JongLo2

Shorts

from anon: ""let's compare abs" Jongup X Zelo ~ pretty please with a cherry on top 💖" 


Jongup’s face grew steadily pinker the longer Junhong took to inspect his torso. His nails scratched the soft skin lightly as he squeezed the blocks of muscle there experimentally, testing their firmness. He was kneeling in front of Jongup, who stood, leaning against the wall, relaxed.

“You just wanted to touch them, didn’t you?” It was less a question and more a statement, because Jongup knew that he was right. He knew something was up the second Junhong had proposed they compare their abs; Junhong was always in denial that he had any at all, and, even when he did, he was still far too shy.

“N-no, I… was just curious,” Junhong stuttered, and looked up at Jongup, but not before giving his abs a small poke with his index finger.

Jongup raised an eyebrow at him. “Well, how about yours, then?” He propped his hands on his hips.

Junhong watched how Jongup’s fingers pressed into the well-built v-line of his waist. He his lips, and, without thinking through the pros and cons of his decision, leaned in and began to run them softly across the skin. Jongup jumped, and jerked back reflexively, curling in on himself, back pressed to the wall behind him, with his arms blocking his abdomen like a shield. When the moment caught up to him just a second later, he didn’t say anything. Junhong had sunk to fully sit on the ground, legs folded beneath him, with his hands covering his face. He seemed on the verge of panicking, so Jongup knelt down next to him and grabbed his hands, pulling them away from his face and into his lap. His cheeks had turned from light pink to bright scarlet, and seemed to be deepening even more as Jongup looked at him. He bit his lip and rocked back and forth, a sign that Jongup could recognize as anxiety from him.

“Junhongie, are you okay? It’s alright. I really don’t mind you touching me.” He squeezed Junhong’s hand, wondering why he seemed so upset. Sure, he had… kissed his abs, but… well, Jongup didn’t know what. He certainly knew that he didn’t not like the feeling, though. It was definitely more pleasant than all the times Daehyun had, and no doubt would do again in the too-soon future, “jokingly” tried to feel him up while they filmed, or expose his skin to the fans during live broadcasts. He didn’t trust Daehyun; nobody should, that was just common sense.

But he trusted Junhong, who still refused to meet his eyes.

“Junnie, what’s wrong?” He tried to smile softly at him as he spoke. He sighed and looked down at his lap, where he was still holding Junhong’s hands. He tightened his fingers around them, squeezing, and Junhong looked up, his eyes shining a bit. Jongup tilted his head. Why was he nearly crying?

“Hey,” he murmured, scooting closer to him, “really, it’s okay, I––I’m not sure why you’re so upset. Can you tell me?”

Junhong shook his head.

“It is something else?”

He shrugged.

“Well, I don’t think this is very fair, on my end,” Jongup announced, his voice turning playful.

Junhong’s mouth quirked. “What do you mean?”

“I didn’t get to see yours.”

“My what?”

“Your abs. You wanted to see mine, and I wanna see yours, now. That makes it fair.”

Junhong bit his lip. “I don’t… I don’t really have any,” he said, pulling his hands back from Jongup’s grip and sliding his eyes to the floor.

“Junnie, everybody has abs. Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they’re not there.” He grinned. “Are you sure you’ve felt around enough?” The moment Junhong had caught on had been the moment Jongup knew he had been successful.

“Hmm, you know, I’m not really sure,” Junhong said.

“You should check again. Maybe they’ll have grown in by now.” Jongup sent him a small wink, and Junhong’s shirt was gone within seconds.

Jongup tried not to stare at his body too obviously, but he knew he was probably failing at being discreet as his eyes tracked every movement of Junhong’s fingers as they poked around his torso. There were definitely some faint lines of muscle, relatively distinguishable and still remarkably impressive to have attained. Jongup smiled widely when Junhong looked up.

“Hyung, I’m not sure. I can’t find any… maybe you should check for me?”

Jongup wondered if Junhong knew he was batting his eyelashes at him. He nodded, and shifted so that he was on his knees, with his resting on the backs of his calves. He leaned his torso over until his eyes were level with Junhong’s abdomen, hands braced on his thighs. He squinted at the skin in front of him. It looked smooth, and he felt a strong urge to just lean forward a few more inches and bite into it harshly.

Instead, he released one of Junhong’s thighs, and poked at the shallow lines of his abs experimentally. Junhong giggled at first, having forgotten that he was ticklish there, but the feeling was easy to drown in the thrill of Jongup touching him in such an intimate place, especially as his fingers trailed down, lower… and brushed over his tattoo. He in an abrupt breath at that, and Jongup looked up at him, his gaze searching. For what, he wasn’t sure. Until Jongup leaned forward and pressed his mouth against it. If he had cared, maybe Junhong would’ve been embarrassed by how fast he pushed further into the contact. Maybe he would have had time to blush at how quickly his fingers wove into Jongup’s hair. He was not, and he hadn’t.

Jongup hummed as he let Junhong’s hand in his hair guide his mouth over the planes of his abdomen. The flesh beneath his lips was soft and warm, exactly how he would have imagined it to be. He laughed silently when Junhong jerked backward as he darted his tongue out to lightly trace one of the thin lines of his abs. He quickly recovered, and let out a sigh of contentment.

Junhong’s eyes began to slowly fall shut the longer Jongup kissed his skin, the more he swiped over it with his tongue in fine strips. Jongup had both of his hands wrapped firmly around each side of Junhong’s hips by then, and he found himself relishing the hold. He ran his fingers through Jongup’s hair, thoroughly mussing it until it stuck out all over the place, but somehow he liked it more that way. Maybe because he knew that he’d done it.

Jongup rose just slightly, enough so that he could rest his chin on the swell of one of Junhong’s pecs. He let go of Junhong’s hips and wrapped his arms around his waist to balance himself. They were pressed so close together, hot skin against hotter skin.

“You one-hundred percent have abs, Junnie. I can officially confirm it,” Jongup said with a smirk.

“What’s next?” Junhong returned the expression. “Because if you don’t have a suggestion, I do.”

“What is it?” Jongup tilted his head, rubbing his cheek against Junhong’s skin and making him stammer.

“W-well, I think that,” he trailed off, losing all trains of thought. “That…” he squinted, and Jongup laughed at the way it made his nose crinkle.

“Well you’re trying to remember what you were going to say, how about we start with my suggestion?” he offered.

Junhong swallowed, the nodded his head. “Sure.”

“Would you mind if I examined you lips?”

There was an awkward pause as Junhong stared at Jongup, unamused. “Is that really it?” he asked.

Jongup shrugged. “Only if you don’t have anything more clever.”

“I don’t.”

Jongup grinned, eyes creasing cutely, and he pushed himself up before reaching around to cup the back of Junhong’s neck. “Is this okay?” he asked, voice barely more than a breath against his lips.

Junhong responded by closing the distance between them.