First Assignment

Boyfriend Things

 After the confession from Jongin a week ago, he didn't show up in his campus. That's not because he ghosted you but he so busy with his new project from the company. Moreover, there's a new assignment that he have to handle intern students and 1st assignment for junior's. Even though his schedule not really have time, he still got choose from the university administrator to lead the juniors. However, you still didn't know that this assingment require mentor from the chosen seniors. Today, your lecturer will give a very first assignment after 2 months of early classes. The exam on paper is important, but assignments will give a half for the final score to students. The practical assignment really helpe student for getting a high score but, most of them just take it an easy things to handle. For your university, practical give 50% for the final point. Modelling is not that easy to achieve somehow. It's like, you may be a top student but if you don't have any interpersonal skill, automatically the company will reject you. There's a history where one of your senior, got rejected back then beccause she doesn't have that skill. Some said, it was naturally in them. But, for you, it can be learn and of course the development take for years. As long as they can work hard for it. After that incident, most of student didn't aware much about the pointer.

Now, you in the class waiting for Jisoo's name get call by the lecturer. "Yaa~Who do you get?", Jisoo asks. "Kim Jongin..", you replied with sigh.

"Jongin? Neoui 'namchin' (boyfriend)",Jisoo cover because got surprised by it. You just rolled your eyes and sigh again. "Kim Jisoo!", the lecturer call for her. She rush run to the front to take an assignment file.

The assignment is require joint venture with your own seniors. This time, junior and senior moment will be a greatest close ever. Including you with Kim Jongin. As you thought about that, you're not focus on what lecturer explained in front. Jisoo keep her eyes on the paper assingment, and she notice that you are spacing out. "Oi~", she pinch you to make you 'in' the class back. "Ah~What with this concern..?", you're monolouge. The juniors and seniors will meet up tomorrow at 2PM. The purpose of the meeting is for briefing about modelling session and knowing each other. University's administrators aware about the seniors didn't know their own junior, this case make them concern about junior's senior's relationship in this campus. You can't contact for Jongin since there's no his contact even though you've had met him a week ago.

"I guess, it will be okay for not contact him, right?", you asks yourself in the mirror. Then, Jisoo call for you to going back.

"Jisoo-yaa, if I'm not contact him it's okay right?",you asks the question to Jisoo. Jisoo shook her head because she not reallt certain about that. You sighed and lie down on your bed. "I hope my first day wouldn't get mess up..",say in your heart and slowly close your eyes to sleep. You plan to go earlier since it's your first job to communicate with a new one, and it's senior of yours. You already get your outfit ready in your closet. Currently you like something aesthetic vibes, you chose a jeans and baggy top with a newsboy cap. Not forget your platform shoes.

You's POV

Today is the day. When I gotta go to meet up with a lot of people. We're really in good mood today especially Jisoo. She already moved this early morning to meet her senior mate. She so into it and makes me feel she's gonna fall in love with that guy. I don't know who is her mate is, but the person is a man. Same as me then. As I get ready, I thought that there's a magical things could do like there's a message from him. Tsk, I'm expecting too much from him on the first day. Wow! You better not too hope to him, y/n. I wonder if he could attend this meeting today. He must be so busy these days.

Gotta run for a bit. It's nearly 1PM and I don't want to stuck in the subway with my pretty outfit today. I'm not usually wear something like this. If I have a mood to a better dress up then I would, but if there's something went wrong, I definitely just wearing baggy jeans jacket with a legging. Since I have many sweatshirt and sweater, I used that often than a cute dress or a fancy look outfit. About my shoes too, if I'm in a good vibes, my shoes gonna striking more than others future. LOL, just joking. It just my interest to fashion maybe too much. But, I'm confident it anyway. To be a model, there must be a confident in yourself. Noted that to myself.

For about 30 minutes from our dorm, I'm finally arrived at our campus. Hm, I didn't see Jisoo to welcoming me. Huh, y/n, you think this university is yours? Just walk through the pedistrian and search for that damn hall. Such a kid, y/n. Well, I just think how people who that famous get serve or get welcome by their surroundings? Isn't that happiness for them? For him?

As I walk there by myself, I try to search for the hall. I didn't see Jisoo yet. Hm, I wonder where she is actually. Suddenly, I saw Jongin. I saw him! Omo, why I'm so excited? Hm, relax. Phew~He pass by me and not even smile at me. Does he not noticing me? Hm! That's exactly what I thought. I wandering around searching for Jisoo. But, wait. Why I'm opposite with him when I'm supposed to be with him in the meeting? Why our direction-?

//ringtone Day6 plays//

"Ah! Jisoo da!", I pick up the call.

"Neo eodiji (where are you)?",Jisoo's asks about me. Then, I said to her that I'm on my way. Well, I'm not late though. There's another 30 minutes more before the event is start. I make a turn and I saw him again in front of me. But, he's not too close. I make a huge distance between me and him. His walk really so charisma. The leg of his, is so long. Even though my high about 15 cm different with him, I adore with this tall handsome man. Yeah, y/n. You praised him, again.

What the heck he turn around like that?! Is he already knows that I'm behind him?! I look down and walk slowly. So, he noticed me but he teased me like this? Tsk, my, my. As I enter the hall, I see Jisoo wave at me. She just 167cm but she's cute between them all. The models shouldn't under 165cm though, here. I go rush towards her and hug. "You so excited and left me behind", I pouted. Then, the man beside Jisoo turn around after he finished talking with someone. EH?!

"G-geu n-namja..(t-that g-guy)",I try to relax and hold the excited of meeting him again.

"Oh, anyway! This is my senior mate, this is the first time we met him right?", asks Jisoo to me. I shooked my head, "This is my 2nd time actually..". Jisoo drag me to the edge and asks, "Did he friend with Jongin sunbae-nim?". I nod.

"HOW THIS WORLD IS TOO SMALL~!", said Jisoo with full of drama. We go to him back and he still smile. He might know that we're gossip about him just now. "We've meet again..", he low his head.

OH HOW GOOD HIS ETIQUTTE!

I smiled and bow to this man. "Nae ireum, Oh Sehun imnida. Just call me Sehun sunbae. Pleasure to meet your friend, Jisoo ssi", said him to us. Jisoo smile wide since then. She must so in good condition now. "Where is your sunbae?", Jisoo asks about Jongin. "He probably in the toi-",when I want to reply I got poked by Jisoo and I saw Jongin approach us already. "There you are, chingu-yaa..", Sehun sunbae greet him suddenly. Well, he fast whenever I want to make up the story. "Wow, is this neoui chingu (your friend)?",Jongin asks Jisoo to me. I nod for several times. I'm too nervous like this, ah! I really hate this situation.

"Sehun-aa..",Jongin poke Sehun's arm and .

Did he tease Sehun with Jisoo??! I crossed my arm and rolled my eyes. "Don't be too kind to them..", I whispered to Jisoo. "Sehun sunbae-nim, looking good and he fine though..", Jisoo giggled. "Ay, don't whisper about men in front of men. You don't know what we imagine you guys from behind..",Jongin encounter us back, I guess.

We're both turn around and I saw him smirked at me. Oh! There's he goes again, split personality! "Nice outfit today, y/n",Jongin said while crossed his arm. "Ah~Gomawoyo, my mood for today..",I replied. After got 'briefing' with both of this seniors, the event start now.

Jongin's POV

I walk pass by her just now. Well, I take an act that I didn't notice her pass by me. She must be wondering why I act this way. Huh, she's not turning around to ask me anyway. Hmm, just keep walking then. Although, where's she go anyway? Her direction go to the music building. Is she have something to do there? Maybe meet up with friend? Didn't she knows that she have to be with me on this first assignment? Ah~Whatever, I'll meet her soon.

//ringtone Day6 plays//

"Ah! Jisoo da!", she said.

Ahaha, she must be really in wrong direction. Now, she must turn around right? I turn around to see whether she turn around back or not. Jjang! As I thought, there she's behind me but not that close. Got you. She remain walking slow behind without pass by me. Well, we're not late yet. Then, I there's a toilet near me. I decided to go there first before entering the hall. Nothing much but just to see myself in the mirror.

"Are you really fall in love with her? Or just to make an excuse to fill your boredom?..", I said that and asks myself while looking at the mirror. I saw myself crying in this body with loneliness that never stop since my parents left me. This pain make me lack of empathy sometimes. I've been fake for many years since in my adoloscent life. I need to recover myself from this pain but I don't know. When can I escape this problem? After 15 minutes in there, I walk like nothing happen and act to fix my tie. As soon as I enter the hall, I search for Sehun since he said he want to meet me first. In my way to go to him, I saw she and Sehun's junior mate hug each other. Are they best friends, like us? Oh~She surprised by Sehun present. Maybe she still remember him about that evening. She seems searching for me.

"Where is your sunbae?",her friend asks. "He probably in the toi-"

"There you are, chingu-yaa..", Sehun greet me before I make it. "Sehun-aa..",I poke Sehun's arm and . Then, I looked at her and her friend whispering each other, it's probably about us, "Ay, don't whisper about men in front of men. You don't know what we imagine you guys from behind..". 

"Nice outfit today, y/n",I try to compliment her to not make us awkward in the situation. Yeah, but she really beautiful with that style. She must be good in her taste. Not really an ordinary innocent girl. "Ah~Gomawoyo, my mood for today..",she replied. So, she wear her outfit based on her mood? They said a girl like a little things to be remember. I make sure I remember this one.

Nobody's POV

"Welcome all the juniors and thanks for the senior who still busy but manage their time to come all this way. I've got informed there's some of our senior that just arrived from far venue to come all here. Including me..", say the senior who charge in this session. Everybody laugh and cringe at the same time at this moment. There are about 50 junior and 50 senior in the hall for today's group. Jisoo and you in the same group, which group 1 for the junior.

"This meeting purpose is not really necessary as you see..but it's actually have to. That's why we need you guys to attend this meeting to make sure your assignment not get abandon due to lack of knowledge or etc..",said another senior. "Today, we'll know each other. Most important your own mentor. I hope, you guys get going already. We'll already prepare the company as written on your assignment paper right? Not all in the same company even though you in the same class. This really shown that, this assignment is not making you bias with other classes. And, the most crucial is, how you trust your mentor and how you work with them. This is a bit different with your own teammate. Because, you're gonna work with another age in your assignment. Same as work environment. I hope you're not misheard and please rely to your mentor is needed", said the senior with firm.

"This woman really makes me feels like I have to survive in this university with rely only to Jongin..", you monolouge. "You seems spacing out",said Jongin to you.

As you know for now, the first to be speech just now was Leeteuk sunbae-nim and the second senior was Kim Jennie sunbae-nim. You heard the rumors that Jennie sunbae was his former girlfriend. Well, you just silent about it because you're not interested to know about his life. You saw him spacing out for now, "Now you are, sunbae-nim..". He look at you with a shallow eye look and smile. You feel guilty for teasing him like that, you smile at him back.

Sehun and Jisoo still in their conversation. Jisoo really makes her world just only for both of them. You feel wrong if you try to talk to her, it feel's like interrupt someone's date. You still play with your finger and tapping your hips. You did that because of the nervous that you feel when alone with him. He look at your finger and try to talk with you, "Emm, we should play along more..", said he gently. You're nodded after he said like that. A several minutes after, he gives you his phone number and you exchange with him.

"We're really in relationship right?",you asks him through whisper. He nods and smile. "Is he really going to..make his girlfriend?",you asks yourself.

//TING//

"But we aren't exposed ours.." -+82XXXXXXXX

You saw the messages and surely it his number. You read hem and looked at him. After that, you saved his contact number as 'Jongin sunbae-nim'. He try to call you so he can know what name you save his.

//ringtone Day6 plays//

"Jongin sunbae-nim"

"You should change my name to a nickname.",Jongin straight forward to you. "Ahjussi, you're telling me we're not exposing then why this name have to change?",you asks him with a mad tone. "Ahaha, you should cause na, neoui namchin (your boyfriend), he needs what he wants..",he said that so close to you. You dying because of embarassment, "ii namja (this man)!",said in your heart. You're just shakes your head and smile. He really does makes you smile for the first time.

There's half of them go straight to the company because of their pack schedules, including Sehun and Jisoo. "We're not going today?",you asks him in confused. He shakes his head,"We're not. Keokjongma (don't worry). We'll go next morning, at 8AM",said Jongin. "Mwo?! It's so early..",you sighed. "Look here, theres 20 people in the same company as us. 1 shooting is not enough. And we still doesn't know what theme for it. We have to prepare",he explained it to you. "Hm, why just not we go now?",you ranting. "Your face just can't listen some lecture anymore. Nah~Just go home and rest..",said Jongin and get up from his sit.

"You're alone now?",he asks. You nods. "Keureom, kaja. I sent you home",said Jongin while offering a hand.

"Kyaaa~That junior must be so lucky. He with Jongin sunbae-nim!", said one of the students.

Everybody look at you with envy. Including Jennie that you've heard both if the had a relationship before. You saw her face when you walk with Jongin. Her face not really smile and not even mad. You just don't know what doesn it mean.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED..

IS JENNIE REALLY FINE ABOUT IT? WELL, WE WOULDn't KNOW IF THERE'S NO next CHAPTER RIGHT? WWWWWWWW~

Thanks for read. Please subscribe and vote!