Confront

Boyfriend Things

What with the look? HE MUST BE JOKING WITH ME RIGHT NOW! How he can drag me in front of the people like that?! He thinks who is he? A CEO of company? This university is his's? DUH! I hate you Mr.Jongin, that was so called, I don't know. I'm here with cross arm and stood in front of him like an idiot. "What do you want?!", I shout at him. "No manners, lady. Don't you learn etiquette?", he smirked. Woah, this man really got me on the nerves! I rolled my eyes and glare at him. "Since then, you're not properly apologize to me and now you on act without manners again?", he give an attack. "Jogiyo ahjussi, I don't know what are you talking about. What with this issue actually? I don't know who you are, and you drag me in front of the people and they all feel insecure with your appearance. Nuguseyo (who are you)", I asks him with frown my eyebrows. This place is just me and him, surely there's no one will follow us since they're all feel inferior with him. 

He just look at me and nothing to say, I guess I have to make a move rather than wasting my time with this attractive face man but no intelligent. "You talking back about me now..", he smirked, again. "Don't make that face again if you've ever learn etiquette, ahjussi", I said. "You're the one who step on my shoes that time, don't you remember the first day of junior entering this university?", he asks. He's the one, that-?! Jinjja?! But then I answered him back, "I already make an apologize to you, ahjussi". "Stop calling me ahjussi, nae ireum, Kim Jongin", he said with a bit deep voice. "K-kim ssi, I have made an apologize to you, so what's the problem now?", I asks again with a lot of curiousity. "You know how much the shoes and this perfect attractive face?!", suddenly his voice raised. He truly mad this time. What should I do? What should I do? I make my chin up and say, "Jweosonghamnida, Kim Jongin ssi", then I bow. "Is that can make my shoes like before?", he asks while holding his sunglasses.

"At least it can cure your broken heart, sin't it?",I replied. I saw his eyes like got an attacked just now. His eyes trembling like this si the first time he heard this word. I wonder if his life have an apologize before. He truly spoiled man, ugh. "I-I don't think that can cure my heart when I see my shoes over and over again with not the same situation", he said but stuttered. "You think you can change the past? You think you can change a dead person to be alive? Don't you learn to move on?", I asks him with some of questions about life. He seems ignorant about this life, this man. "M-mwo? What's the issue with move on in this cases, lady? This is about money, not life", he make an excuses. "That's the same thing, Kim ssi. Just because your shoes not look the same, you feel can't move on with that and the scene keep reminding you about it. You know it but you stuck there. You're not moving on just because of that expensive thing that not even alive", I explained with all my heart. "I don't need your life advice, lady. Now pay me back what you've had done!", he be firm to me. "C-chamkamman, this can't be so serious. You think who you are you can do that to me?!, I defend myself.

"Then, how about give yours-", he try to touch my hair. "ANDWAE!", shouted me. "Or else, I guess I have to make you pay a debt that you can't even afford..", he smirked and wear his sunglasses. I gasped, I'm shock with his true personality. Why he's so cruel like so heartless? Why he act superior when he actually not?. "What from me that you want?",I don't know but I'm just replied to him. "Good, you have to be my 'girlfriend' but..slave edition",he said. "Mwo?! How can I do that? You're ert!", I slap him on the face. Then, he aggressively hold my hand and close to my face, "Don't make me force you something that you wouldn't imagine!", he said with his fierce eyes on me. "Oi~Keumanhae (stop it)~", someone interfere this intense conversation. "Ah, neo?",he aware with that voice. Seems they're an acquaitance. "Jongin-aa~How many girls you want to make a 'stop'?", say that man while approaching us. "Mianhaeyo, lady. Uri chingu (our friend), sometimes he can't control his lust", he said and drag Jongin. "I'm not settle with this woman yet!", Jongin ranting. "Keumanhae, you just make a girlfriend a week ago", his friend said again. "You're a playboy?!", I'm surprised. "Apologize to you, lady. I will clean this mess. Just ignore what you've been heard okay? We're going", said that man. What his name though? Suddenly Jongin shout from far, "I will confront with you again, you woman!".

Is he going crazy again? Hm, I have to defend myself more after this. This is so bad if he sees me again. I must going back and tell Jisoo about this!

Nobody's POV

Meanwhile in the dorm, Jisoo still worrying about you. It's already 8PM, but you not returning to your dorm yet. "Where she could be right now? Did Jongin kidnaped her somehow?",she's wondering in her mind. While she wondering where you are, the dorm door open. "y/n!! Kwaenchana?! What Jongin did to you?!",Jisoo hug you tightly. You just shake your head and rest on your bed. "I will tell the whole story to you okay? I want to rest for a while. Na pigeonhae (I'm tired)", you said as well you landing on your bed. 

Jisoo's POV

She must be so tired, eh? Hm, I'm worried about her so much. Did she get hurt anywhere? Ah! Jongin, neo! You're so cruel! How many cases you want to make an issue this year?! Just because he so rich and popular he can do all with the money!? So immature! Seeing her tired face make me feel Jongin must have been touched her. How direspectful to woman, Kim Jongin! I won't adore you anymore after this! After that I just continue to do my work while waiting her from take a nap. I don't know if she sleep straight away. 

Nobody's POV

At Jongin and his friend place..

"Why you do that to that girl?", his friend asks. "She did wrong to me!", Jongin throw his jacket. "You know this happen from you? You make an issue over and over. Are you out of your mind?",he pissed off by Jongin's action. "Yaa! I've been like this since I'm kid! I want that, I will make it mine, if I don't want I vanished them!", said Jongin with grip his fist. "You're an adult now, keumanhaera", beg his friend. "Ah! I don't care! I have a money! I can sign my lawsuit to anyone including you", Jongin said arogantly. "I can live without you, you know Jongin-aa. I can leave without your permission", said his friend. Jongin stand up because he object the sentence from his friend. "Sehun-aa, k-kajima!", said Jongin. "Ibwa (look), you can't live without me", he smirked. "Because you're the one family that I have. I have only money and you in this life. Eomma gwa appa, jukgeunde (mom and dad had died). How can I survive without you?!", Jongin said while he in the verge of tears.

Oh Sehun

25 y/o

Like an old brother to Jongin

A model and now have started in acting world

Kind, gentleman

Sehun hug him and pat his hair, "Uljima (don't cry), just be more mature. You already 25 and you should have a strong economy and not playing around with girls anymore". Sehun smile at him, "You spoiled brat". Jongin wipe his eyes and get changing to sleep already. 10 years ago, Jongin family at the danger corner of life. They always recieved a threat letter post to their house. Other than that, sometimes their house got messed in the backyard because some of them made them in the middle of the night where the nerighbours sleep. Sehun, is his childhood friend. Sehun's father was a partner in their family business. Because Jongin's father got an issue due to misunderstandings, the family business nearly corrupted that time. Fortunately, Sehun's father clean the rumors and misundestandings and bring up the business back on the track. Since that incident happen, Jongin live in with Sehun's family because his life is more important to inherit this company. One day, when he came back from his school, he saw a fire truck and many people outside from his house. He saw the fire is so big and 'eat' all his house completely. The fire fighter try to save his family, but they're too late for it. Jongin in shock and he fainted. Sehun lifted him to go to the near ambulance to seek help. After the horrible scene in his life happened, Jongin can't leave Sehun and Sehun got a responsible to take care of Jongin until he stable. Until now, he can't do all by himself. Sehun worried about his future, how can he manage his own company and have a family. With this age, he should already hold his company, not Sehun's father.

At your and Jisoo's dorm..

"Jisoo-yaa, now you understand right?", you asks her after you already told her everything about the incident. Jisoo nodded. She understand what you'vebeen told her, then she give a compliment about the incident, "Did you accept that? You be his girlfriend?", asks Jisoo. "Na molla (I don't know). But, I heard that he still not finish with that conversation yet", you said. "Who is his friend, anyway?", Jisoo asks. "Maybe his chingu. He really just drag him out of that place, he's so gentle though", you blushing when you talk about his friend. "Ay, could you fall in love with his chingu?", Jisoo teased you but you denied it. "Well, there's many kind people out there, this world still balance", Jisoo pat your shoulder. You smiled at her and suddenly your stomach growling. "Ah, na baegopa (I'm hungry)", you rub your stomach. Jisoo laugh and invite you to cook something.

The next day, Jisoo and you going to the campus together since the first period of class is the same as her. This class is starting at 9AM because the lecturer let you guys breakfast first and not so rush to attend the class. You starting aware that Jongin might just grab you all the way in front of people like yesterday, so you be more careful with surroundings. After all the students entr the class, the lecturer come in. When you snd Jisoo had just sit, suddenly Jongin enter the class and sit beside Jisoo. You're panic and hide under the table. Jisoo try to cover you with her legs while Jongin asks Jisoo directly. "Kwaenchana?", he asks. Jisoo smile awkwardly and asks herself in her heart, "Since when he so kind?". Because you are in panic situation accidentally you hit your head with the table and you make a sound, "Ow..". "Nuguji (who's that)?", Jisoo got asks by the lecturer. "Anyway Jisoo ssi, neoui chingu-neun eodiga (where is your friend)?", she asks Jisoo again. "Y-yeogi, seonsaeng-nim!", you get out from under the table while rub your head. "Yaa, neon kwaenchana?", Jisoo whisper to you. You just nodded and you accidentally make an eye contact with Jongin. "I'm dead..", you're monologue.

"Why this happen to me? I'm so wasted..", you're ranting in your heart. All the lesson for this subject you can't catch up. You can't focus when the lecturer give a lecture in front. Because you're too focus on him and careful with his behaviour, you got left behind about the study. "I will confront with you again, you woman!", that word keep repeating in your mind. You're so scared and hold Jisoo's hand. "Neoui son (your hand), is cold. Kwaenchana?", Jisoo asks with her eyebrows frown. You just keep nodded. It feels like a traumatized scene. After an hour of lecture, they going to the next class. You see Jongin went out from the class and sigh of relieved. "Yaa, he really sit next to me! Why he still in this subject?", Jisoo wondering about it. "Maybe because of repeat subject?", you guess. "Neo jinjja kwaenchana?", Jisoo asks you. You nodded and she leaving to the next class. Now, you're alone. You walk slowly out from the class and suddenly Jongin tap your shoulder.

"Annyeong?", he greet. You try to resist it. But, he walk in front of you. "Ireum mwoyo (what is your name)?", he asks while you guys is walking. "y/n", you replied. "I want to confront you again, you remember?", he asks. "Aniyo", you replied him fast. "Would you be my girlfriend as an exchange?", he asks the same question. You stop from walking and look in his face, "Are you sure you interest in real relationship?". He nodded. "This man really split perosnality or what?", you're monologue. "What you want me to exchange for? You want me to exposed as your girlfriend but the reality you make me as your slave right?!",you raised your voice. "Ani! I want to say sorry because of my harshness yesterday. I was ignorant back then and make my decision without think about other people feelings. Would youaccept my apologise?", Jongin's eyes sparkled. He really wants to say sorry after the incident. He is more older than you, and he should feel more responsible at the first place though. "I don't think I can be in love with you",you said. "I promise you will fall in love with me", he smile bright. "Personality changed, check", you're monolouge again.

You's POV

"I promise you will fall in love with me"

Is he really meant for what he said? Does he can be trust? Does he can truly keep his promise? He even have a girlfriend a week ago, how can I accept this?. Then, I answered to his question, "I'm accept that exchange but Kim ssi, have you ever have a girlfriend?". He smiled and said, "I've been broke up after a day of our couple. I'm reckless in this situation. Maybe, I'm too harsh and let everything fall apart without get responsible to it. And I'm glad, I didn't make anyone pregnant yet", he said without doubt. I'm shocked and step back a bit. He surely a psychopath! Why he said without feel ashamed on it?! Oh god. "Why you tell me all this? Did you see like I'm a trust person?", you ask him again. "Yes, I guess. You're the same as Sehun", he compliment his friend. "Neoui chingu (your friend)?", I become curious. "Ne, maja (yes, that's right)", he replied.

Ah, no. Don't fall for it yet. See his game and react to it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

So, how do you think this relationship could be?? How you can start gaining the trust to this former playboy? 

Anyway! Thank you for support~ <3