Wrong Number

Puppy Love

SUNSUN

SungMin and Sunny enters the restaurant. Sunny looks around the restaurant. The design of the restaurant is so beautiful. The wall painted with pastel colours, with round tables covered by white cloths and red cushioned chairs. It looks so amazing and just like in the mostly romantic dramas. Then, her look falls into the customers inside of the restaurant. Looking at them, she swallows and moves backwards, making Sungmin who's holding her hands turns back to look at her.

"Wae? Sunny..."

"Andwe!!! I'm not suit here! Why don't you tell me that we will come to this type of restaurant? Just look at my blouse and jeans! Andwe!!! I don't want to eat here! Let's go to another restaurant!" Sunny pulls SungMin's hand and already turns her body away to get out from the restaurant.

"Sunny! But I already made a reservation here!"

"Omo… SungMin! Why don't you tell me earlier that we will come to this type of restaurant?" Sunny asks the same question again.

"Because if I told you earlier, then it will not be a surprise anymore!" SungMin replies without any guilt.

"But I don't want to enter the restaurant! Just look at everyone's clothes and compare with me! They look older and elegant. Unlike me, I'm not suit here with these clothes!" Again, Sunny tries to pulls SungMin's hand to follow her go out from that elite restaurant.

"Sunny, listen to me! Even with that clothes, you still look pretty, you know? The prettiness doesn't depend on the clothes or suits." SungMin tries to convince Sunny.

"Yeah… But still…" Sunny feels her blood bursts up to her cheeks after listening to SungMin's words just now. SungMin always make her feels ashamed and nervous with his sweet talk. Sometimes, she feels confused about their relationship. They are best friends but sometimes she feels like they are more than that.

"Sunny! Please… for this time… I promise you this is the last time. After this, I promise you that there's no more secret between us."

No secret between us? It sounds like something but SungMin never fails to convince and comfort her. That's why she likes him as a friend. "Ne… Promise me… This is the last time you keep a secret from me!" Sunny gives her little finger to SungMin for a pinky promise.

SungMin smiles widely. Just now, he feels so frustrated when Sunny refuses to have a lunch at the restaurant but as usual, Sunny won't frustrate him. He then locks his finger together with Sunny's and both of them smiles to each other.

"Let's go inside. Just neglect them and focus for us only." SungMin holds her hands and brings her inside the restaurant again.

Sunny just follows SungMin nervously. She doesn't know why, but this time, everything that SungMin do always makes her heart beats faster. Everything is different from usual. His holds, his words, his looks. What's this?

They then go to the reserved table at the back of the restaurant and have a seat.

"SungMin! This restaurant looks expensive!" Sunny says slowly to SungMin.

"It's okay! I have a lot of money. Don't worry!" SungMin winks to the girl in front of him.

"Omo... You don't need to use your money to treat me. I'm just fine by eating at other cheap restaurant, as long as I can eat." Sunny feels awry to him.

"It's okay, if I'm not using the money, then the money will be rotten, you know?"

"Omo… you…" Sunny can't finish her words as her laugh bursts out.

While they are laughing, then the waiter comes to them to take the orders.

***
YeSung looks around and found a nearby toilet. "Wookie! Please hold these. I want to go to the toilet!" He gives the popcorn and Pepsi to his dongsaeng.

"But hyung, the movie will start in five minutes." RyeoWook's hands are full with popcorns and Pepsis.

"I'll try to make it fast but if everyone enters the room, then you just enter, okay! I'll find you inside!" YeSung then leaves the guy and walks fast to the toilet.

***
FeiGeng

"Yeah… Two persons. We are already at the taxi station. Thank you!" Han Geng then turns off the call.

HeeChul and Han Geng waits for the taxi that provided by SM High School at the taxi station. SM High School has tight rules so that they prepared some transportation such as Toyota Vellfire, Toyota Alphard and Hyundai Elantra with the SM High logo on them as the transportations for the students so that their students can't go out freely and they will be under control.

"So, when will the car come?" asks HeeChul.

"He told me that he will arrive in ten minutes."

HeeChul looks at Han Geng.

"Wae? What's with that look?" Han Geng feels uncomfortable when HeeChul looks at him deeply like that.

HeeChul then suddenly grins to his close friend.

"Waeee???!!!" Han Geng becomes more uncomfortable with the sudden grin.

"Hahaha!!! HanKyung! You do it well!"

"Mweoo?!" Han Geng doesn't understand HeeChul's words.

"You told me before that you can't interact well with others, but just now, you did a good job! You talked a lot with Fei, right?" HeeChul turns up his left eyebrows to tease Han Geng.

"Ani! It's because you talked a lot with Jia, so we chatted to throw away the awkwardness," Han Geng explains.

"Aniya! Usually, if she accompanies Jia to meet me, she also will talk a lot. But this time, she didn't talk a lot with us, but she talked a lot with you."

Han Geng was speechless. He doesn't know what to react. He also doesn't know what he feels right now. "Do you mad at me for stealing her attention from you?"

"HanKyung! What nonsense are you talking, huh? Fei isn't a talkative person. But when she first met you, she can talk a lot with you. So, what's that means?" HeeChul still with his wide grin.

"Urmm… Maybe because both of us are Chinese, that's why she felt excited." Han Geng makes his own conclusion.

"Aigoo! HanKyung! You're too slow! I thought there's something between both of you."

"What's that 'something'?" Han Geng was blurred.

"Aigoo!! Seriously you don't understand, HanKyung?" HeeChul lets out a sigh.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing. But one thing that I can tell you is maybe your life will change a bit." HeeChul gives his last words before concentrate to the phone. He did that for purpose, he doesn't want Han Geng to ask more questions to him. HanKyung, you are older now. You also can adapt well with Korea now compared to the last five years. You should think and get know about this by yourself because this is a heart matter. Five years of good friends with Han Geng made him know well about that guy. And that moment just now, is the first time he saw Han Geng feels happy chatting with girls. Even with the GG class's girls who they are very close to, Han Geng doesn't enjoy that much. Even when the first time Han Geng met with Victoria a few years ago, he didn't look as happy as he was with Fei just now. Maybe I should be ready to let you go to someone soon, HeeChul whispers to himself.

Han Geng keeps thinking about what HeeChul wants to tell him. Fei's last word keeps lingering in his mind. "Let's make good friends for this year, Han Han!"

***
YEMOON

YeSung enters the cinema. He was from the toilet. He found RyeoWook, ShinDong and KangIn sit in a row. He walks toward RyeoWook to take his popcorn and Pepsi. "Wookie, my foods?"

"This, hyung…" RyeoWook gives the foods that he had holds for a few minutes.

"Yaa… All of you sir here so I need to sit in the front alone, right."

"Yeah! First come, first serve!" said KangIn without hesitate.

YeSung just gives a glare to KangIn.

"Mian, hyung!" said RyeoWook with guilty smile.

"It's okay. By the way, Wookie, gomawo for holding my foods." YeSung then walks to the M-16 seat.

He has a seat and put down the popcorn and Pepsi. As the movie doesn't start yet, he decides to play some video game in his phone. But, as he just held the cold Pepsi just now, his hand is a bit watery and as a result, the phone that he holds slips onto the floor. Luckily, the phone doesn't hit the floor too hard. He though that the phone will still in good condition. He bends his body a bit to reaches the phone but there's another hand that takes the phone earlier than him. He straightens back his body to see the person that kindly helps him to take the phone.

The girl turns back into her position after she got the phone. As she lowered her body to get the phone just now, her hair went down too. She then tucks her hair behind her ear and has a look to the guy beside her. She gives the phone to him and she realizes something. "YeSung!"

Looking at the face and listening to the voice, his jaw falls down. Is it really her? Am I dreaming or is it really her? He blinks his eyes for several times and… it's really her. "GeunYoung! You're here?"

"Ne… It's a coincidence that we meet here, right?" The cute girl gives a sweet smile to the friend that she didn't meet for a quite long time.

"Ne… It had been some years since we didn't meet." YeSung can't control himself from keeps smiling as his heartthrob is in front of him right now. He had fell in love badly with GeunYoung since he was still in first grade at high school and the feeling never change until now. He himself doesn't know whether GeunYoung know about his true feeling towards her or not.

"Hmm… It's already two years right, since our last meet."

"I think so." YeSung eyes keep looking to that cute face. He had been admiring that face since she was still a young teenager until now.

GeunYoung feels uncomfortable with that look but she remain calm with her angelic smile. "I'm glad to meet you again."

"Yeah… Me too. It’s always my pleasure to meet you, GeunYoung!" YeSung doesn't know whether he should said that or not but he couldn't control himself when he was with that girl.

GeunYoung got speechless with YeSung's words. She thought that it has a meaningful meaning behind it. Her mind can't process the suitable word to reply that but for her luck, the movie has already begun.

"Yaa… It started already." YeSung's attention then moves to the big screen.

GeunYoung lets out a sigh. "Ermm… By the way, YeSung, your phone." GeunYoung gives the phone to him again as when she did it just now, he didn't pick it up from her hold.

"Aigoo! I forgot to take it from you because I was too excited to meet you. Mianhae! Gomawo for your help!" YeSung scratches his hair for his mistake.

"It's okay!" GeunYoung then focuses to the screen and she hopes that she can watch the movie peacefully.

At her side, YeSung can't stop smiling although the movie is not funny at all. He turns on his phone and sends a message to ShinDong.

Thank you all of you! You all are my best friends! ^v^ - Yesung

***
HEEBIN

HeeChul's phone rings. He's quickly takes the phone and brings it to his ear. "Yeoboseyo!" He greets the people at the other side.

After some seconds, he then continues, "who's there? Mweo? Ani… This is Kim HeeChul... I think you called a wrong number. Ermm… Maybe you can ask for someone else's favour. NeGwenchanayo…" HeeChul then keeps back his hand phone in his pocket. Before that, he already powered off his phone.

"Who's that?" asked Han Geng who sits beside HeeChul.

"Ani… Someone wrongly called me."

"Hmm…" he replied.

Deep inside HeeChul's heart, he's actually feels very guilty with what he had done just now.

***
HEEBIN

(Ten minutes before)

She is sitting on the bench. Actually, she's there for near 30 minutes with the cold winter wind howled around her. Although she's wearing a sweater, but still, 30 minutes outside of the building during winter could make her froze little by little. "Yaa!!! That girl! Jinjja?! She told me she just goes for ten minutes but now it's already 30 minutes. Does she want to kill me this way? If I'm not thinking about her plan to shopping here and there, I rather go away than waiting for her until my bones got freeze like this! She doesn't even reply my message! Huh!" She yells angrily. Her patience really peels of right now.

To cool down her anger right now, she decides to turn on the Instagram. Just as she opened the app, the post on the top which is just 15 seconds ago attracts her eyes. Her round eyes become wider. "Yaaaaa!!! Jinjja that girl?! I'm waiting for her like hell and she's dating happily?!" Her voice reaches up this time.

Some seconds later, her phone rings indicating that there's a message sent to her.

Bin! >~< Mianhae for making you wait so long ={ but I have thing to do. Maybe we can go shopping again next week =) - Gyuri

HyeBin swallows that she hopes it can put out the fire inside her right now. She then replies to the message while clicking her arranged white teeth.

G W E N C H A N A Y O !! Just keep on with your date and let me froze here - HyeBin

"Omo… What should I do now? I need to buy some things for school but whom should I go with? If I know this will happen, I won't go out with her!"

She then got an idea. Although she thought that it's quite a risky idea, but why not to try? She calls someone with a smile drew on her lips. "Yeobo! Chulie! Help me! I'm alone in this coldness. That Nam GyuRi asked me to accompany her shopping but then she left me for more than 30 minutes and had a date with the handsome alumni of your school… What's his name? Jae… what? Jae… Joong? Ya!! That JaeJoong! Please… Just this time! I really alone right now… Pl…"

"Who's there? Mweo? Ani… This is Kim HeeChul... I think you called a wrong number. Ermm… Maybe you can ask for someone else's favour. NeGwenchanayo…" Later, the call ended just like that.

HyeBin was too shocked that she can't even say a word. How could her boyfriend did something like that to her! She knew the rules to have a relationship with that guy is the relationship needs to remain a secret because he hated it when getting barriers from others especially from the school management. She and HeeChul had been in a relationship for about half a year and she doesn't feel anything special except for receiving presents during her birthday and some simple chats sometimes.

She's sometimes thought of end this dull relationship between them but she can't lie to her heart that she's still love him although he has that kind of annoying attitude.

Now, she really feels like want to cry with what had happened. But she knows that it's useless to be a cry baby in this kind of place and weather. She decides to walk to the nearby taxi station and just get back to her dormitory. She really doesn't have any interest to go shopping with this kind of situation.

***