HimUp6

Shorts

If Jongup wasn’t so good at controlling himself, his face would be on fire right now.

One of these days, he swears, he is going to get back at Himchan. In all honesty, he doesn’t think he’d have a problem with this if he didn’t do it in front of other people. He’s gotten good at pretending to ignore it. The last time it happened was a couple days ago, and they were all in one of the dance practice rooms. He was just talking to Junhong, discussing alternatives for a move that was too difficult for the other four to pull off every time.

Maybe it was just because he didn’t see Himchan coming that he jerked forward when a hand gently molded itself over his .

Or maybe it was because he was wearing thinner shorts than usual. Himchan’s hand was warm and he liked the feeling, which, understandably, freaked him out. Except that then he was jumping forward to get away, eyes wide, right into Junhong, who was nowhere near prepared to step out of the way. To be brief, the conversation ended with an awkward, surprise embrace.

 

Jongup doesn’t particularly enjoy reliving that moment. He should have known that it wouldn’t throw off his hyung’s habit at all. Strangely enough, Himchan never really does it when they’re alone, which also kind of weirds him out a little. He just prayed this wasn’t some weird kink of Himchan’s; what was it, exhibitionism? Or voyeurism? Don’t call Jongup an expert, or anything.

He figures the whole group sees right through the cloud of . They all probably think he doesn’t notice it, too.

Evidently, that is incorrect.

And hopefully they’ll all realize that Jongup is, in fact, beyond well-aware of the situation.

 

They’re in public the next time it happens, walking back to the van on their way out of a venue. There are fans everywhere, many of them with nice cameras, taking pictures from a little ways away and calling out to them every once in a while.

They all give the obligatory waves, Daehyun falling a few paces behind the other five as he pauses every two steps to accept the gift bags being held out to him.

Jongup is just about to climb into the van, and Himchan is behind him, as he so often is. He’s only got one foot inside, and is bending over to get inside when, without fail, a hand finds its way to rest on his .

Instead of continuing in, Jongup stops––not even sure if Himchan notices what he’s doing––, and reaches back blindly to grab his hyung’s wrist. Himchan probably thinks he wants him to back off, and he tries to, but Jongup keeps a firm grip and doesn’t let him remove his hand, which has now been there for an awkward amount of time.

Jongup slides his hand up Himchan’s forearm and grabs his elbow. Without turning, he pulls Himchan closer and speaks, quiet enough that only they and probably Youngjae and Yongguk, who are already settled in the vehicle, can hear:

“Hyung, if you like my this much you should just me.”

He can practically hear the way Himchan’s eyes are presumably widening and how his mouth must fall open, but instead of turning to look, he lets go of his arm and ducks into the back.

Jongup prays that he wasn’t wrong in assuming Himchan’s… desires. He used to touch Junhong sometimes, too, what if this was just how he was affectionate to everyone? No. Himchan wasn’t like that with Junhong anymore. It was something he did because he thought the maknae was puppy-cute, and Jongup knows that because Himchan would verbally express his fascination, as well.

Aside from the occasional mention of his assets during interviews when questioned on his observably odd behavior in relation to Jongup’s body––specifically the common wandering hands to his ––, Himchan never speaks about it.

Yongguk is staring at his phone blanky with his eyebrows raised high, frozen. Youngjae gives Jongup an unreadable look before turning back to his own device and pretending nothing happened. How very Youngjae of him.

Himchan is still standing in front of the open door, looking at Yongguk as if he’d have some sort of instruction for how to handle what Jongup just said to him. Junhong is behind him, waiting patiently, while Daehyun, only just now having caught up to the group, begins to complain loudly and push at Himchan’s back.

That’s when he finally shakes his head, clears his throat, and gets inside, joining Jongup in the back.

Well, that’s a good sign.

They don’t say anything as the car starts and makes its way back into traffic. They don’t need to, but Himchan’s hand silently creeps toward Jongup’s knee, and then up his thigh. He takes a deep breath and his lips when Himchan’s fingers squeeze lightly, and things begin to turn into a little too much for a car ride very quickly.

He’s wearing jeans, yeah, but Jongup swears he can feel Himchan’s palm against his bare skin when the tips of his fingers press at the inside on his thigh. He snaps his legs closed, knees knocking together, but of course this only serves to trap Himchan’s hand against the insides of both his thighs, which have become hazardous territory just recently.

He’s not quite sure what to do at this point; having Himchan’s hand caught will keep it still, but also there, while letting him go could either result in a full withdrawal or more of that peskily arousing massage he was performing.

While he’s mulling over his decision for a couple of seconds, Junhong happens to chance a glance back at the two of them. He pulls a face when he spots Himchan’s hand between Jongup’s thighs, but he doesn’t say anything, nor does he look at all surprised, and he turns back around.

Jongup’s cheeks get a little warmer than usual, which is odd, because that doesn’t usually happen to him.

He glares halfheartedly at Himchan from the corners of his eyes, and his hyung leans closer, as if he isn’t already pressed against him. Jongup has forgotten that Himchan has more than one hand, and finds himself jumping with almost enough force to back his head against the ceiling of the van when another set of fingers suddenly lands on the back of his neck.

“I guess it’s a good thing we’re roommates, hm?” Himchan whispers into Jongup’s ear, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

Jongup is suddenly very .