In Relationship

Boyfriend Things

"y/n !"

You startled when Jisoo suddenly attacked you from behind. While you still doing your report about shoot before.

"Mwonde~?", you kindly asked her. She held back and smiled. What with that creepy grin, you thought. She slightly sat beside you, well, Jisoo's behaviour was so unpredictable but what you've had known, she was a clingy person.

"Are you dating someone by this 2 weeks in assignment?", she said.

You've stopped from your tapping your laptop. You put your precious laptop aside, carefully handed.

//PPANG//

"Pabo?" you slapped her head with your bare hands. She pouted. "I'm the one should ask you, you know!".

"Yaa! Don't be so harsh on me. You know I'm easily forget. Even I already forgot what I ate just now...". She patted her head slowly and scrunched her nose a bit. You watched her and shook your head. "Ah~Arasseo, I'm just dating our sunbae-nim. So? Did you remember anything?" you said. She smiled a little and lie down on her bed. Then, "Oh! Oppa–". She covered with her palm suddenly. You saw something suspicious about word she called just now. Who's oppa? ,you monologue.

"Hey, hey. Nugu oppa~", you started nagging beside her. You left your assignments behind and tickling her on her bed. You're both laughed together, but she still managed to hide it from you. Maybe she was not ready yet, but then, she started to talk. "What feeling have a relationship with someone older than you?".

You stood from her bed and fixing your pyjama. "Not that awkward, but kinda...awkward". "I was wondering if I–". Not enough for her to talk, you started to interrupt the topic, "–dating Sehun sunbae-nim!". Jisoo blushed and looked away.  "Yaa, don't lie to me. You'd had a crush on him since I told you about that night, right?" you said with pointed one finger to her face. She shook her head many times. "Don't accused me, Miss".

You're continue your assignment. You put your laptop on your lap to easy for you tapping. Several minutes later, your phone got one notification. Yeah, of course from the only one handsome boyfriend, Kim Jongin sunbae-nim. You smiled ear to ear. But, your head throbbed. The incident of this noon made you remind it back.

"Mwohae? Busy?" -Jonginnie

The online status below of his name made you anxious to write straightaway. Your finger stopped like cramp attack your body. You wanted to type something but the incident in your mind made you hold your words. Jisoo still on her phone doesn't have any idea about yourself. She still in her fantasy with a big and lovely smile on her face.

"Where are you? Why you're online but there's no reply? *with sad emoticon*" -Jonginnie

You sighed of guilty.

"Yeah, I'm here. Mianhaeyo, I've still doing my assignment. Didn't you busy as well?"

"Not really. I'd just put aside, bogosippeo~" -Jonginnie

"Sunbae-nim, don't said like that. There's no charisma"

"We're officially in relationship. Kim Jongin x y/n, Friday, Spring 20xx" -Jonginnie

You gasped. But, you smiled anyway. Suddenly, you became calm from your silent anxious just now. You took your breath deeply and breath like normal. You sighed of relieved. You've had realized, this man, is boyfriend material as always.

"Keumanhaeyo, I want to continue my work now. I will inform you later"

"I'll wait! I won't sleep" -Jonginnie

Your eyes slightly saw what time was there. Eleven-thirty.

"It'd late already~You should sleep, but I'll just inform you"

"Aniyaaaa, I'll wait for you. I'd wish you were here" -Jonginnie

You've controlled your happy face to make sure Jisoo won't notice it. You left in on read, and continue your assignment. The laptop's battery was low, you put the charger on. When you put the charger plug on the socket, your right eye caught from Jisoo's screen phone. It's not Sehun sunbae-nim, you thought. You asked yourself who was that. Maybe another senior in the university. She still smiled ear to ear and giggled sometimes. The time was very late, though she never declare that she'd have a relationship with someone. You called her innocent girl because she never know what feeling in love was.


Next morning at the university

"Annyeong~" , you saw him from afar. He waved excited towards you. You don't know what to feel, whether o feel proud or embarassed by that. Since you doesn't like exposed yourself. And of course this relationship. But, yesterday he agreed in relationship and seems the way of him is, he going to make this whole university to know this realtionship. You walked with a pride, with a new sneaker your mom bought (this is the first time you wore since enter this university).

The wind hit but that made your hair flew beautifully aside. With your way of walking made everybody adored with that. You met him in fron tof the hall of the university. You smiled wide to him, he grabbed your hand and hold tight. Then, the students gathered to watched both of you dating in front of the hall. It quite busy, since he is the favourite model in this university, your relationship got exposed by today. Your second month in this university. You heard the chatter between the students, but you saw his smiled just made your ear shut from the chatter and there was just your world with him.

"So, sunbae have a new yeochin?!"

"Woah, she must've be so lucky to have sunbae as her namchin~"

"Eh?? Sunbae-Hoobae relationship or lovey-dovey one?"

"Yaa, there must be together just because of the assignment"

"Their hand is hold together, see?"

Jongin brushed softly your hand and locked your both hands together, "This is my girlfriend, one and only". He kissed it.

The surrounding became more intense. There's more chatter.

"Huh! He's just a playboy here"

"The past made me believe they're gonna break up a week after this. Tsk!"

They knew, Jongin known as a 'Playboy' because of his habit with changing partner every week or month. However, there's still believe that Jongin loves you this for real. You smiled to him and he replied with a bright smiled. Then, you're both went to the cafeteria to take some breakfast. Asy ou about to eat, Jongin asked you about Jisoo present.

"Ah, today. She said, she take a ride with someone," you said and take a bite of Kimchi fried rice.

Jongin frowned. "Wae?" you said. "Ani, isn't she with Sehun only?" he asked again, but with a curiousity. You just shook your head, he rebelled. "Tsk, you never care about your best friend?". You giggled and said, "We're roomates, but we still in development". He laughed but he still curious, and made his forehead still wrinkled even eat.

As usual, you're guys walked on the seperate ways. He was busy with his company, while you busy with your first year and the fundamental subject in this year. You walked on the bridge between two block of building, you saw Jisoo walked with a tall man and not-so-bad taste on his style. You observed him from top to the bottom. His style of walking seems very vulnerable with modelling. Is he a model?, you monologue. You're a judger in a silent, even though you didn't complained much, But, your eyes sharp in your own judgement. Then, you continue to walked to your class, it'll started another 10 minutes. When you walked through the sidewalk, you bumped to Sehun. You bowed many times and even greeted him.

"S-sunbae?" you surprised.

"y/n?", he pointed to you. You smiled, "Yeogisseo, mwohaeyo (what are you doing here)?". He shook his head and smiled back. Then, he walked away. He seems rushed, he walked quickly with both of his hands in his pocket. You continue to walked before you're going to be late to enter your class. You've arrived in your class, fortunately the lecturer came a bit late than usual time. You took out your phone to play with. Promptly, your mind played the scene just now.

Mafla? Why he wore that when it's already Spring, right now? Is he searching for something? This block building literally only hoobae classes, I don't think today the sunbaes should attend hoobae class. What the purpose? He also seems don't want to talk to me. Should I ask sunbae?

Monolgue again. You asked yourself about that scene. Sehun wrapped a mafla around his neck in the building also in a rush. Spring not that sting, but why he wrapped that and cover a bit of his face? That question still stucked in your head until the last period of classes of today.


Jongin waited for you at the station, mostly everyday he does that. Until his personal driver not even bothered to not called him to pick him up. He lend his back on the glass window while folded his arm to his chest. You smiled and rushed to him. "Mianhae!", you hugged him. For the first time in your officially relationship, and willing to do that in the public.

I've gained her trust towards me, he thought.

He smiled and held your hand as usual. You walked together and swung your arm slwoly while walking. He followed your rythmed with his arm too. You waited the subway that will arrived in 2 minutes, then, you saw Jisoo with that man again. Today, Jisoo didn't contact or informed you any of her day. You likely to be worried about her conditipn, but seeing her on another path with a stranger made you more curious. Even though Jisoo's smiled all the time, you still want to know who is he to her. Jongin saw you spaced out and waved his hand in front of your vision. "Ne?", you asked. "Neon, wae ir–"

He saw where your eye lingered. "Ah, Jisoo da (it's Jisoo)" he realized. Then, your eyes sharp moved to the next fifty meter in same line with Jisoo. Jongin still followed the eyes of yours. "Yaa, what with that look? Are you spying on someone?" he said. You're kept your eye to Jisoo and that man. Their subway arrived first than yours. "Isn't that Sehun sunbae?", you said. Jongin nodded and wanted to called for him but you blocked. He frowned, "Wae?". You shook your head. After their subway went off, you've finally focused to Jongin. He his hand to your warm red cheek, "Hey, why your face is warm? Your eyes trembling,". "I feel something bad will happen later," you said. He hugged your little body, "Mwo? Malhaebwa (tell me)." He looked through your eyes. "Don't you feel weird about sunbae?" you asked.

He let go of his hand from your face and grabbed yours. "We'll talk later. Let us in first." He smiled and dragged you to the subway. "Okay! Let's continue" he focused himself to you after you're both took a place in the subway. "Lately, Jisoo kept holding her phone and not talking to me..." you sniffled. "You slightly worry that she've ignored you?" he asked.

You nodded and the teary eyes began to drop. "You're not asked anything?" Jongin brushed his hands against yours, you nodded. "Maybe she just make a new aquaintace for her partner in life." He tried to convinced you with his word, even he didn't know what exactly happened. But, just to made sure you're fine. He put your head on his shoulder and rubbed your palm gently to calm you down. You're both pass by three station, which was your destination had passed. At last, you're gone to his house instead. ON your way to his house, you've got a new message from Jisoo.

"I'll not coming back today, take care there" -Jisoo

You showed the message to Jongin and he smiled, "Seems she have a good night". He continue with giggled. Not too far, within two meters your fist met with his beautiful face. He grunted. "Mwo!?" he held his right cheek slowly patted them. "Don't joke with this suspend situation" you mad at him caused took as he was not in serious mood while you'd worried every second. He sighed, "Aniya, if she had a relationship, normally, they'll in bed eventually" he put his hand back of his head. Sharp glared met his eyes and he still acted confused. He might be true, because he had an experience to be in relationship.

In the end, you told yourself that it could be normal to Jisoo have her own romance life. It's not dangerous like imagination in your mind. Your overwhelming thoughts. You convinced yourself that you're both an adult that can handle every situation. Jongin made a hot chocolate for two cups with serve a jar of chocolate chips cookies there. "You drink first," you gave him your hot chocolate drink. "I have mine." He said. Then, you forced him to take your drink.  "Whoa, easy. Arasseo, I know you've must be so cautious while we're just two in this house." He took a sip of hot chocolate from your cup. "It's safe, I won't put any," he grinned. You took the cup and drink half of them. He was surprised by that, well, he doesn't know it is your favourite drink after all.

"You like it so much?" his jaw dropped. You nodded. "We're same then!" he clapped excitedly with a happy face. He's different, you thought. With his style crossed skinny legs, he took a cookie and dunk in his cup. His ironless blue sky shirt caught your eye. "Joshimhae (be careful), your shirt is light colour," you said. "I have so many shirt I can wear." He said. "Well, at least don't waste your clothes" you continue drink your hot chocolate until it finished.

"I'd go for a change," he said while pointed himself.

Feeling like I have a date after class with him. A lazy date, we called. Two of hot chocolate and a bunch of cookies. With a hazy mind and tired physical, we're both talked nonsense to each other. I don't know what we're talking about but we're definitely like a drunkers in a bar. We laugh but then feel sorrow. Oh, maybe it just me. Not us. I'm in man house, where there's a lot of furniture. Tables, desks, a big clock, a huge and long mirror, the sofas, couches. Another level, another steps of stairs. He really heir his family business, eh? Well, I don't know that much about him though. We're in early stage to be frank.

You monologue.

Your eyes never stopped observed the house surrounding. Then, he showed himself with a towel and a clothe. "Go change yourself, you look so tired. Here, I take you to the guest room" he offered. "Master, let me" his maid tried to reached out but he willing to do. "Kwaenchanayo, yeochin-eyo..." he smiled. You bowed and then followed his back. You saw the maid's face, you thought that she must've been get used to it. You sighed.

The medium sized of room, with a queen sized of bed, a twin of closet and a well pretty designed. "This is your room for tonight, feel free to make this house as yours," he smiled to you. You hugged him so sudden that made him surprised. "Saranghae.." you muttered.

He heard you anyway. He kissed your head gently and patted your back, "Ew, you have to take a bath". He teased you. You hit his chest with your weak energy. What a nice teasing, they said.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey there! I'm sorry for posting this chapter very late. I'm on my duty where I have to take care of my lil bro. Ah, what a stuff. Hopefully you still have an interest to read my chapters more! Read my another fiction too <3

KAMSAHABNIDA~~