YoungUp1

Shorts

request from anon: "YoungUp - 'onstage Jongup looks fierce and dominat but Youngjae knows that's a lie when the younger is his little puppy whom likes to be dominantly by him'"


Youngjae remembers the first time he watched Jongup’s solo stage for their last tour. Of course he had seen bits and pieces during the rehearsal, and he’d picked up on a bit due to Jongup’s frequent and enjoyable habit of singing in the shower, but seeing the whole thing with the dancing and the lights and the energy from the crowd… well. It certainly hadn’t relaxed him. He had stuttered when Jongup ran into him on his way offstage, somehow forgetting how to tell somebody they did a good job. Instead, he had told Jongup, word for word, “that was hot”.

Jongup had just smiled at him, but when Youngjae looked over his shoulder after him, he was met with a wink before Jongup turned and made his way to the dressing rooms. A deep, dark part of Youngjae’s mind––one that he prefers to keep as far away as possible––emerged as he stared after Jongup, into the space he had just occupied as if he was still there. Images flashed before his eyes in his head; scenes that involved both Jongup and Youngjae, just with a lot less clothing. Youngjae could imagine the power that would radiate from Jongup as he leaned over him, the dominant appeal that would come off in waves as he devoured his mouth like they were on stage and performing for the whole world. Youngjae unconsciously bit his lip as he imagined how well Jongup would be able to overpower him and hold him down like he was nothing.

Since when had Jongup begun to hold such copious amounts of appeal?

The rest of the concert was… difficult for Youngjae. He found himself staring at Jongup while they danced (more than usual). He stepped on Daehyun’s foot once, and he crashed into Junhong three times, total. He also missed a total of fourteen cues––yes, he counted––, but he still nailed every note, something for which he found himself proud.

Everybody knew that he and Jongup had a thing going. They danced around each other all the time in front of the others. They had kissed before, but never anything further than some heavy petting. Frankly, Youngjae wanted more. Especially after watching Jongup’s solo stage… he just wanted to touch him, more than anything. So, a few days and two cities later, when they finally had a free day all to themselves, Youngjae kicked Junhong out of his own room early in the morning. Junhong had pouted, but it was easy to convince him, especially since Youngjae could use his own roommate, Daehyun, as a bargaining chip. Not that he felt bad about that at all.

Now, it was still pretty earlier, and Jongup was still fast asleep in his bed, huddled beneath the comforter in only a pair of shorts. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. Youngjae sat down by his side and pushed some of his hair out of his face before scooting back and slipping under the covers next to him. He snuggled up to Jongup’s side, which was radiating a fantastic warmth, and quickly fell back asleep.

When he woke up again, Jongup was facing him, eyes open, and Youngjae realized that he was holding him tightly to his chest.

“Ah, hyung, there you are.” Jongup smiled sweetly at him, and Youngjae loosened the grip he had around his waist so that he could move back a little bit as he rubbed his eyes. He had half a mind to grab Jongup by the shoulders and yank him on top of him, but he guessed he should take it slow.

“Hi, Jonguppie,” he greeted with a yawn. “How long have you been awake?” he asked as he sat up.

Jongup followed him into a sitting position, and leaned into him, resting his chin on his shoulder. “Just a few minutes.” He looked up at Youngjae’s face and met his eyes. “I was wondering what you were doing in my bed, and why Junhonggie isn’t here?”

“I sent him to go bother Daehyun,” Youngjae explained.

“And you’re here because…”

Youngjae scratched his head and fluffed his hair as Jongup looked at him imploringly. He felt like those eyes could see right through him. “I’m here because I want to be,” he proclaimed.

Jongup was not amused, and raised an eyebrow at him. “Is that so?” he asked, leaning further into Youngjae’s side.

Youngjae gulped, and his heart nearly leapt out of his chest when Jongup grabbed his arm and hugged it against him. And then suddenly Jongup was laying down and pulling Youngjae on top of him. Youngjae on top?

“Hyung,” he pulled Youngjae down with a hand firmly planted on the back of his neck to whisper in his ear. “You could just say you want to me.”

Youngjae choked on air.

“Close your mouth, hyung. You look dumb.”

When Youngjae didn’t move, his mouth opening and closing while he tried to find words and failed, Jongup sighed and pulled him down the rest of the way, until their lips met. Jongup kissed his mouth open gently, hands moving up and down Youngjae’s shoulders. It only took a few moments for Youngjae to snap out of his unexpected stupor, and he immediately began to return the gesture, quite enthusiastically. Jongup groaned in surprise when Youngjae began to nibble at his lips.

“There you are,” he pulled back to speak only briefly, before smiling at Youngjae and diving right back in. They spent a good amount of time just laying there, on top of each other, kissing. Eventually, Youngjae sat up, straddling Jongup’s hips, and pulled his shirt over his head. (Jongup hadn’t been wearing one). As soon as the skin was bare, Jongup’s hands were on it, smoothing over his chest and tracing down his navel. He smiled shyly and leaned back, into the pillows, as if waiting for Youngjae to do something.

Wait.

Youngjae had fully expected Jongup would be the one to take charge right away, but he only sat there, passively. Youngjae leaned forward and latched into his neck, biting and . An interesting surprise, but nothing he couldn’t work with. Jongup hummed beneath him contentedly, and wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s back to rub his shoulder blades lightly. Encouraged by the action, Youngjae let his mouth slip lower, to Jongup’s chest, where he latched onto his collarbone and proceeded to a dark bruise onto the skin.

Jongup was quiet as Youngjae made his way down and across his torso. The occasional hums he let out were like music to Youngjae’s ears, but he wanted more. When he reached Jongup’s navel, he lifted his head and instead reached down to palm Jongup through his shorts. Jongup bit his lip, but didn’t make a sound.

Youngjae slid back up to his neck, pressing a lasting kiss on the pulse point just below Jongup’s ear before speaking low to him: “have you always been so submissive?” he asked, voice a buzzing tenor that had Jongup weak.

“I-I don’t know. I haven’t… done this much,” Jongup said. He reached up and ran his hand through Youngjae’s hair several times. “All I know is that I want you to me.”

Youngjae blinked, then massaged his hand over Jongup’s again, making him groan.

“Well, let’s see what we can do about that, hm?” He continued to kiss Jongup’s neck, not letting up with the hand on his . Jongup began to moan softly as Youngjae slowly worked him.

“There we go,” he said, moving to play with the hoops in Jongup’s ears with his teeth. “You’re so adorable.” He leaned back to tug off his pants, and then helped Jongup out of his. “I was really expecting the opposite from you, but right now I don’t think I’d want to have you any other way.” Jongup smiled at him again, and in a split second was coaxing Youngjae’s tongue back into his mouth.