HimUp3

Shorts

from anon: If you're still doing this ... HimUp “Does it bother you that you can’t see me? Good. You’ll never know what’s coming.” (but, like, in a cute way. do you know what i mean? x3...


“Here.” Himchan gently pushed Jongup’s shoulders back until he was resting against the pillows at the head of the bed. Jongup let Himchan guide him backwards and his lips. His eyes were open wide against the soft, silky fabric of the tie that was secured over them, as if they would be able to peer through it if he tried hard enough. He kept his hands hovering out in front of him hesitantly, not quite knowing what to do with them until Himchan laughed and grabbed his wrists, moving them to rest by his sides. Jongup sat stiffly, still––not sure what exactly to do. His knees were awkwardly bent in front of him, and he was sure he looked like a scared, wild animal.

Himchan whistled low, farther away this time. “Damn. Why haven’t we done this before?”

Jongup swallowed and his lips. It was so strange, so alien, to be without his sight. He remained frozen, in the position Himchan had arranged him in, not knowing what to say.

“Would you––” Jongup jumped when Himchan’s voice sounded from right beside him, suddenly “––let me tie you to the bed?” he asked, suddenly taking Jongup’s wrist in his hand and squeezing it.

Jongup swallowed again. “Um, maybe just… my hands in front of me?” He stammered the words out so quietly Himchan could barely hear them. He supposed it made sense that Jongup would want more mobility than he was usually given now that his vision had been compromised.

“Rope or the cuffs?” Himchan knew that Jongup tended to have different preferences depending on what they were doing when it came to being restrained.

“Rope, please.”

Jongup’s choice surprised Himchan, and he smiled before giving his cheek a pat and standing to make his way to the closet. Jongup stayed still where he was sprawled on the bed, staring straight ahead with his chin tipped up slightly toward the ceiling. God, but he was so beautiful. His lips were just slightly ajar, and the sheets were draped halfway over one of his legs. His hands lay palms-up beside his hips, torso propped up slightly by the pillows, which he sank into comfortably.

Jongup tilted his head slightly when Himchan approached him again, but he didn’t turn. He looked focused, as if trying to put all of his energy into listening for him. His bottom lip found itself trapped between his teeth again when Himchan sat down in front of him, between his legs.

“You’re like a Greek god, or something,” Himchan whispered to him, before running a hand down the front of his chest. Jongup jumped when he touched his skin, and Himchan laughed before pulling his hands into his lap.

“Does it bother you that you can’t see me?” He asked, trying to hold back a grin.

Jongup frowned. “Of course it does.”

“Good. You’ll never know what’s coming, then.”

Jongup pouted. “Well, I’m already bored, so you’ve got some ground to cover, mister let’s-try-every-kink-in-the-book.” Even despite his feigned reluctance, a smile found its way onto his face as Himchan pulled his wrists together and began to weave the rope around them. He reached forward to poke him in the chest.

“Yah,” Himchan warned. He tightened his grip on Jongup’s hands. “Hold still.”

Jongup laughed lightly and let Himchan finish binding his wrists together.

When he was finished, Himchan kissed the top of each hand before returning them to Jongup. “Don’t worry, Baby. I’ll make it worth your while.”

 


send requests to @moonthongyeup on tumblr, or leave them in the comments :)