I'm not yours

Boyfriend Things

Jennie looking heartless to them but with a long stare. Because of that, you asked Jongin after both of you already outsite of the building.

"Mwonde?",he asks.

"Can you see Jennie sunbae look at us?!",you raised your voice. "Mwo? What do you mean by that?", he said and crossed his arms.

"Jennie sunbae was your ex-yeochin (ex gf)?", you asks him but he try to avoid the eye contact. "Jinjjayo..?",you asks him again.

"Ne, keureso (then)?",Jongin frowned. But you just stood there and cut off the conversation between it. You just don't want to make it as a problem since you want to cooperate with him with this assignment. He just shakes his head and walk towards his car.Not left a single word, his car just drove away and you just stay there watching it went away. Jongin doesn't like someone who bring his past in front of him. Since you're his new lover, he try to act mature to not caused the problem or any abusement. He just can't to do that things to you. You give Jisoo a call, but she off her phone. Maybe because focus to that assignment. Then, you walk alone coming back to your dorm with a guilty.

//TING//

Suddenly, your phone got a notifications.

"Mianhae..But, I would like to not talking about my past. We'll just focus on your assignment,arasseo?"-Kim Jongin

You smiled after seeing his personal message to you. Then, you replied to him while walking happily to your home, nearly left by the subway but fortunately you ran fast into the subway and the door closed immediately. "Phew~What a relief..",said yourself. The clock showed at 7PM. Since it's winter, the night is loger than the day. You waiting for Jisoo to get home by watching some variety show with a hot chocolate and marshamallow.

"Ehmm~What a nice day today..",then take a sip of that hot drink.

Jongin's POV

So the day past by like that. The very first time 'date' with your new girlfriend huh, Jongin? That was too intense! How excited I am that time, it just me definitely. Sehun and her friend seems to be closed at the first time.Maybe because she's not the type air headed like y/n. Even though, we're in the relationship now. We're not that happy each other, it was like we're in blind date today. Not to mention I was the one who invited her in the first place, that would not be an issue for her. She still accepted my request to see how long I will promise her like I said before. After we've laughed together today, I think that I've gained something.—No. We're both gained something. We've had gained the chemistry and heart-touching. Our string! Yeah, that's it!

"What so happy about it, Jongin?",Sehun suddenly appeared in front of my door's room.

I screamed and fell from my bed that I just jumped right away, "Ouch~!". "Yaa! Could you don't ask me suddenly?! This is my privacy",I'd scolded Sehun 'cause make me shocked to death. That tall, fair skin man laughed at me with I don't know it is fake or what.

"Stop laughing already, ugh!",I'd grunted.

"You smile alone and suddenly giggled. How can I not worried about that? You would send to the asylum, you know!",Sehun came to me and hit me. But then, he lie beside me. I asked him about the day of the first assignment,"Usually you're not like this..". Then, he replied to me with a low voice, "I'd might be the happiest guy right now but I can be a bad guy too". He sighed when he said 'bad guy'. Seems like he wants to be loved once again. I know, after the heartbroken scene, not all people can moved on that quick. When the heart still wants the same thing, but the same thing had gone forever. We've cant changed anything.

"Don't tell me you fell in love with that hoobae (junior)?", I'd frowned my eyebrows. "Never...not", said the charming.

Why would he not when he can make a new love one into his life? It's been 2 years from now, was he in his grieved back? I think so. I just hoped that this man never considered others just because of his life had to be miserable. You're good man, Sehun. Thereafter, Sehun went out from my room and I'd continued to imagine what I like. I'm a daydreamer though.

General's POV

Sehun had lost his lover when he in early of 20s.  An earlier before Jongin and Jennie got break up. In that year, Sehun and his lover planned to went to a vacation. However, the planned got canceled due to bad weather. Just because he don't want to make his girl upset, he took her to the beach. "It's not rainy today, seems it's good weather today. You wanted to go a vacation right?",Sehun patted her hair. She smiled wide and appreciated with hug him tightly. The moment that Sehun and his dear person really made the last hug in their life. Soon, they're went to nearest beach. The weather still fine when they're arrived there, but, suddenly the wind was so strong and make her hat flew away from her head. That time, Sehun still wanted to take a basket of their dishes and he doesn't know that his lover went to took back her flower hat. Not a long minutes later, he awared that she already dissappeared from his eyes. He so panic looking for her around the beach. There's no people since it's already gave a signed that the weather was not fine. Even though they thought the weather was fine that day, a sudden storm came right away. Fortunately, Sehun got noticed by a baywatch. "Sir, you can't go there! The storm had come!",said the baywatch while blocked him from went to the corner of the sea. "My lover, jagiya-",Sehun cried and tried to ditched away. "Ahjussi! My girl was there!",he shouted again. The baywatch tried to calmed him down and took him inside of the shelter.

After that day, the firefighter and others safety organizatioin can't found her body for 3 days of searching but just her flower hat that covered with muddy. "I'm sorry, we can't find the victim. The 3 days of searching is failed",reported the member of the organization to his captain. Sehun heard of the news and kneeled down and cried like there's no tomorrow, "If I-, if I'm not..walking by this beach and brought her!",he grunted and punched the sand of the beach. His hands got swollen and scratched from the rough surface of sand's structure. He got home with a weak heart and fainted.

The past of Sehun can't easily forgot just because he thought he was the reason why his lover died back then. He does not awared of that and mae it she fated to be drowned there. Now, he acknowledge that she was gone long time ago. But, the love between him and her are still blooming and can't be perished that easily. Jongin still cared about his best friend and hoping the best for him to his future.

Jongin changed his clothes and made a cup of hot chocolate because it is his favourite all the time. Suddenly, his phone had a notification—which is from,Jennie, his former girlfriend.

"I saw you with that hoobae, she was your girlfriend?" -Jennie

"Why all of sudden, Jennie ssi?",Jongin mumbled alone. He was not opened the message and just ignored his phone. He was not interested to made a conversation with his former girlfriend. He believed she was not for him and he was not for her. The reason why they broke up was the family cases. Jennie's parents does not approved of their relationship. Because of that matter, he took a decision to take his leave and never contacted her even though they worked under the same company. He stirred well the hot chocolate and watching the shows on TV. "Boring..",he stirred again. Several minutes later, his phone recieved a notification again.

"Excuse me, are you ignoring me again? We're friends right?" -Jennie

"Should I just blocked her instead recieved a lots of messages from her?",he asked himself with groaned. Then, he took his phone roughly and replied the messages to Jennie. Instead of getting ranting, he chose to talked nicely in the message box.

"Mian,I'm just getting rest. Tomorrow, me and her will go to the company for our assignment. I hope that you aren't suspected me anything impossible to be or something that you can call 'imagination' of yours. Please don't disturb me and my hoobae for this year. She's not a btch like all the women I've rent. Thank you for your concern" -Kim Jongin.

Seen.

"Huh,so you're hold your phone since then?",said Jongin with a rage that he held.

Jennie's POV

"Excuse me, are you ignoring me again? We're friends right?" -Jennie

I don't know what bothered him so much. The family matter does not effect the relationship though, why he took it so seriously? He just can protect our relationship back then, why he gave up so fast? My parents too, it's not necessary to mention that he was a bad luck to our family. Listening to outisiders just made your relationship with others can collided—And, it'd happened to me.

After 4 years broke up with him, the feelings still there waiting for a new chances to be made. But, it'll never happened. I was stopped hoping on him after he decided to moved on,then, we've met up in this university made me hoping on him once again. Feels like the fate was for us, I'm waiting for a new chances now, but seeing him changing a woman just like a playlist in my phone, make me think about it twice. Why his personality just like more immature than before? Doesn't Sehun treated him right? Does his family taught him right? After the incident that he told me before, made my family thought that his existence just made his family in bad luck. So, the seperation of us began that year.

"Break up with him. The fortune teller told me that he can be a bad luck to our family, that you can't be with him. For the sake of your decendant future, I'm begging you. Don't continue your relationship with that boy again",

I remembered well what my mom had told me. I just can't remove that memory in my mind. What on earth they still can believe in that thing? I hate this feeling. I wish that I'm not going through this.

//TING//

"Mian,I'm just getting rest. Tomorrow, me and her will go to the company for our assignment. I hope that you aren't suspected me anything impossible to be or something that you can call 'imagination' of yours. Please don't disturb me and my hoobae for this year. She's not a btch like all the women I've rent. Thank you for your concern" -Kim Jongin.

Huh, 'my hoobae'.

I knew you well, sir. How can she's not your girlfriend when you protect her all cost?

General's POV

Jennie's smirked after she read the message that Jongin's send. She planned to accidentally meet you both at the company tomorrow's morning. She wants to meet Jongin and talk about the relationship problem.

On the next morning, you get ready with a simple outfit yet beautifuly in people's eyes. Where you wore, a black slack with a belt on it, plain yellow blouse with a braids side of your hair. With some accesories, which was a bracelet and pair of earrings. "Done",said yourself in the mirror.

You tried to walk in your hall and feels like a runaway model at that time,"I'm gorgeous!". Then, you look at your watch and it's already 7.30AM, you should dropped by 8 in the morning. "Oh, crap! I'm late today",you mumbled. As you walk past by a subway, you took a taxi straight to the company. It takes 30 minutes from your home to went there. You've arrived and scanned your id public transportation right away. "Kamsahabnida, ahjussi!",you said while you out from the taxi car. "S-M E-nter-tainmen-t", you read it slowly for make sure it'd matched the address. Once you enter the company, you saw someone attractive from behind folded his arms and tapped his feet.

"Jogiyo (Excuse me)..",you poked his jacket.

"Neo..",he pointed the finger on his watch. It showed eight fifteen in the morning. You'd make a long sighed.

"Hurry up, we're going to start now",Jongin clap his hands once and you're both started walking to the set. "E-em, sunbae-nim. Are we the first one?",you stuttered. "Then, why we're in the set now?",Jongin sat on the make-up chair and he's ready to changed his looks. "He really does serious in his work",you're monolouge. Then, the make-up artist hold your shoulder and lead you to sit down in front of the mirror, "Agassi, please sit properly. We've must hurry". She was so polite and lead her guest always. Jongin just smirked look at how awkward you handle it. Since your face was flawless,they're just made a little foundation and your make-up does not look striking. You saw a bunch of clothes in front of you and there's a 2 to 3 people to organized it for you."Woah, can I button it by myself?",you asked to one of the organizer. He just stared at you said to Jongin, "Your hoobae this time seems too cautious, Jongin-aa". Jongin just laughed looked at you who make a blurred face—don't know what actually happening.

"Emm, is that okay to coloured the hair?",you asked again. "Please hold still, agassi",said the hairstylist. Then, Jongin who already got ready went to your place and seeing you lie your head in the small sink for wash the hair. "We literally late and now you've complained so much. Now it's already ten in the morning. We're gonna started it on ten thirty. After your hair finish the dye",Jongin said with a straight face while you avoid the eye contact since you embarassed with your position. "Don't look at me like that..",you've slowed your voice when you said and that's made Jongin looked at you more closely, "Mwo?". "Don't look at me!",you're both head got hitted each other. The water of your hair dripped to your body and make your shirt wet. "Agassi, you'' make your face wet too. Please don't get up yet",the hairstylist made you lie down back.

"Tsk, Jongin! How dare you hitted my precious head. Ow",you're monolouge while touched your forehead. He touched his forehead too and giggled looked at your hair that still wet without get permed yet.

After all the things gotten ready, you and Jongin went together in front of the camera. You stood up with a confused face and always wanted to touched your hair. "Agassi, don't touch your hair",said the hairstylist. Jongin looked at you again, and shaked his head with his index finger on his forehead. Several minutes later, you're both started to posed freely. That's for the first assignment. Where the theme and stylish were already ready but the posed that photoshoot was all by yourself. Total 10 shoot over all for today. The assignments that they did will running a week starting today.

"Sunbae..",you called for him while taking a break. He turned to you with a bottle of water, "Want some?".

You shaked your head and start asked him, "Jennie sunbae wants to meet you..".

Jongin's eyes wide opened surprised by your words, then, Jennie sligthly got out from the corner of the closet. With her one ponytail and a cap that she wore, she ran to him and hug him in sudden. He opened his arms to not touched by Jennie. Then, you walked straight out from the set of shooting. Jongin tried to blocked you but he can't move due to Jennie's hug. He groaned and asked to Jennie roughly,"What all of sudden?!". "We still can be together..",Jennie sobbed. "What the hell?!",Jongin oushed her away and walked. But he got blocked by her again. "Please respect my decision",said Jongin with sharped gazed to her eyes. Without hesitation, she kissed Jongin and held his face so he can't let it out so easily. "You crazy desperate btch!",he let her hands away and started to get mad. "What's wrong with you?!",Jongin's vain had been seen at the corner of his neck.

"Keure! I'm a desperate woman to be in relationship with you!",Jennie wiped her lips with her blouse.

The environment became so intensed. Jongin's held his fist from punched that woman's face. He held his anger and the grunted from his voice made Jennie awared that he already in mad mood. She slowly stepping back and sudden fell to the ground. She cried silently and covered . "Mianhae, Jennie ssi. We're npt meant to be. Don't force yourself to love me",said Jongin witha shaking voice. "Ani! We can!",said Jennie in tears.

"I'm not yours anymore. And you're not mine..",Jongin said the last word and walked away.

Thereafter, Jongin walked past by. He saw you standing behind the corner of the wall, he knows you heard all of that but then he came to you and dragged you. You're surprised by it and can't let go of the hands. While you're both walked together, Jongin said to the camera man that you'll continue the shoot tomorrow.

"B-but..",you wanted to cut the word from Jongin. Suddenly, he threw you to side of wall outside, You gasped and have your breathing getting faster, he got closed to your ears and you can heard his breath beside you. "Call it a day today. All the drama that happened was just imaginary of your mine and...",Jongin words stopped for a while and he bite your ear smoothly and made your head tilted a bit, "...you're mine now",he continued what he wanted to say. He smirked.

"Kaja?",Jongin offered his hands to you with open his hands.

You still confused and he pull your hands and ran together with you.

"Jongin-aa!",the driver of his calling for him but he just ignored it. At last, you and him went walked together that day.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

WOOT WOOT~! SO, IN A NUTSHELL HE CHOOSE YOU OVER HIS EX . THE FATE MUST BE YOURS,AIGHT? ^^

WELL, THAT'S FOR TODAY, WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH BOYFRIEND THINGS~~