Mr Jongin what?

Boyfriend Things

Who's that man?

He have a fierce face, a good broad shoulder, a nice hair, a nice fragrance, also the jawline..

He cute emmmmmmmmmmmm.

 

Nobody's POV

You really could daydreaming about him all day. But not forever...

DUDUM!

//At the cafe//

"Excuse me, miss." Someone approach you and ask.

"Yes?", you answered innocently.

"Would you mind to..."

"Who are you sir?", you getting weird by his act.

"You dont need to know about it, please follow me"

He started to grab your hand and by some of bodyguards. Jisoo really dont have any idea about it. She just can cry there seeing you got caught by them. But you fiercely bite their hand and struggling to let it pass from them.

But then,

"ENOUGH, *your name*"

 

You:

And the old man just now and other bodyguards make a path for both of you to walk through. Everybody was just silently screaming inside. Because the favourite senior, the best student, the most handsome man and the good body posture of model in this university confront you. Because he's the type dont like to confront little things and make him more stress. But since you..

 

Jongin's POV

Yesterday night..

Ah~I can't sleep. My head spinning around. I want to take a bath but I can't.

"Young master, do you want some medicine? Your face look pale.." , said his maid.

"Yeah, gomawoyo.."

After a few minutes I ate my medicine, finally I can take my bath. I got a severe migraine. Maybe I'm too stress to think about that b*tch.

 

Today...

 

Nobody's POV

Since you make the event that he doesn't like so he decide to meet you and want to confront you by himself. 

The  people around you keep talking about you guys.

"Daebakiyaaa..Jongin take her hand. Omoooooooo~~~"

"uhhhh wae wae?! Jongin oppa.."

"That girl must be his scandal.."

"They seem have project to do. ㅋㅋㅋ"

 

"Himnae (be strong), *your name*" , Jisoo cheer you up from behind and far.

 

 

You still lost and clueless why that man pull you away. Maybe because you're not korean so you thought that he just somebody nowhere. But the reality is, he is Kim Jongin, a senior of model's university and a popular ulzzang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HOW IS IT? WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !!

PLEASE SUPPORT ME <3 THANK YOU ... 사랑합니다..