BangLo1

Shorts

this turned incredibly PG, i’m sorry lol *sweats nervously* i just couldn’t stop it xD I hope that's okay…


“Have I told you how much I love this tattoo?” Yongguk pushed Junhong’s shirt further up his torso to expose the ink on his lower abdomen.

“Once or twice,” Junhong said.

“‘Relation in Time’, by Abramovic and Ulay. Nineteen seventy-seven.”

Junhong looked up from his book. “How’d you know that?”

“I did a little research,” Yongguk said. “The project is fascinating, really.”

Junhong placed his book on the coffee table and scooted further down the couch, so that his legs were dangling off the end and his rested in Yongguk’s lap.

“What made you choose it?” he asked.

He thought for a moment before answering. “Well, it’s really about androgyny, and the harmony that you have once you achieve it,” he said, reaching up and lacing his fingers with Yongguk’s. “A unity containing both male and female elements,” he recited, a line he’d memorized from a website. “Did you know that the lovers sat like that, with their hair tied together, for seventeen hours?” he asked, still in awe.

Yongguk’s eyebrows rose comically. “Seventeen hours?”

“Yeah. Crazy, right?” Junhong smiled up at Yongguk as his fingers wove into and played with his hair, caressing gently. “It’s all about polarity, push and pull, like the moon and the tides.”

Yongguk chuckled. “How very poetic of you.”

“Yeah, maybe I’ll write a song about it,” Junhong said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

“You should,” Yongguk said seriously. “It’s obviously pretty important to you.” He poked Junhong’s navel through his shirt, smiling at the way he squirmed. “You did get it tattooed onto your body,” he pointed out.

“I did,” Junhong agreed, swatting Yongguk’s hand away from his stomach.

“What, you don’t like it when I touch you there?” Yongguk teased, poking at the soft skin again.

“Stop it,” Junhong whined, playfully pushing Yongguk’s hand away. “You know I’m ticklish.”

Yongguk grinned down at Junhong, who pouted back at him. “What a perfect spot to torture, then.”

“Wait, no!” Junhong shrieked as Yongguk yanked his shirt up and dug his fingers into his stomach. He tried to lunge out of his grasp, but Yongguk held tight, pulling Junhong’s back to his chest as his fingers teased the sensitive skin of his navel.

“Yongguk,” Junhong choked out between laughing gasps, “I can’t… breathe.”

Yongguk grinned but slowed his hand until it was only rubbing smooth circles over Junhong’s abs. “Sorry,” he said sheepishly. “You’re just so cute when I find your sensitive spots.”

At that, Junhong blushed, and he could feel his ears burning pink. “I, uh––” he stammered, still wiggling in Yongguk’s arms. He only relaxed when Yongguk began to run a hand through his hair again, and pressed a kiss to the back of his neck. He giggled lightly and leaned back into Yongguk’s solid warmth.