Ahjumma Ahjussi Snow War

Puppy Love

HaeSica

All the GG class students rush to the changing room to prepare for the physical education class that will start in less than 10 minutes from now.

Jessica is sleeping soundly with her head laid on her table since the previous teacher went out five minutes early from the class as she has an emergency.

"Hey, Jess! Wake up! We only have 5 minutes more to change the uniform!" Tiffany shakes Jessica's shoulder.

"Don't lie, Fany… It's 10 minutes more, right?!" Jessica still closes her eyes.

"Today, our PE class is with SJ class, right?" TaeYeon walks beside the two girls.

Listens to TaeYeon, Jessica's eyes quickly open widely. "Yaa! Let's go now!" She immediately stands up from her seat.

Tiffany has a little shock with Jessica's reaction. "Omo… Jessie… Seriously, you can be this enthusiastic just because knowing that we have the same schedule with SJ class?"

"Fany, let's stop chatting and get prepare for our PE class." Jessica stands up straight and starts to walk towards the changing room.

Tiffany was dumbfounded.

***

HAESICA, SOOHYUK

The nine girls and the 13 boys were commanded to gather beside the field by the teacher.

"Okay, students. Today, we're not going to have our PE class." Miss Song says to the students. Mr. Kang is standing beside her.

"Mweo? I'm already got excited for today's class." Jessica was unsatisfied with the statement. Just now she was excited to meet her heartthrob from SJ class but then the teacher said that the PE class was cancelled?!

DongHae can't move his eyes from Jessica. Just by looking at Jessica, he doesn't feel the cold of the winter anymore. It has been some days since he last met Jessica. He doesn't sure whether Jessica miss him a lot just like he miss her right now.

"Are we going to clear the snow?" YoonA guesses it rightly.

"That's right. Both of your class were given the task to clear some places in our school. Now, let's divide into… five groups." Mr. Kang gives the instruction to the students.

"Come on, Hae!" EunHyuk grabs DongHae's arm.

"What?" DongHae just turned back into reality.

"Let's be in the same group!"

"SooYoung! HyoYeon! Let's be in our group! I think you need strong man in your group. It's okay, it's okay! I'll help you!"

"Yaa! What a boastful man!" HyoYeon gives a light kick to EunHyuk.

"As you are 'strong', that means, you can clear all the snow all by yourself, right?" SooYoung got the idea.

EunHyuk swallows and started to panic. "Aniya, aniya… That's not what I mean. We still need to do it together, but if you need any help, you can ask for my favour." EunHyuk explains to the girls.

"Okay." SooYoung already has the plan to trick EunHyuk.

DongHae comes near to EunHyuk and whispers something. "But I want to be in the same group with Sica."

"Ani... You can't. If both of you in the same group, your work won't finish because you will keep staring at her."

DongHae was frustrated and speechless in the same time.

***

TAETEUK​​​​​​

"Fany! Let's be with me!" Jessica says.

"Ne… Taeng! Here!" Tiffany calls TaeYeon.

"We already have three persons. Is it enough? But I think we need some people more." Jessica looks around to find other people but most of them look like already have their own group.

"Hey! Ahjumma! Need me in your group?" LeeTeuk who suddenly appears, asks TaeYeon.

"Yaa! We don't need ahjussi here. We just need strong teenagers to help us."

"Ne… I think we should take stronger persons like SiWon, KangIn or maybe YoonA for this job." Jessica says.

As no one at LeeTeuk's side, Tiffany thinks she need to backup Leeteuk. "It's okay, oppa! Just join us. We really need boys here."

"I know that you need boys because there's an ahjumma in your group."

"Yaa! Ahjussi!!!" TaeYeon glares at him.

"Hyung! May I join in?" RyeoWook comes to LeeTeuk.

"Hmm…" LeeTeuk looks at the girls for answers.

"Sure! Two boys are good!" Tiffany says cheerfully.

***

SEOKYU, YOONBUM, YULWON

KyuHyun looks around. "Everybody already has the group? And no one wants to pick me?"

"Kyu… You're too evil to be picked. I think you should be in the same group with that angel." EunHyuk says.

KyuHyun looks at his back and saw SeoHyun. His adrenaline rushes but he tries to control it. Don't know why, everytime he was with SeoHyun or saw SeoHyun, his heart beats faster. Is it because of love? No! It is because of the devil in me agitates when I saw that angel. Yes, yes! That's the reason. KyuHyun thought.

"SeoHyun! I think we don't have other choice except being in the same group, right?" KyuHyun tries his best to act normally.

"Ne... I think so…" SeoHyun walks towards Kyuhyun.

"YoonA! KiBum! Both of you don't have group yet, right?" KyuHyun asks.

"Neee…" said both of them.

Both of them look at each other and give their smile. How can they say that in unison.

"How if both of you join us?" KyuHyun gives his suggestion.

"Sure!" KiBum replies.

"Wait! Can we have Yul in our group too?" YoonA wants YuRi to be in the same group with her.

Noticing her name mentioned by YoonA, YuRi takes a look at YoonA. "Wae?"

"Let's join us, Yul!"

YuRi looks at the four of them. KyuHyun, SeoHyun, KiBum, YoonA. "Aniya, aniya! It's okay! Four persons are enough. I'll go look for other group." YuRi doesn't want to be the spoiler for the pairs.

"Yul! Do you want to join us? We only have three persons in our group." SiWon came out of sudden from YuRi's back.

What a coincidence? YuRi thinks. "Ne! Ne! I'll join you!" YuRi waves her hand to YoonA before follows SiWon.

"Everybody already has group?" Miss Song asks.

"Ne!" said all of them.

"Miss Song! Are you two will join us to clear the snow too?" ShinDong asks suddenly.

"Ne! Mr. Kang and I will clean at the school entrance."

"Woah! It's quite far from us. But don't worry, we won't disturb your Winter Sonata date, teacher!"

"Date? Aniyo! Aniyo! We're not going to date." Miss Song tries to deny it.

"It's okay, teachers! We will support your relationship! Right, friends?!"

"Ne!!!" All of them shout loudly and it makes both Miss Song and Mr. Kang’s cheeks turned into red.

"Enough, enough! Now, I need the class monitors and some more people to help me take 24 scoops and 24 boots from the store room." Mr. Kang changed the topic.

***

SOOHYUK

Everybody is busy scooping the snow. EunHyuk's group already divides their job by giving each person an area to clean.

SooYoung scoops the snow for five minutes and then…

"Ah!" She shouts, makes the pose and acts a bit.

EunHyuk, HyoYeon and DongHae have a look at her.

"Wae?" EunHyuk, the nearest to her, comes to her.

"Ah! My waist aches!"

"Mweo? Are you okay?"

"Aniya!!! How can I be okay if my waist hurts?! I can't continue with this work anymore!"

"It's okay! Just take your rest first." EunHyuk holds SooYoung and helps her to sit at the roadside.

"I think I need some rest. But I'm afraid the teachers will scold me if they see me just sitting here."

"Aniyo… It's okay. You have the reason. They won't scold you. Besides, they are at the school entrance right now."

"Just now, you told me, if I need any favour, I can ask for yours, right?" SooYoung shows pity face to EunHyuk.

"Yes, of course!"

"Can you help me to clean my area while my waist aches? If I feel better, I'll continue my work. Please??!!" SooYoung pouts while blinking her wide eyes.

"Okay. But let me done my area first."

"Ani!! Haven't you ever heard about 'ladies first'?"

"But…"

"Aren't you a gentleman?" SooYoung gives her cute face and made EunHyuk speechless.

EunHyuk takes some time to think. "Yeah… Sure! Because I'm a gentleman."

"Yeay! Gomawo! Yeay!" SooYoung cheers happily.

When EunHyuk finally got tricked, she silently laughs. Yeah! I made it!

***

YULWON

YuRi keeps on scooping the snow until she noticed there's something at the snow. She pause her work for a while and picks the thing. It is a piece of picture in passport size. "Omo… Someone might be lost it and it got covered by the thick snow."

She wipes the picture that covered by some snow and she could see the picture clearly. She looks for some seconds and noticed something.

"Oppa! SiWon Oppa!" She walks towards SiWon but when she was almost there, an accident happen. "Aaah!"

Looking at YuRi who wants to fall, SiWon quickly comes to rescue her. He grabs YuRi's slim waist but unfortunately he was dragged down with YuRi. Both of them fall.

"Woah! The snow is so comfort!" YuRi says when she falls but doesn't feel hurt.

"Argh!" A voice suddenly heard by YuRi's ear.

She looked down and for her surprise, there's SiWon under her. She falls on SiWon and SiWon falls on the ground.

"Oh my god! Oppa!" She quickly moves her body from that position and kneeling besides SiWon. "Oppa! Are you okay? Let me help you!"

"Argh! My… my waist!" His face shows that he's in pain right now.

"Mian! Mianhae! It's all because of me! You helped me, but then this happened to you! Mianhae! I didn't notice that I fell onto you!" YuRi felt very guilty to SiWon until she can't stop apologise.

"Aniyo! Aniyo! It's okay! It's not your fault!"

"SiWon! Are you okay?" HeeChul comes when he saw SiWon and YuRi fell.

"My waist aches." SiWon replies simply.

"Let's bring him to the school clinic." Han Geng suggests.

"Let me help too. I made him fell." YuRi wants to help to bring SiWon to the school clinic.

Han Geng and YuRi help to support SiWon.

"It's okay… I still can walk by myself. Just continue your work. I don't want to bother you. The school clinic is just near to here." SiWon refuses.

"Aniyo! Let me help you! I can't let you walk alone like that!" YuRi was still with her guilt.

As YuRi with her stubbornness, SiWon can't say no to her. Plus, he's actually is not okay for now. Although he said that he can go to the school clinic alone, he doesn't think so. He was so glad to have someone to help him right now.

YuRi then helps to support SiWon to walk to the school clinic while HeeChul and Han Geng continue to complete their work.

***

TAETEUK

LeeTeuk stares at TaeYeon. He got an interesting idea. He walks with something in his hand towards TaeYeon who is busy scooping the snow.

"Ahjumma!"

Listens to that name, TaeYeon knew who is the people that called her. She turns her body to face the person and suddenly…

Dush!

A snowball hits her body and makes her fall.

"Yaaa!!!" She shouts madly but LeeTeuk just laugh happily. I can't keep silent. I need to take my revenge! TaeYeon feels so excited to get her revenge. She takes the snow and makes a snowball and then throws it to LeeTeuk.

The sudden attack makes him fall too. This time, TaeYeon takes the turn to laugh.

Seeing TaeYeon is laughing, it makes LeeTeuk feels like he wants to laugh too. Now, both of them are laughing very happily. They keep throwing the snowball to each other and made their own snow war.

"Yaa! That two! We're busy scooping the snow, and they… busy throwing the snowball?!" Jessica nags when she saw the ahjumma and ahjussi are playing happily like children.

"Aigoo… They're cute, aren't they?" RyeoWook asks.

"Just let them like that. They always keep playing like that." Tiffany continues with her work.

Jessica sighs and continues scooping the snow. Both class monitors always playing together whenever they have the chance. All of the GG class and SJ class members already knew about that. Some of them said that they are in a relationship now but there is no prove for that.

***

YULWON

"Nurse! Help him! His waist was injured because I fell onto him." YuRi puts SiWon on the bed.

The nurse in the age about fifties comes to check SiWon's condition. "Can you lie your face downward?"

"Ne…" SiWon then hardly do as what the nurse asked him to do.

The nurse touches his waist to find some spots and then she pushes it with her hands.

Crack!

"Aaahhh!!!"

***

SEOKYU

"This is so tiring." KyuHyun puts down his scoop and sits down.

He can see SeoHyun sighing and stretching her body. She must be tired too. He thought.

But then, she continues with the work.

"SeoHyun! I know you're tired! Let's have some rest!"

SeoHyun thinks for some seconds and finally she goes to KyuHyun. She doesn't sure whether she wants to go there because she wants to take some rest or because she wants to sit beside KyuHyun. The angel already has the naughty side.

"Don't force yourself. Just sit here with me. We have YoonA and KiBum, right?" When he says his last sentence, he gives SeoHyun an evil smirk.

"Eo?!"

"Mweo?"

"Aniya!! You can't do that to unnie and oppa! All of us need to work together." SeoHyun disagrees with KyuHyun. She quickly stands up.

KyuHyun was astonished. Did I do something wrong? Was I too bad just now? "SeoHyun! Wait! Mianhae!" He just wants SeoHyun to stay, but he doesn't notice that Seohyun's hand already in his hold.

SeoHyun was dumbfounded.

KyuHyun feels something weird with the situation and turns down his sight into their hands. His eyes widened and he gets goosebumps. He quickly let go of SeoHyun hand. "A… I… just want to say sorry."

"Aniya… It's not your fault either. Let us continue with our work. It's almost done. Just a little more left." SeoHyun pretends to become cheerful again.

"NNe…" KyuHyun stands up forcefully. If it's not about that angel SeoHyun, he won't continue his work. If only I don't say anything to her just now, I can make KiBum and YoonA my slaves for today.

***