make it open a bit. Tsk! I need to talk to y/n about this! How can I stand this?!

I grabbed my phone and speed-dialled my lovely girl.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Ne, jagiya~"

"Aww, jagiya! Bogosippeo!"

"Ey, why you like this? There's something happen?"

Even y/n didn't know me long enough, she still can understand my behaviour. I just like to be clingy with her.

"Sehun..Is he fine with Jisoo?"

"Why did you ask? That's your best friend!"

"It's been 2 weeks after we saw him at the station.  He looks depressed~"

"Ah, Jisoo too..."

"Mwo? Jisoo too?! Is there a bad thing actually happen before our eyes?!"

"Oppa! Don't be too panic okay. Hm, I'm not good with her now. We're..."

"Jagiya, we should meet now"

"I'm not good..."

"I come to your place, be ready. 10 minutes from now!"

"Oppa-"

To not hear any excuse, I'd just ended the call quickly. I want to meet her. Why she hide it from me when she has a problem now? Aigoo, y/n. Opened my closet and grabbed any good sweater to wore. This spring breeze really cold at night. I went downstairs to go to the garage to pick my red Porsche. But, suddenly my driver showed up at the garage when he saw the lights on. "Master Kim, why yo-".

I'd just raise my hand to sign as I'll off now. So I don't need him tonight. His age really concerns me though. I reversed my car and move straight to her place. Since Sehun didn't want to talk, I've just gone out without telling him.


General's POV

After you picked up the calling from his lovable man, you got a command to meet him tonight. Within 10 minutes to get ready though. Your body not feeling so well and your movement was a bit slower than usual time. With just a little bit of touch-up of basic powder and orange lip tint to your tiny lips was just enough for your condition. But still, you'd look pale. You put some more of the orange lip tint on your lips to make it brighter and daring. After seven minutes of getting ready and three minutes of waiting, your phone got called by him. Just a missed call.

You slowly went out from your dorm since Jisoo had slept at seven-thirty. Now the clock is at eight. With your simple tiny bag across your body, you took a step to downstairs. Feels like sneaking out from your parents at the night. There, you saw his red Porsche parked a bit front from your building. He went out of the car and spread his arm sign as you'll hug him. You ran to him and bumped your head to his chest. He feels weird since your body temperature high. "Eh? You got a fever?" He put his palm to your forehead and continue with forehead-forehead to feel the normal temperature. "Jinjja kwaenchana?" He asked again. You'd just smiled and said, "Ani, kaja. We'll have to talk something, right?" You'd hold his right hand. He made an awkward smile and opened the door for you. As he driving beside you, his hand never stop holding to you. Yeah, because of worrying you really got a fever. He's still not believing you that you not getting fever when your temperature not high like this in usual days.

He kissed your hand and you got a shiver back of your nape. "Uhm..." your hand move a little bit from his hand. "Wae?" he asked while focused what's in front. "I don't know but I felt shivered just now," you'd answered. Soon, you're both arrived at Hangang Park. Without any words, he went out without off the car engine. You left confusedly in the car, "Am I not allowed to follow him? Hm, sunbae mwohae?" Your eyes lingered on him.

Jongin walked into the convenient store near in that park. He bought some warm and cosy vibes food to make you comfortable. With you're both favourites drinks, hot chocolates for two, a shrimp congee for you, sausages and some snacks. You saw him with a full hand of food you shook your head seeing him like that. You should ask for help from me, you thought. Then, you opened the car's door with the button beside you. "What a bunch of food here..." you said. "Chamkamman, there's another food that I'd bought." He replied. You're cover your mouth like surprised why he bought so many things from there. He's not familiar with that place, isn't it?. you thought again. After that, you saw him hold two bowls of food that you thought it was ramen but it was not. It's your congee and his congee.

Later, when you're both inside the car together, you ask him why he bought so many things. "I-, Uhm...Well, I don't know what I bought. Maybe you'll like it?" He smiled and scratch his cheek gently. You smiled and adore with his attitude. "Yeogi (here)," he said while opened a cool patch for a fever. "E-eh? W-wae?" you're surprised. "You're so hot and you should calm it down," he said while patched it right to your forehead. You look up as like you can see the patch without a mirror. He laughed, "Yaa, mokgo palli (eat that quick)..." he pointed the congee. Then, he off the engine to make sure the environment of the park didn't full of carbon monoxide from the car's smoke. Since it's cold outside, the car doesn't seem too hot inside. It's just nice comfortable room temperature.

When you're both eat together, Jongin started talking about Sehun's attitude recently. Same to you talking about Jisoo's attitude. And you guys came up with a sudden theory. 

"They might like each other but Jisoon hit someone else!" You agree with him with nodded several times. 

"I'm still worried about her," you said. 

"Kwaenchana, we'll check them up started today. We can make a double date too." Jongin made a suggestion for this problem. You continue to eat the congee slowly. His bowl of congee nearly finish and you just looked at him eating it continuously. "Jeongmalyo (seriously)?". "Mwo?" he asked and take a spoon of it. "Isn't that too hot now?" you said.

"This hot, I'm hot too. So I can bear with hot," he smirked. 

"Tsk, what with that smirk, huh?" you've rolled your eyes and keep blowing to congee become warm a bit. 

Jongin laughed so hard because of seeing your annoyed face. After you guys finished the meals, Jongin started to tell you about Sehun's behaviour and you started to make a plot too. So, Sehun situation might be involved with Jisoo's cases.

"Ah, Sehun might be upset about it..." Jongin chuckled. "Yaa! Are you just laughing?" You getting more annoyed when he chuckled in this serious situation. "It just, yeah. The adult thing. Sehun is a you know," he whispered.

"Ha ha ha, jigeum keumanhae (now stop)" You sarcastically laugh in front of him. He became silent and make a straight face. So now you guys had known the situation between this two. It just, you have to clarify with both of them.


In the next day of school, Jongin pick up you from your place. Today, you've had a plan to make a double date with Sehun and Jisoo. But, they're more to blind date because they doesn't know what your real intention. Fortunately, they're both free after 2PM, so you guys can go out for a date. 

After 3 weeks of photoshoot assignment had beem done, not all senior became more friendly to their junior and not all senior becam stranger back. They all have their own pros and cons. But, the assignment make them more experience with the job and manage their time to handle the project even though as a first year student. The report should be making alone as for the first year student, but there are the seniors help their juniors to make a report too. It just more to support. 

But, in Sehun and Jisoo cases, they're both make their own path and just make a conversation through their peer. This is not normal as a stranger if they 'do' a stranger. Well, when the feelings in between, the situation become more harder than before. Two of them avoiding each other but Sehun still wanted to know how Jisoo's condition after the 'accident' happened. 

Friday :The night Jisoo's not coming home

Sehun's POV

I was following her and the man in suit. His figure looks in his 30s. How can Jisoo interest in older man? Oh no no no, Sehun don't judge people's taste. I keep walking behimd them and I guessed, they're know they're being following by someone. I've tried to not walked so close. I just take a relax walked but my eyes still to them. I wore black tonight, so I won't get recognized so much, doesn't it? As we can see today is Friday. And tonight going to be wild usually, eh? Well, I'm not familiar with relationships much. Even though my f-

Uhm, nevermind. That was past. I've had move on. We're still walking in the same street. This road going to be crowd with people in a few minutes. At 11PM, usually they'll be going to pub near to them to released stress. I'm not a club fan, I'm just cafe addicted. But tonight, I'll might experience club after a several months I'm not entering. 

Later, they're heading to a club near the university. I saw Jisoo type something before she entered the club. I don't know who she contact. I'm waiting for them to entere the club until I accidentally lost them before my eyes. But, I'm fast. With this long legs, huh. I walked inside the club. Oh, the smell of alcohol. Smoke at the entrance. With the hazy LED lights. The music drop was on beat and I'm nearly dance to it. Oh no, I'm into it. Sehun ssi, you'll better watch out! Then, I saw them sit together at the lomg chair. Hm, he could afford a VIP room somehow for the best date. Oh man, you're married or what? 

As I can see, Jisso appearance didn't show off much. Oh, that's my type. 

Wait-

I saw he ordering two drinks from here. I don't know if Jisoo get use to alcohol since she's only i. her early 20s. Her hair was slide side and I can see her attractive neck too. Oh my, what I'm looking at! I continue to focus on his action. Oh there he goes, the romantic hands. 

*I'm sorry this part is censored due to mature content hehehehe*

His hands-

I accidentally straight get up from my place. No, your body react too much Sehun. Stay still or you got caught. Jisoo, she seems uncomfortable with these thing. How can he be so disgusting even more?! Oh well old man, you better carefully what you did. Jisoo's top being revealing a bit, did he really wanted to strip her?! I grasped my wine's glass. I took a sip of the win and long sighed. I wosh I can go to them. Her face really tell that she would love to dating but not this exposed. She might be new and maybe she can't bear with it. How could he can't understand her? Did he firce her somehow? Why she can't resist at all when he did all that? Did she trust him since day 1?

That could be true though. She so pure and innocent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

So, how can Jisoo fall in love? Is she really fine? 

Anyway, I'm sorry for the late post. :(